main
side
curve

SWC Have a random question? Ask in here. Newbies-Please read before posting!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Bazinga'd , Nov 10, 2014.

1. Roosterq

Roosterq Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 6, 2017
    That's kind of what I was thinking. I knew it wasn't ESB, because I can literally recite the entire OT, but it did seem like it would fit somewhere late in TCW cartoon, or in ROTS timeline. When I can't recite the PT, I've seen it more times than I can count and know them well.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Iron_lord likes this.
  2. 3sm1r

3sm1r Force Ghost star 6

Dec 27, 2017
    Do we have a Maz Kanata fanclub? I was looking for it but I didn't find anything.

3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Lucasfilm Ltd Mod star 10 Staff Member Administrator

May 25, 2002
    Doesn't look like it. You can drop one of the forum mods a PM and ask if you can start one.

3sm1r likes this.
  4. PurpleGlovez

PurpleGlovez Jedi Padawan

Apr 17, 2016
    I have a question regarding Marvel's Han Solo five-issue mini-series. In issue one, the rebel fleet is orbiting an orange gas giant or star which could conceivably be Yavin, and a conspicuous moon. In issue four, U'il asks Han multiple times if they are returning to the rebel base (she seems to be highly-placed in the Rebellion and trusted with secret knowledge so I think she would have known if the Rebels had a base or not.) At the end of issue five, Han returns to a place with temples and forests that for all intents and purposes, looks a heck of a lot like Yavin IV.

So my question is, does this series take place before the Rebels leave Yavin IV? Does anyone know? It's also worth noting that at the end of the Princess Leia mini-series, which spans at least a week and some odd days, Leia returns to Yavin IV as well... I'm just wondering if there's a definitive canon answer as to when the Rebels left, or at least when the Han Solo mini takes place. I know they're gone by Heir to the Jedi at least.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
  5. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Lucasfilm Ltd Mod star 10 Staff Member Administrator

May 25, 2002
    If you don't get an answer here try asking in the General Question thread in our Lit forum - it's probably a better place for the query.

6. TIE Mechanic

TIE Mechanic Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 1, 2019
    I keep seeing the acronym GFFA employed. What does this mean?

E.T.A. No matter, I just figured it out: Galaxy Far, Far Away

Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
  7. ScorpioGirl

ScorpioGirl Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 2, 2019
    Are we still getting a new Star Wars trilogy in the 2020's even though the GOT writers were fired?

8. Christopher Blair

Christopher Blair Jedi Master star 4

Dec 23, 2015
    I have a random question about the site in general is there a forum for the video games. especially since Fallen order is about to come out and it seems to be heavily involved in the timeline of the movies and TV shows

9. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Videogame threads are in our Community forum. Once there you will see a 'Gaming' tag at the top of the thread list. Select that and the gaming threads will come up.

Edit - found the thread for you.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
  10. Clankers in pyjamas

Clankers in pyjamas Jedi Youngling

Dec 3, 2019
    What do you think would happen if Thrawn didn't lose the battle of Atollon.

11. Clankers in pyjamas

Clankers in pyjamas Jedi Youngling

Dec 3, 2019
    what do you think would happen if Anakin didn't become Darth Vader and Padme lived?

12. Cygnus2112

Cygnus2112 Jedi Youngling

Dec 12, 2019
    Good morning! I was a member here under the name Darthbogan right about when Episode 2 came out and I was trying to find a post I had made about midichlorians and symbiotic relationships. It seems the things I posted back then are coming true if the leaks are to be believed. Is there a way to find these posts or is it too old? I tried the search function but neither that old user name or posts come up. Any advice?

13. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    You sure on that username? I've done a search in our Admin section and nothing comes up for it. If you know the email address you used for it you can PM it to me and I can try a search with that.

14. Cygnus2112

Cygnus2112 Jedi Youngling

Dec 12, 2019
    Sent you a PM. Thank you

15. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Replied.

16. CFsaxboi

CFsaxboi Jedi Youngling

Dec 22, 2019
    Does anyone else remember a star wars the clone wars game and website. It was open world with missions and enemy's spread out over 5 or 6 planets. I was just wondering of anyone remembers the name of this or remembers the website

17. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    There was a Clone Wars videogame for PS2. Not sure about a related website. I picked the game up when a local CD/DVD store went out of business and games were going for £5 apiece. I just bought any that I ever thought I'd want to play.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2019
  18. CFsaxboi

CFsaxboi Jedi Youngling

Dec 22, 2019
    Thanks this was what I was looking for it was a while ago so I probably got the website mixed in there with something else now that I'm thinking about it

LAJ_FETT likes this.
  19. ScorpioGirl

ScorpioGirl Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 2, 2019
    How do people in the SW universe heat up, refridgerate, and freeze their food? Are there fridges, freezers, microwaves, stoves, toasters, and ovens?

20. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    In ESB didn't Yoda heat up his root leaf stew over an open fire? But then Dagobah was pretty primitive. I'd imagine on a planet like Coruscant they'd have something similar to our kitchen appliances.

Bardan_Jusik and Iron_lord like this.
  21. SlashMan

SlashMan Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2012
    Can anyone find the convention footage of Revenge of the Sith - "Back In Black" EuroCon Promo? This was en exclusive video played in anticipation of Revenge of the Sith with plenty of rare behind the scenes footage. It was never played publicly again. Currently, the only known video is blocked on copyright grounds... but because of the song usage. If anyone has a way to rip a region-blocked video, or has the original video on hand, it would be much appreciated. Thank you.

22. Alpha-Red

Alpha-Red Chosen One star 6

Apr 25, 2004
    Well they have bathrooms...except they're called "refreshers". So yeah, I'd imagine they'd have all those things too, maybe with different names, or not.

Iron_lord likes this.
  23. THE CHILD

THE CHILD Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 25, 2020
  24. Alpha-Red

Alpha-Red Chosen One star 6

Apr 25, 2004
    It's not April 1st here yet.

25. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager -King of the North star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    What does that have to do with anything?

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020