main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Hating Humans One at a Time: The Thread

Discussion in 'Community' started by Eeth-my-Koth, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Violent Violet Menace

Violent Violet Menace Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 11, 2004
    Revolutionary Guard general and spokesman for Iran's armed forces Abolfazl Shekarchi:

"Our stance toward the US has never been defensive. When we talk about defense capabilities, we mean toward the rest of the countries of the world. […] Towards America, we don't speak of defense. We will squeeze its throat until it chokes to death. So that humanity is saved from America. This is our mission. This is our responsibility. In the second 40 years (of the Islamic Republic) we must act quickly and powerfully to bring an end to America's life as soon as possible. Anyone deviating from this is a traitor to the Islamic Revolution."

From the video description: This address was given in Tabas in the Iranian desert, near the site of Operation Eagle Claw, the American botched attempt to rescue the embassy hostages in Iran in 1980. The address was delivered on the anniversary of the failed operation.
    ------------

These nutcases have taken the country hostage, and are steadily leading it towards war with the world for their bull**** ideology that the vast majority of Iranians don't give two ****s about.

2. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    Not only do the vast majority of Iranians not give two ****s about the revolution, half the population actively protested against this madness and government back in what, 2009? A very large percentage actively hate this, and they may be the ones to suffer.

3. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48257825

This is the best story. A "social media maven" for a bank saw a transit worker eating their breakfast on the train and it offended her. So she confronted that worker and then took a picture of her and tweeted it to her 8000 followers and the transit authority. Essentially using Twitter to bully a worker for eating during the only chance she had.

Instead, what happened was Twitter turned against her and she's now lost her book deal lmao. Get rekt.

4. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    Yep, I'd heard about that one. Tragic, to be sure.

5. Sith_Sensei__Prime

Sith_Sensei__Prime Chosen One star 6

May 22, 2000
    Definitely hating on the woman that pushed the 74 year old man off the bus and causing his death.

6. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    Just... You shouldn't do that to anyone, but especially not an old man. Because it can obviously kill them. Ugh.

Bor Mullet and Juliet316 like this.
  7. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    That should not have been posted. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

8. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
  9. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    I saw that on Reddit. Just. Ugh.

10. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  11. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    It's horrendous how some schools treat this issue. It's not just a Pennsylvania thing either. Schools make more than enough food each day, just make it free for everyone.

Bor Mullet and Juliet316 like this.
  12. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  13. vin

vin Chosen One star 6

Dec 16, 1999
    [​IMG]

Diggy likes this.
  14. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
  15. poor yorick

poor yorick Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jun 25, 2002
    So there's this divorced couple in Texas who are fighting over how to raise one of their children. Mom says the kid is transgender, Dad says she isn't. What's to be done? Obviously, Dad should create a website where he bitches about his ex-wife and the decisions she's making for the child. Because what reasonable father wouldn't want to invite a host of internet strangers to get highly invested in what's going on in his 7-year-old's pants? Oh, and also the website's there to raise money, which the dad will use for whatever, I guess.

16. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    Catholic priest says...

He banned lawmakers from communion because they were pro-choice on abortions. And he said abortions were worse than pedophilia because pedophilia doesn't kill anyone.

17. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005

No, there's no response to that I can make gif or otherwise that wouldn't get me at least a temp ban for violating the TOS.

VadersLaMent likes this.
  18. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
  19. Lordban

Lordban Isildur's Bane star 7

Nov 9, 2000
  20. Master_Lok

Master_Lok Force Ghost star 6

Dec 18, 2012
    :mad::mad::mad:

Damn it, WTBleep is wrong with people.

That grocery cougher should also be liable for that grocery store’s $35,000 loss.

21. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  22. CairnsTony

CairnsTony Force Ghost star 5

May 7, 2014
    There have been numerous incidents here in Aus of nurses being abused, threatened and even assaulted here in public places over the last few weeks; particularly in supermarkets. They are typically being accused of spreading the virus; but then the nurses in question are usually wearing scrubs in public, which is probably not the wisest thing to do right now.

In the days I wore uniform, I would always change and shower at work before heading home. Uniformed or otherwise, that of course does not excuse this appalling behaviour on the part of Joe Public.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2020
    Juliet316 and Luke02 like this.
  23. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Police entered an appartment in Stockholm after a tip and found a 40 year old man sleeping on a blanket on the floor.
    He was severly malnourished, missing all his teeth, could barely speak and had cuts and bruises all over his body. Turns out his mother locked him up thirty years ago "to protect him". He's been living in filth ever since, and had to be taken straight into surgery due to the damaged state he was in from having lived on the floor of a dirty appartment for most of his life. The appartment was also so full of junk that he had very limited space to move around on.

His mother is suspected of false imprisonment, and probably several other crimes.

Tython Awakening likes this.
  24. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    JFC

solojones and Ghost like this.
  25. Adam of Nuchtern

Adam of Nuchtern Force Ghost star 6

Sep 2, 2012