main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Has anyone gotten their orders from CIII

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Ic3wind, May 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geekgal

geekgal Jedi Youngling

Mar 20, 2004
    I emailed GenCon two days ago about the Yoda hoodie, and I got this response today:
    Thanks for your order, and I can understand your concern. Our Yoda hoodies are scheduled to arrive at our warehouse this week. We are going to try to get all the orders packed and shipped by the end of next week.
    Thanks for your patience, and have a great day,
    Jennifer

And the wait continues...

2. woppo

woppo Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 30, 2004
    After a few emails back and forward with Gen Con, I got my boxed set of C3 badges for a whole $18 shipping, to start UPS wanted $200 for shipping and import charges the first set I was sent I never got, but Gen con sent me another set through USPS....to me that makes it look like UPS are trying to make extra money somewhere.

3. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    I received pretty much the same reply as Geekgal.

4. yodakarma

yodakarma Jedi Master star 1

Nov 9, 2004
    Dates for the Yoda hoodie have been pushed forward for the starwars.com orders as well. Originally was supposed to ship the 1st week in July, now we are up to July 29th.

5. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    Whoooo-Hooooo. We finally got our Yoda Jacket, and apparently, I also ordered CIII pins which I didn?t remember ordering but my daughter assured me that we did because we got those too. The Jacket is for my daughter and it fits her with enough room to grow into, in fact, it almost fits me too. I can wear it but I can?t zip it up. Since I gave my tiny Liea T to her, she said I can borrow her jacket whenever she?s not going to be wearing it. What a nice Kid

6. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    My CIII pins came in the mail while I was out of town last week, it was a pleasant surprise to find in the pile of bills, credit card offers, and all the other junk mail!

7. hofie

hofie Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 12, 2002
    My stuff is apparently still on a truck somewhere b/w California and Indiana. It says it's supposed to show up tomorrow, but I'm not holding my breath.

8. mirax80

mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    I still have heard nothing. :(

9. Karma

Karma Jedi Master star 3

Aug 16, 2000
    Recieved the yoda hoodie I ordered from starwarsshop.com yesterday afternoon.

10. MsVader

MsVader Jedi Youngling

Nov 17, 2004
    I'm still waiting on my Yoda sweatshirt. [face_tired]

11. hofie

hofie Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 12, 2002
    All my stuff showed up yesterday safe and sound. Yay! :)

12. Opal

Opal Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2003
    Glad to hear that some people are finally getting their stuff. I'm still waiting on my Yoda sweatshirt, but I hold out hope that it'll be here soon.

13. mirax80

Aug 20, 2003
    Just got home, and I have a UPS tag on my mailbox (I live in an apartment). Maybe, could it be true?
    But now I have to wait until after 11am when the offices are open to get my package. :(

14. mirax80

Aug 20, 2003
    w00t! :)

Finally got my sweater & Pin! :D
    (just in time for it to be 90 degrees outside today.)[face_frustrated]

15. YodaJeff

YodaJeff Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 18, 2001
    My Yoda sweatshirts finally arrived yesterday as well.

16. electrakitty

electrakitty Jedi Master star 2

Apr 27, 2005
    I finally got my Obi-Wan and Anakin t-shirt yesterday as well. Looks like Gen-Con's finally caught up, though I'd have far preferred the Leia in a reasonable size. . .What woman with a 36" bust thinks she's an XL? If she does, she needs to be looked at for anorexia.

17. jedi_blynnj

jedi_blynnj Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 5, 2002
    I finally got my order! It arrived yesterday morning. 2 Yoda hoodies and my C3 pin set!!!

18. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    I finally received the Yoda sweatshirts I ordered while at C3.

They are ok I like them I just wish the hood was bigger like the Vader sweatshirt.

I hope everyone gets what they ordered soon.

19. Iwakura

Iwakura Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    i received my yoda hoodie a couple of days ago, which was the last thing that i was getting from C3. i ordered a small and it's still fairly big on me, but it should be nice and cozy for the fall and winter. enjoy to those who have it/are getting it--it's quite nice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.