main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Harry Potter Walrussore Academy of Advanced Magic

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jerdu_Slmor, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    OOC: I think that it would be better for you just to begin.

2. Chukles38

Chukles38 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 10, 2005
    OOC: Agreed, It might be best to simply start.

3. Kaiser1990

Kaiser1990 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 9, 2007
    OOC: Am Ready

4. Jerdu_Slmor

Jerdu_Slmor Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 20, 2007
    Ok

The Beggining: The students had arrived at Walrussore as usual and as usual Andros Ignatious was leading the students into the great hall.

The Great Hall shined brightly with lamps floating in the air, the lamps were made with the strength to hold dragon fire and the fire swirled around in them like a muggle lava lamp. Over to the far right the lamps shined bright with fire captured from a Gold dragon. To the far left the lamps shined a green color obviously acid from a black dragon. To the close right the lamps shone a bright blue, if you had even the slightest amount of knowledge you could tell that it was electricity captured from a bronze dragon, to the close left you have the lamps shining a darker blue this was ice captured from a silver dragon. The benches were empty, they seemed to look on at the arriving students as if guessing who would be in that seat this year. Up front stood the headmaster smiling and gleaming brightly at his new students. The room was actually a quite welcoming place and everyone was happy. Though outside of the school there was not as much cheer:

Super Shadow stood atop Hogwarts "all of you will obey my Command"
    "YES we will obey" they all cried to the top of their lungs.
    With a flick of his wrist super shadow made the Hogwarts students and teachers draw their wands

The Headmaster shook his head violently and let out a loud roar that filled the halls with silence and terror. The Headmaster fell to his knees "Hogwarts has fallen" he said.

"Everyone get into the group that you would like to be in this year.
    Gold Dragon, Black Dragon, Silver Dragon, or Bronze Dragon.

Remember choose wisely for you will not be able to choose again until next year" he announced.

"Suddenly a blinder appeared over there eyes now choose were you will sit."

The Headmaster smiled faintly he always loved it when the students were blindfolded no matter how close they were to their friends they could never know which table to go to, it was actually quite comical to watch them try to find their friends and get to a table with them.

This was a good idea invented by the Headmaster himself this way no one could get left out and the groups were even.

Tag: all

OOC: Everyone get into your groups, remember no peeking :)

The Students began going to their seats

5. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005
    IC: Andros Ignatious

Andros strode into the hall, leading the students. He always enjoyed that part. It gave him a good chance to look over the new students for potential.... well, simply potential. He smiled friendly at thee returning and new students alike, treating them with kindness. He was good at that. Most students liked him. Many young ladies seemed to like him as well, though that was probably because he was young and attractive... and an extremely powerful wizard. As well, many in the warding world seemed to admire him for his decision to leave the aurors to instruct the next generation.

As the headmaster announced that the students were to pick their houses--blindfolded--Andros moved to the head of the Black Dragon table. He was the head of that house, and wished to see who he was getting this year. Last year had brought in some promising pupils. His master had been pleased by his surreptitious recruiting. Now, Andros eyed the students warmly and welcomingly. Several caught his eye as they mingled around, trying to decide which house to join. It was going to be an interesting year. Most interesting.

TAG: All

6. MoonlightsAngel

MoonlightsAngel Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 13, 2006
    IC: Amber J. Hexxton
    Great Hall

The petite blond gasped as her eyesight was suddenly obstructed by a dark cloth. She immediately stood still, listening to the shuffling and muttering around the room. She finally got used to it and walked calmly to the first table she reached, the Black Dragon table. She touched the bench gingerly and backed away gracefully.

She finally sat elsewhere, quietly. She was a bit disoriented but guessed it would be the Silver Dragon table, judging from her quick glimpse around the Hall before her eyes were covered.

Amber sat calmly, waiting patiently for everyone else to sit somewhere.

Tag: Anyone

7. Zelda_Skywalker

Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:Vivienne Voltaire

She walked into the magnificent great hall, lit by the electricity of dragon fire. It was beautiful and it became more and more beautiful each and every year. Then her sight was blinded and a few students screamed as they were told to chose their groups. She felt other students shoving, pushing to get to tables. it began to make her angry, as they did this every year and she was always the one to get battered down and knocked over. Her anger over the summer's break had broke out of it's chains and she finally was ready to fight for her existance, no matter how-inhuman-she was.
    She pushed her hands out from her and shoved the students around her out of the way.She fought through the thick crowd for what seemed like the longest moments of her life. Feeling with her hands, she felt a wooden table, and a bench underneath. She sat down on the bench and swung around to face the table. She didn't care what table it was, thus she ended up at the Black Dragon table. She placed her hands on top of the other and sat patiently until she was unblindfolded to see where she sat.
    "fate guided me to thy place, and fate shall guide me thus." she prayed quietly to herself, bowing her head down.

TAG:Black Dragon ppl[if there are any] and jerdu_slmor

OOC:sorry i haven't been active. i've been working my butt off.

8. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005

Andros smiled as he watched the students try to find their way to a table. He had to admit he found this amusing each and every year, though he certainly preferred the sorting hat method of Hogwarts much more. His smile broadened as he saw one of the students from his list of potentials seat herself at his table. The werewolf, Vivienne Voltaire, stumbled over and rather firmly planted herself down at the table, intent on remaining there. That was good. He also saw another that his informant from Hogwarts had told him to keep an eye on. However, while Amber J. Hexxton seemed a skilled enough witch, she appeared to be less of a candidate. He noted with distaste that they had both come from Gryffindor, which could prove to offer difficulties in the future. However, all hope was not lost yet. In his traditional manner, Andros moved off to greet his new students. As the head of Black Dragon House, he liked to set a good first impression by chatting with his students before the choosing was over. This instantly set him apart from the other house heads, who preferred to stand back and separate themselves from their students. He began his rounds, greeting return students, inquiring after their summers, and welcoming them back. He followed around the table, starting around the path that would take him longest to get to his goal... Vivienne. After several minutes, he came to Vivienne. She was sitting by herself, given room by any that thought of sitting there. Despite the blindfolds, they seemed to know she was sitting there. That pleased Andros... though only slightly. He sat down next to Vivienne, and waited a moment before speaking. He knew he had seen her around the school in previous years, but she as yet had never been in his house. When he spoke, his voice was low, but friendly.

"Greetings, Miss Voltaire. I am Andros Ignatious, head of Black Dragon House... so you know, that is where you have chosen to sit." Andros flashed her a smile quickly before continuing. "And how was your summer?" He looked into the eyes of the younger witch, awaiting an answer.

TAG: Vivienne

9. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

Her blindfold evaporated being as her spot was found and chosen. She looked to her side to notice the teacher who had sat beside her just as he spoke.
    "Greetings, Miss Voltaire. I am Andros Ignatious, head of Black Dragon House... so you know, that is where you have chosen to sit." Andros flashed her a smile quickly before continuing. "And how was your summer?" He looked into the eyes of the younger witch, awaiting an answer.
    "well then fate has guided me here instead of the bronze dragon house of which i have always been part. i bid that fate has guided me well. Thank you greatly for the welcome, Professor."
    She held out her hand to shake his, an attempt at a friendly gesture.
    "it was well, i learned much. I assume yours was well?"

TAG:Chukles

10. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005

Andros smiled as he took the hand of the witch, shook it, and then pulled his hand back, letting it rest gently in front of him. So far, he was very much impressed with the young witch. He only hoped that continued. "Well, that is very good to hear. Mine was very much the same. Thank you for asking." He paused a moment, sizing her up. "So, all of my new students, I like to get to know. While you have been at Walrussore for several years, you've yet to be in my House. So, tell me, which class is your favorite?" He let his friendly smile come back onto his face, as he attempted to let the teenage witch know she was welcomed to speak freely with him. He liked being kind to his students. His master had never understood it, but Andros found last year that when he was nice to all of the students, they were more willing to become what he had planned for them. After all, students were often more likely to trust a friend than a stuck-up professor.

TAG: Zelda

11. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

He shook her hand, "Well, that is very good to hear. Mine was very much the same. Thank you for asking." He paused a moment,then started again. "So, all of my new students, I like to get to know. While you have been at Walrussore for several years, you've yet to be in my House. So, tell me, which class is your favorite?"
    "indeed. i have been here for three years, my older brother for four. This is his last year." She briefly looked around the hall as to see if she could spot him. Over at the Bronze Dragon table, she spotted him. He was tall and of normal weight with long black hair in his face. He looked just like her. She pointed to him.
    "that is my brother. Jackoby Voltaire. and i prefer Defense of the Dark Arts over the rest of the classes. Charms is too lighthearted, and Potions too simple."
    She enjoyed this. Finally a teacher who seemed to listen instead of criticize. She could get used to this professer.

12. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005

Seth looked over at the boy she pointed out. He had never seen him before. "Well then, I will have to get to know him as well." He then moved on to her next statement. "Ah. Defense Against the Dark Arts? I had figured you for that class." He flashed her a broad smile. "We're going to be best friends then, because I happen to teach that class. I'm darn good too. Used to be an Auror, you know." He said the last bit with mock self-centeredness, trying to get her to laugh. He was usually pretty good at it. That's why most students called him their favorite teacher. He was so open and friendly with them. He didn't even have to raise his vice to get their attention, or for them to behave. He was rather fond of this ability, actually. It allowed him to twist those at the school to darker paths than they would normally walk.

13. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

"well we may indeed be friends. i haven't as yet taken your class at Walrussore, but i have signed up for it this year. At Hogwarts it was spectacular. Here, i was a little-shy about taking it. I excelled at Hogwarts, and the qualifications for Walrussore are so high in Defense Against the Dark Arts, that i was afraid i couldn't do as well here. I really don't want to embarass myself in front of all these people, considering my family is a long line of powerful wizards."
    He was rather outgoing, strange for a professor, but then again, this wasn't Hogwarts, and this wasn't Snape.

14. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005

Andros smiled again at her. "Well, you won't have to worry about that. If ever you are struggling, the door to my office is always open. I'd never let a student fail simply because they did not understand." He flashed her a playful wink before saying, "Besides, one as talented and beautiful as yourself should never fail. I want you to be all you can be. That's why I left the Aurors, you know. Wanted to help the young achieve their true potential." He was rather proud at how well he was laying the foundation for his later plans. Building such trust would make it easier for him to turn her into a Shadow savior. As well, his stressing him once being an Auror would get her to believe that he was still aligned with the "good guys" of the wizarding world. His plans were going quite well thus far. He saw more students take seats at his table, and knew he must be moving on soon, but felt he needed to drag the conversation on longer. He leaned in close to her, his voice growing very quiet. "Now, before you ask how I know, as a teacher I do have my sources. But, if you ever have any problems with your..." He paused as he struggled to find the right words. "Unique attributes, my door is always open as well." He was, of course, referring to her werewolf blood. He had seen many students struggle with that problem... even the ones who were not cursed with the transformation aspect of being a werewolf.

15. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

This professor was very friendly. He was an auror, and she was always intrested in the Aurors, she'd never met one though.
    She wondered if she should trust him, he did seem friendly, but wasn't everyone to begin with? She thought back, and nothing seemed to make her thoughts stray to him being a bad guy. He seemed as if he was beginning to leave, when he leaned in and mentioned her unique capabilities. She swallowed hard and closed her eyes in horror.
    How did he know? How many people knew? She had to find out.
    She looked back at him.
    "Could i speak to you after the feast?"

OOC:well i might hafta go for a little while to give my b/f some of my attention for a little while. go ahead and reply and tag me and i'll reply when i get back. see ya. :]

16. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005

"Could i speak to you after the feast?"

Andros smiled. things were going well indeed. "Most certainly. I did say my door was always open. I shall be in my office, if you should wish to speak. Now, if you will excuse me, I have other students to attend to, but I did love our chat. I am hoping you will take me up on my offer." Andros stood, and moved away, smiling to himself even more than he was smiling to everyone else. She could be turned. He knew it. He stopped to speak to many of the other students who had found their way to his table. He was amused to see the disapproving looks he received from the other professors. He so loved upsetting them. His next stop of any consequence was at Amber's seat. He did not sit by her. "Hello, Miss Hexxton. I wanted to introduce myself. I am Andros Ignatious, head of the Black Dragon House. It is a pleasure to meet you. I simply wanted to welcome you to Walrussore." He smiled at the young girl as he awaited a response.

TAG: Amber

17. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

She sat quietly to herself, pulling at the ribbon around her wrist. She thought, and began wracking her brain to think, to reconsider. Questions began to flood her mind.
    What is he up to? He's gotta be up to something. Is he just nice though? Am i being to skeptical of a nice person and all their friendly gestures to be a friend? not a villian.
    Her thoughts took her from being skeptical about him to shame at thinking he was a bad person. Whether or not he was up to something, she made up her mind to visit the professor after the feast. She needed to know who knew, and how they knew of her condition. If it was widespread around the school she surely would have to leave. No parent wants their son or daughter attending classes with a werewolf. with a halfbreed. Werewolves were looked down upon in upper society wizarding familes.
    She must know that at the least. Maybe with a little more contact she could tell if he was friendly, or not so much friendly as he presented.

TAG:chukles/anyone

18. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    IC: Simon Adder
    Great Hall

Simon had been through this spiel before. He had never liked the idea, but hadn?t said a word. His head master was not fond of insubordination. Simon walked confidently to the Gold Dragon table. Many had wished to go to the Black Dragon table, as was expected. Simon just sighed at them. They were sheep, all following the leader.

Simon glanced around the hall, once he had sat down the blindfold had vanished. Simon reached across the table and grabbed a piece of raw meat. There always seemed to be raw food before him, it was like the table knew his preference. He took a huge bite out of the mutton and chewed loudly. Simon grabbed his goblet and changed the water to wine.

Tag: Any

19. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Jocey Tonks

As the blindfold covered her eyes, Jocey took a deep breath. This had happened in the past and she had prepared for it this year. The previous years she had run around like a mad person and sat at the first table she reached but not this year. Taking another breath, Roxy began to walk toward her table and finally reached the one she had been planning. The Gold Dragon table. She took a seat and waited for the mayhem to subside.

Tag: gold dragon table, all

20. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    IC: Simon Adder
    Gold Dragon Table, Great Hall

Simon glanced down the table to notice Jocey Tonks. He had seen her around school the last year, but never had spoken to her. He slid his way over, already feeling the effects of the rich wine.

"Hey, Jocey. Good year, eh?"

Tag: starwarsbeauty

OOC: Excuse the small post.

21. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Jocey Tonks

"Hey, Jocey. Good year, eh?"

Jocey jumped at the sound of the voice next to her. Looking, she recognized the boy from her previous years but couldn't remember his name. From what Jocey remembered, they had never spoken a word to each other. She smiled at him to buy some time and remembered.

"Simon. It is good to see you. The year looks promising. How are things going?"

Tag: NickLitYouAFlame, others

22. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    I sent in a CS, waiting for approval.

23. MoonlightsAngel

Sep 13, 2006
    Great Hall

Amber narrowed her eyes as the blindfold vanished and the light hit her eyes painfully. She rubbed them discreetly and helped herself to a goblet of pumpkin juice.

"Hello, Miss Hexxton. I wanted to introduce myself. I am Andros Ignatious, head of the Black Dragon House. It is a pleasure to meet you. I simply wanted to welcome you to Walrussore." He smiled at the young girl as he awaited a response.

Amber looked around and up at whoever had spoken her name, soft golden eyes fixing themselves on the Professor?s own friendly gaze. She felt a familiar soft blush spread over her cheeks, as it always happened when talking to someone, but she somehow managed to keep her stutter in check.

?Professor Iganatious.? She started, offering her right hand, three different rings catching the light for a second. ?It w-would be useless to introduce m-myself, wouldn?t it? Thank you t-though, it?s a p-pleasure to meet you?

She gave the older man a shy little smile, sizing him up in the process.

Tag: Andros

24. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005

Andros smiled as the younger girl replied. She seemed sweet enough, and Andros easily noticed her stutter. That very well could work to his advantage. He kept his face friendly as he smiled sweetly, doing his best to make her feel welcome. "No, Miss Hexxton, introductions are hardly necessary. You see, one of your previous professors spoke very highly of you, and when they heard that you were going to Walrussore, they told me I simply must keep my eye on you. They said you had amazing potential." He paused for a moment, and then added, almost as an afterthought, "I thought I should tell you, just in case you were curious how I knew your name. So, as I like getting to know my students--new and old--I would like to ask you what your favorite class is?"

Andros smiled still, as he almost laughed to himself inside. Things were going well. He still could not judge up Amber, but he was sure that Vivianne had the potential to become numbered against the "bad guys." After all, teenagers were rather easy to manipulate. Their minds were much more receptive than adults. However, he ceased such trains of thought to await Amber's response.

TAG: Amber

25. MoonlightsAngel

Sep 13, 2006
    Great Hall

"No, Miss Hexxton, introductions are hardly necessary. You see, one of your previous professors spoke very highly of you, and when they heard that you were going to Walrussore, they told me I simply must keep my eye on you. They said you had amazing potential."

Amber was genuinely surprised by this statement, and even felt herself blushing a little darker.

?Ah? she started her reply, obviously taken aback ?P-please do thank whichever P-professor said that.? she cleared her throat nervously, but was immediately soothed b the quick change of topic and the man?s friendly disposition.

?Favourite class? I?d h-have a hard time deciding b-between Charms, Transfiguration a-and Defence Against T-the Dark Arts, no p-particular order.? she looked up at Andros again, examining him discreetly. Something in his smile, maybe his voice, or his gaze made her own little smile falter.

You?re way too paranoid, girl. I tell you, you should?ve been a Slytherin instead. Look here, Amber, not everyone is out to kill people off.

Her father?s voice echoed in her head for a second longer and then floated back to tuck itself among her other memories. He was right, not everyone was out to kill others.

The little smile came back to her face almost immediately, the usual tell-tale blush creeping back to her cheeks.

?If you don?t mind m-me asking, Professor.? She started, locking eyes with him shyly ?What subject do you t-teach??

Tag: Andros

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.