main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Harry Potter Walrussore Academy of Advanced Magic

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jerdu_Slmor, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerdu_Slmor

Jerdu_Slmor Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 20, 2007
    We are all characters from a differen't school then the original Harry Potter. Since this school is advanced we will all be above average characters. The school is similar to a college, it can only be entered after you spend at least 1 year at a normal school and pass
    a test to see if you qualify. There are 5 differen't groups (like Gryffindor, Hufflepuf,Ravenclaw, and Slytherin.) in the school. Your characters will all have passed the test and will be sorted out into gruops.

We will need students, as well as bad guys which will be called ShadowSaviors. The ShadowSaviors will be doing verious missions in order to take over the world of magic. I will be the leader of the shadow leaders as well as the Headmaster of Walrussore.

This rpg occurs 100 years after the book of the Deathly Hallows. A new bad guy has arrived and has many followers, he has already taken over the ministry of magic. He also has a whole school of witches and Wizards on his side, because he is also Headmaster of venomfang a school dedicated to the Dark Arts.

Now fellow Potter Fans Lets Play!
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________

Character Sheet

(110 points are available to students and 120 points are available to ShadowSaviors, Some ShadowSaviors can be students. If there are evil students then they to must have 110 points as well.)

Name:
    Years at Walrussore : (3 years max, a senior is 6 )
    Hair:
    Physical appearance: (may include picture)
    House: *if you have one*
    Relatives: *if you are related to ANY cannon character
    Pureblood/Halfblood/Muggle:
    Favorite Class: *if you?re not a first year
    Personality:
    Pets:
    Other: **if you feel you have something else we as writers should know about this character (including any objects that could be used to cause trouble
    Wand:
    Bio:

(Gm info only) (I will use these so after you create them don't worry about them. This is only useful information for me.)

Str:(strength used for Muggle fighting and any thing you do using strength)
    Dex:(Dexterity, used for dodging and flying checks)
    Con:( Constitution, Used to see how many times you can be hit before you collapse, stuff like that)
    Int: (Intelligence, important for skills and anything dealing with intelligence)
    Cha: (charisma important for things like Diplomacy and talking to people and stuff)
    Focus:( If you can cast spells while being messed with)
    Magical ability: (How good you are at magic)
    Luck: ( how lucky you are)

Spells Known: Wis./2

Skills: ( Int. plus 4)

Quidditch:
    Flying:
    Stealth:
    Potion Brewing:
    Wand Crafting:
    Muggle Fighting:
    Running:
    Listen/spot:

Reminder: Please PM me with your character sheet for approval.

2. Zelda_Skywalker

Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005
    I think i will join this.

3. Jerdu_Slmor

Apr 20, 2007
    Cool can't wait to see you! Let me know if you have any suggestions!

4. LordPullus

LordPullus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 6, 2006
    It's been a while since I participated in a Harry Potter RPG, and I'll try my hand at it once again.

5. Jerdu_Slmor

Apr 20, 2007

Attention: This is how it is done

My Character Sheet

Character Sheet

GM approved

Name: SuperShadow
    Years at Walrussore :(none) he is the leader of the ShadowSaviors
    Eyes: no pupils all white with yellow and red swirls
    Hair: Black down to the floor
    Physical appearance: Tall, 6' 6" skinny 180 lbs
    Cut up skin tatoo of dragon on his chest and tatoos on his arms and neck and face making him lok like a dragon
    House: none
    Relatives: none he killed them all
    Pureblood/Halfblood/Muggle: Pureblood
    Favorite Class: The Dark Arts
    Personality: Evil, Pure Evil nothing more to say
    Pets: A pet black dragon
    Other:
    Wand: Metal rod forged from Black Dragon fire and snake venom inserted with Werewolf hair
    Bio: He grew up alone, learned magic alone and he will rule alone.

(Gm info only) (I will use these so after you create them don't worry about them. This is only useful information for me.)
    (110 points are available to students and 120 points are available to ShadowSaviors, Some ShadowSaviors can be students. If there are evil students then they to must have 110 points as well.)

My guy gets 125 since he is the ShadowSaviors leader

Str: 15
    Dex: 17
    Con: 15
    Int: 15
    Cha: 13
    Focus: 15
    Magical ability: 20
    Luck: 15

Spells Known: Magical ability./2
    Avada Kedavra, Deletrius, Incendio, Cruciatus curse, Expelliarmus, Impediment Jinx, Imperius Curse, Incarcerous, Legilimens, Serpensortia

spells known: 10

Skills: ( Int. plus 4) 15 + 4 = 19
    10 max
    Quidditch: 1
    Flying: 2
    Stealth: 4
    Potion Brewing: 2
    Wand Crafting: 4
    Muggle Fighting: 2
    Running: 2
    Listen/spot: 2

6. Jerdu_Slmor

Apr 20, 2007
    Sorry to double post but you can also be a differn't race. These accepted race's consist of Half Giants, Human, Centaur, If you are a ShadowSavior you can be a Werewolf and even a Vampire.

P.S. This is 100 years later and peace is between the Humans and Centaurs though there is still some racism.

7. Chukles38

Chukles38 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 10, 2005
    Name: Andros Ignatious
    Years at Walrussore: 2 years as a teacher, 6 as a student.
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: Brown
    Physical appearance: Andros is average weight, and thin? though not unhealthily so. He stands tall and dresses in nice robes at all times, or when out of the wizarding world will dress in nicer muggle clothing. He is considered an attractive man by many people.
    House: N/A
    Relatives: None
    Teaches: Defense against the Dark Arts
    Personality: Friendly, at times, though mostly restrained and willing to sit back an observe than actively participate
    Pets: One owl, Bruteus
    Wand: unicorn hair core, ash wand, gnarled wood appearance
    Bio: Andros was born to a dominant family within the witch and wizarding world. He lived the life of many wizards, and was enrolled at a school for wizardry in America. That year, his talents and unnatural aptitude for magic gained him admittance into Walrussore Academy of Advanced Magic. He went through all six of his years there the top of his class. He was not very muscular or what not, but he was extremely skilled in the use of magic.

As he went about life, he became an Auror. However, he fell in with the Shadow Saviours and soon left the ranks of the ?good guys.? He has not been openly known as a Shadow Savior and moved back to his school of Walrussore to teach Defense Against the Dark Arts. This is his second year teaching.

Str: 12
    Dex:13
    Con:13
    Int: 16
    Cha: 14
    Magical ability: 24
    Luck: 13

Spells Known: Avada Kadavra, Sectumsempra, Expecto Protronus, Expelliarmus, Finite Incantatum, Stupefy, Colloportus, Confringo, Diffindo, Homenum Revelio, Langlock, Protego

Quidditch: 0
    Stealth: 5
    Wand Crafting: 3
    Muggle Fighting: 1
    Running: 3
    Listen/spot: 4

8. Jerdu_Slmor

Apr 20, 2007

Attention:

Str: 12
    Dex:13
    Con:13
    Int: 16
    Cha: 14
    Magical ability: 24
    Luck: 13

Quidditch: 0
    Stealth: 5
    Wand Crafting: 3
    Muggle Fighting: 1
    Running: 3
    Listen/spot: 4

From now on do not post these for all to see since this info is secretive.

Also we already have two werewolves so one is left to be. We also have one half vampire so I can take on more vampire. (3) people can be Centaurs adn 3 people can be Half giants. available as well.

I will walk you into Walrussore and introduce you all to each other and put you all in each (house) after we have all of our players.

9. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    Name: Vivienne Voltair
    Years at Walrussore : 3
    Eyes: deep brown
    Hair: Long and Razor cut, falling just past her shoulders. Straight and messy. Falls over her left eye. Cut short and Razor layered to her eyes and then comes down just past her shoulders. It?s black in color and has a bleached out spot on the top of her head and comes down into white streaks. It?s purple underneath the layers
    Physical appearance:
    --height: 5?9?
    --weight: 113
    --build: tall, skinny, athletic
    --jewelry:wears a faux pearl necklace with a large tarnished silver key on it, wears a neon pink ribbon around her left wrist, dangle earrings with coffins on them, necklace of werewolf fangs
    --piercings:two small gauged hoop rings in her left eyebrow, three hoop earrings in the top of her left ear, small gauged snakebites on her bottom lip, small gauged nose ring in left nostril.
    --scars: scratch scar across face, deep scratch scar across back
    --clothes:In school, she wears the traditional robes, but will also break the rules, wearing chains on her pants, and fishnet fingerless gloves. She sometimes will wear a tie of her own choosing instead of the school tie. Wears fishnet leggings when she wears the skirt, and wears converse with the pants, and boots that reach the top of her calves that are covered in chains and buckles with the skirt. Wears three studded belts and piano key suspenders.
    --tattoos:werewolf tattoo stretching from left collar bone down to her left wrist. Covers whole arm and shoulder.
    --makeup:Generally, black eyeliner on top and bottom lid, black mascara, snow white bronzer, and purple/red/or bright green eyeshadow.
    House:Gryffindor
    Relatives: Part of the Black Family. Directly related to Sirius, Narcissa, and Bellatrix
    Favorite Class: Defense Against the Dark Arts
    Personality: She is not very outgoing, but she is a very sweet person once you get close to her. She doesn?t trust very well, and never really has. She is very protective of her brother Jackoby Voltair, a year older than her. She is also very proud of the fact that she is werewolf, and that it makes her different. She is outspoken on anti-werewolf activists, and other discriminatory legislature. She is very strong-willed and will fight till the end if it?s something she believes in.
    Pets: orange tabby cat named lemon
    Other: She is a werewolf; left handed.
    Wand: Mahogany, 16 inches, core: werewolf hair. Wand crafted by Gregorovitch many many years ago, and was then passed on to other wandmakers to be sold. It was made from the hair of the werewolf Remus Lupin. When it came it was a plain wand with a brass handle, but she got her name engraved into the Brass and got a werewolf figure carved into the wood.
    Bio: She was born into the pureblood black family, directly down the line of Sirius, Narcissa, and Bellatrix. She is believed to be Bellatrix?s grand-daughter. She has always been shy, even when she went to muggle school. She was always picked on, and learned to fight and defend herself early on. She is very hard to push over, she is strong-willed and fights to the finish. She was bitten by a werewolf when she was five, and since then her shyness has been heightened. She is even more shy than before, but stronger. She is proud of her background though, even though her family nearly banished her for being a werewolf. She qualified and transferred from Hogwarts here.

OOC:Sorry i didn't have this up sooner. I mis understood how to make the weird stat like things and i was bit by a kitty, and i generally do my CS's on paper b4 i put them in the computer so i can do it over the course of the day at school or whatnot...so i did it all on the computer and yeah....lots of editing. so bare with my slow self. haha.

10. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    Name: Simon Adder
    Year: 5
    Eyes: Pale blue and innocent looking.
    Hair: Black crop that sticks up on top and is long down his face. It is parted on his right side, but falls into his eyes when he is angry.
    Physical appearance: Simon is average height and quite muscular. He is very handsome and uses his good looks to his advantage. He has elongated fangs and his hair grows extremely fast.
    House: He inherited his uncles house, after he was thrown from a cliff into a bed of rocks.
    Relatives: Direct descendant of Remus Lupin and his son Theodore.
    Pureblood/ Half-blood/ Muggle: Half-blood
    Favorite Class: Charms
    Personality: Simon has varying personalities. He is cursed with a short temper and a blazing anger. He can also be very compassionate and this makes him quite popular with girls. Simon hates rules and authority and enjoys working alone, but favors company most other times.
    Pets: A bird that changes from a large black crow, when he is angry, to a small flitting red finch, when he is otherwise.
    Other: Simon has a bit of Werewolf blood, from Remus Lupin and a bit of Vampire blood from a more recent ancestor. Along with his elongated teeth and quick-growing hair, Simon eats rare steaks and is stronger, faster and has more endurance than a normal healthy teenager. These however are his only known side-effects.
    Wand
    : Simon is quite skilled at creating wands and even went so far as to create his own. He used his inheritance money to buy the ingredients for it and added charms to make it more powerful. It is made of Yew and has the tail feather of a phoenix in it. The wand is 14 inches long. The wand is unbreakable, due to the charm and cannot harm Simon if in the hands of another. The wand has a protective charm over it and repels all of the elements.
    Bio: Simon is an ancestor of Remus Lupin and is thus a tremendous wizard. He is Irish and has a slight Irish drawl, although he was brought up in London. His parents were killed when he was 3 and he lived with his Uncle until he was 16, when his uncle was killed by Shadow Saviors.

Simon has been approached by this group in an attempt to coax him into joining. They don?t know that he is aware of their participation in the killing of his uncle. Simon trains against them to kill their leader, who is regrettably the Headmaster of his school.

Spells Mastered: Expelliarmus, Diffindo, Stupefy, Impediamenta, Imperio, Sectumsempra, Protego, Confundo, Incendio, Aguamenti

11. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    [image=http://fc.deviantart.com/fs23/f/2008/028/5/2/Vivienne_Voltair_OC_by_MindFreakII.jpg]

my character drawn out. click it for a bigger view. her head is a little messed up i know, but this is pretty accurate for doing it in a rush. she was intended to be alot skinnier tho and alot prettier.

12. Jerdu_Slmor

Apr 20, 2007
    notbad though any skinier she wouldn't look that good.

It is great I think

13. Jerdu_Slmor

Apr 20, 2007
    so far we have 4 characters, this is including me. If you know anone that would like to play feel free invite them. :)

14. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    OOC: I'll make a character and sen you one tomorrow Jerdu

15. Jerdu_Slmor

Apr 20, 2007
    thanks awesome! :)

16. MoonlightsAngel

MoonlightsAngel Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 13, 2006
    I like the idea... expect a cs quite soon

17. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    I'll send a cs in soon. Probably tomorrow!

18. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    thanx
    :]

19. Jerdu_Slmor

Apr 20, 2007
    ok some new Cs's have been sent in and now there is only half giants and centaurs left and obviously humans.

20. Kaiser1990

Kaiser1990 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 9, 2007
    GM APPROVED.

Name:~Vladimir Alucard IV
    Years at Walrussore:~4
    Eyes:~Sangria
    Hair:~Black wavy hair that just reaches his collar Bone. It's always well kept and clean.
    Physical appearance:~Vladimir is rather tall and seems skinny but his appearance doesn't do his physical ablities to jutices. By standeds Vladimir can be called Handsome since his facial features are unqiue especially his eyes. They have a alluring look to them which draws people, this could just be a Vampire trait or just him.

Pureblood/Halfblood/Muggle:~Half-Blood
    Favorite Class:~Ancient Runes
    Personality:~Slient and very reserved, hardly gets involved with other people. Even if someone did get close to him they would be treated as a stranger. Vladimir has a strong dislike for arrogant or people with over excessive Pride. But Vladimir himself can be extreme arrogant at times of conflict and almost cross over into evil. Vladimir has often tried to become more friendly but because of who he is, he's singled himself out and just made himself who he is.

Pets:~A pet wolf that lives outside the school grounds.

Other:~Valdimir is a Vampire, and he isn't sure on how to cope with this anymore. His ancestors were all Vampires and evil ones at that, eventually they were killed by Hunters. Valdimir promised himself he wouldn't walk the same path as them but he finds himself becoming more darker. The local Alchemist often supplies Vlad with blood so he wouldn't have to feed off any of the students.

Wand:~Has no need for one.

Bio:~Vladimir was born to a Vampire and a Witch in a small in deep Romania. At an early age his mother left and was never seen or hear from again, dispite having a father who loved him he was rather ashamed that Vladimir did not want to act like a Vampire, Although his father said this would soon change when he became much older. About his tenth birthday his father was killed and he was left alone.

He was soon fount by the Alchemist of Walrussore, who offered to take him to the academy. Vladimir accepted and left to his new home. Vladimir often reads books on Alchemy and Ancient Runes, he belives that the two can be a key to end his Vampirism.

21. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    Character Sheet

Name: Jocelyn (Jocey) Tonks
    Years at Walrussore : 3
    Eyes: blue
    Hair: shoulder length, dirty blonde with lighter blonde highlights, wavey
    Physical appearance: 5'2", thin
    House: Hufflepuff
    Relatives: Ted Tonks was a distant uncle
    Pureblood/Halfblood/Muggle: Halfblood
    Favorite Class: Charms
    Personality: Shy, Sweet, Kind
    Pets: an owl
    Wand: 12.5" Yew and Veela Hair
    Bio: Jocelyn's life has been fairly normal. She grew up in Spain until she was accepted into Beauxbatons Academy. She did well there and excelled but decided that the transfer Walrussore would be better for her in the long run.

22. MoonlightsAngel

MoonlightsAngel Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 13, 2006
    Character Sheet

Name: Amber Joanne Hexxton
    Years at Walrussore : First year.
    Eyes: Wide, expressive amber, crowned with long, dark lashes, set under perfectly shaped eyebrows.
    Hair: Gold brown with natural lighter highlights. Originally wavy but she wears it straight, two or three inches past her collar bone, with bangs that reach her cheekbones. Parted at the right side and usually tied up in a high ponytail.
    Physical appearance: Stands five feet tall and weights about 107 lbs, Amber is small framed, but shapely and athletic. Her face is innocent looking and very beautiful although nothing out of the ordinary, and definitely not the most attractive girl in school.
    House: Gryffindor
    Relatives: Remus Lupin, Nymphadora Tonks Theodore Lupin.
    Pureblood/Halfblood/Muggle: Pureblood.
    Favorite Class: Charms and Transfiguration.
    Personality: Quiet and extremely shy, stutters a lot and is often quite submissive. She?d rather avoid conflict and had few friends in Hogwarts due to her personality.
    Pets: Fire Fox cub (a fox-like feline, with pure white fur, ruby red eyes, and two tails. It has been given that name because of their tolerance for fire and the certain control they have over it. Ancient, non-magical cultures believed they were the Spirits that created fire, although this couldn?t be more erroneous.) Named Temari.
    Other: Ambidextrous, has werewolf blood (like less than a quarter), likes her meat rare.
    Wand: Phoenix tail, 12 inches, silver fir wood, very flexible.
    Bio: Born and raised into a pretty wealthy wizarding family, and the youngest of five kids, Amber has lived a pretty much normal life. She is unaware of being a Lupin?s direct descendant, although she does know she has Werewolf blood in her.
    Amber is the youngest, her mother -Isabella- being Iganatias Hexxton?s second wife.

23. Jerdu_Slmor

Apr 20, 2007
    Only a couple more needed and we can play!

24. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    OOC: yay. i didn't miss anything. sorry i've been away-work now owns my life.

25. Jerdu_Slmor

Apr 20, 2007
    ok everybody we are goin to start just post to say that u r ready

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.