main
side
curve

Char, NC Harry Potter Costuming

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by Jedi-Siri, Feb 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi-Siri

Jedi-Siri Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2004
    Hey does anyone here do Harry Potter Costuming? I want to get a group together to go to the movie, and possibly book premiere and would like some others to come. I don't know many people in Charlotte who do costuming, especially guys.

2. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    You'd probably do better asking in the Costuming and Props Forum in their [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=11322582&replies=60]Harry Potter thread[/link].

The other place you could try is [link=http://www.cosforums.com/]the forums at Mugglenet.com[/link].

To my knowledge nobody here has a Harry Potter costume but I do know we have at least 1 major HP fan - my hubbie, TK-2970.

As far as costuming, both TK-2970 and I are working on Tuskens and I know a few others in the group who are putting together or want to put together various costumes. Darth_Samuri was just accepted into the Rebel Legion.

edit:

I'm glad you started this thread. With the movie coming out soon and the next book coming out soon there is going to be a growing interest in HP. :)

3. TuskenFan

TuskenFan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2005
    Sorry, I don't have an HP costume, the Tusken will be my first costume. But I would be interested going to the movie if you are getting a group to go to the Midnight Screening. OOTP is my favorite book, so far, and I am really looking forward to the movie. Same goes for the book release, if you are getting a group together I would be interested in going. Please keep me posted...

4. Jedi-Siri

Jedi-Siri Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2004
    I will.

Also I want to add, I actually have costumes that people can use. If you know someone that resembles Harry, Ron, Sirius, Snape, ect. Any of the characters and would be willing to dress up for the preimere I'd loooove to have them.

So far I only have Hermione (Me), Luna, Ginny.

5. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    I'll lend out TK-2970 for Hagrid :p

6. darkladypurplepencil

darkladypurplepencil Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 16, 2006
    I squeal when I saw this thread.

I don't have a costume, but I always go to the midnight premires, so I would definitely love to join any group that's going...

Farrell

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.