main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Harry Potter RPG Thread:New!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by padawanskywalker, Dec 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: Don't worry CO, i'm totally confused myself. Check the top of the page, because thats what i said. lol

IC: Will opened his eyes and looked at Dallyra, "Headmaster? That's a new word for me. But i think i know what it means. I guess Albus is the leader here then?"
    Will waited for the response and looked around the room for where he leaned against the wall.

tag: spacelady

2. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    Dallyra nodded her head, "Basicly" She looked around the room too.

TAG:Will, Dumbledore

3. Livi-Wan

Livi-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    OOC: Whoa, what happened here? Argh, I hate being on a different time thingy to you lot!

IC: "I'm not Nimue. I'm her sister, Morgan." she looked at Harry suspiciosly. "Surely you know that?"

4. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    IC AS HP-X:

• Says: "Oh yes, I forgot. Sorry."

TAG: Livi-Wan

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------

5. Livi-Wan

Livi-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    "What are you doing in the hospital wing?" Morgan asked. She was getting suspicious of Harry. He didn't feel right, in his blood. And vampires are good at blood.

6. Mc-Lan

Mc-Lan Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2003
    OOC: Can someone tell me what happened so I don't have to read the last 50 pages?

Sheesh I was gone for a week to get my computer fixed and bam.

And why are we shutting down?

New forum? I got a PM telling me where it was but it wasn't from PS

Ok I read it all and now I'm confused.

This post made possible by Mc-Lan :cool:

7. Ani_dala

Ani_dala Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: So what happend while I was gone?

8. Mc-Lan

Sep 4, 2003
    Confusion, Mass Confusion.

9. PadawanEmily

PadawanEmily Jedi Master star 8

Oct 18, 2003
    OCC: Still not locked...weird

10. padawanskywalker

padawanskywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2003
    IC as Albus Dumbledore:

"Good day,students."

11. Mc-Lan

Sep 4, 2003
    OOC I was going to type the fight but I don't feel like it.

IC: It seemed like they fought for hours but in the end Azi won. So it turns out Tereth had Azi moms charm braclet Azi took it Blah blah blah. Then Azi spotted a band of Death eaters coming along with non eother then Voldy himself so he hoped on a guardian and knocked the tower over and flew back.

Now Azi was sitting in a commenroom he didn't know witch one reflecting on the fight,

12. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:

Hermione gave Cedric a last kiss on his lips and looked at his wound...
    "I am sorry Cedric for leaving you like this, but I love Alan".

TAG: All

13. padawanskywalker

Apr 16, 2003
    IC as Cedric Dumbledore:

"H-e..w-ill,d-ie..."Cedric gasped."The -De-ath E-ater..said he would."Then Cedric died,and Jessica cried,and hugged her daddy.

IC as Jessica Dumbledore:

"DAAAAAAADYYY!"Jessica screamed.Then she looked to Hermione,"LOVE CEDWIC,MOMMY!HE WUVS YOU MORE THAN ALAN!I HATE ALAN!ME WANT DADDY!ME WANT CEDWIC!ME WANT YOU TO LOVE CEDWIC!"

14. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:

A tear fell from Hermione's eyes fell, then she clutched Cedric's hand, not wanting him to go, not wanting him to die...
    "Cedric, listen to me, please stay with me... I need you, Jessica needs you, please!".
    Hermione then rested her head on Cedric's chest and looked at Jessica, the little baby was in so much pain...

15. padawanskywalker

Apr 16, 2003
    IC as Cedric Dumbledore:

Cedric's eyes snapped open."Wh-at?"he asked."What happened?One moment I was dead,then I'm alive?"

16. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:

"What... what do you mean?".
    Hermione looked at Cedric's chest, the wound was gone, because of love...
    "Cedric, I healed you, Jessica healed you... because we love you so much and we need you!".
    Hermione smiled and kissed Cedric again.

TAG :All

17. padawanskywalker

Apr 16, 2003
    IC as Cedric Dumbledore:

Cedric kissed Hermione deeply."Are we married?"

18. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:

Hermione shook her heaad and smiled.
    "We were going to get married, but Alan came in, took me away, told a Death Eater to kill you, so we are not married".
    She picked up a very crying Jessica and gave her to Cedric.

19. Padawan_adri

Padawan_adri Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 14, 2001
    (OOC: isnt this the kind of thing ou were complaining about having to read?)

20. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    OCC: Look Adri I sounded like a jerk yesterday and I didn't mean what I said ;)

21. Padawan_adri

Padawan_adri Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 14, 2001
    (OOC: on the contrary I think you ment every bit of it, but now there is the guilt factor, notice how you seemed quite ready to fight for the point the people you do like were making to the death until people started to kill their characters and leave the bored. I admit I have said things in anger that I felt bad about, and even wished I could take back, but the fact is they were said (no mater how uncalled for), they were ment (even if only at the time) and now they are out there for you (and others) to deal with. it may not be good, and its oftain not pretty but its there :( )

22. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    PoT OOC:

For the last time I warn all of you: the Harry Potter RPG can and will be shut down indefinitely unless the content and nature of posts changes dramatically.

I'm supposed to be a happily retired Manager, yet I still find people unwilling to fall into line, consistently posting in a disgustingly uncivilised manner constituting innuendo and content fit for some debaucherous fanfiction site: not the JC.

We are FAMILY FRIENDLY people. This means, should you feel the need to explore your newly released hormonal urges, you do so OFF SITE.

Any sexual innuendo, connotation, inference or direct reference is not allowed.

Any graphic gore or violence, connotation or inference is strongly discouraged and in extreme cases will be punished.

Any abuse of posting privledges by using this thread to take issue with those running the RPG or those who take part in it, by way of simple abuse or undermining of authority in public, is not allowed.

Break these rules, get punished. I've asked nicely, I've posted links to the RPF rules: Now is the time to read them.

I should not have to post in here again, and I wont. I can promise you, next time I get a complaint about such things or see it for myself, I'll simply get this thread locked. Should a new Mod be instated by such a time, I'll recommend to them that this be locked in accordance with JC law and RPF law. The end result would be the same.

I suggest you all work together to ensure such unpleasantness is not visited upon you or this thread.

Sincerely,

PoT.

23. padawanskywalker

Apr 16, 2003
    IC as Cedric Dumbledore:

Cedric took Jessica.

24. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:

Hermione smiled and stroke Cedric's cheeck...
    "I never want to loose you"....

TAG:All

25. padawanskywalker

Apr 16, 2003
    IC as Cedric Dumbledore:

"Me either."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.