main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWC17 Hayden on sale for Thursday and Saturday

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Darksider13, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Darksider13

Darksider13 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2017
    Hey folks, trying to buy Hayden's photo op pass for Saturday but it keeps saying Store Item expired. Yet I can still go back and add the item to cart. I'm in a class right now until 5:20 and it's an important class but I need to get this ticket before they sell out. Anyone know what's up?

Edit: Several people, including myself, were just sent emails from Star Wars Authentics support saying he actually cancelled last minute just before the listings were placed. So I guess he's only available for thursday now :(

2. Padme501st

Padme501st Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 4, 2006
    they took him off the site right now, probably adjusting stuff

3. Darksider13

Apr 2, 2017
  4. Padme501st

Padme501st Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 4, 2006
    I'm not seeing anything on my end so they must be fixing it. Stay on top of it though

I'm hoping this means they'll try to accommodate fans for the Friday photo op if they try to go to TLJ

5. Alison Organa

Alison Organa Jedi Knight star 1

May 4, 2016
    Dunno if I can afford Hayden after paying for an autograph and pic with Hamill. [face_hypnotized]

6. Darksider13

Apr 2, 2017
    Not sure how to get in touch with their support. Still no update on the website but Forest Whittaker is now available and some other starts like Alan Tudyk have been restocked for different days as well.

7. star_wars_is_good

star_wars_is_good Force Ghost star 5

Jun 14, 2002
    Hayden up for Thursday.

8. Darksider13

Apr 2, 2017
    I see the thursday ticket option available but no options for Saturday.

9. star_wars_is_good

Jun 14, 2002
    The Celebration Twitter account tweeted he's there Thursday and Friday, so they probably made a mistake listing Saturday (probably why they pulled him down).

10. Chewies_bandolier

Chewies_bandolier Force Ghost star 4

May 5, 2002
    Well, Saturday is still up on their schedule and unless they plan to put someone else in those slots, I have a horrid feeling that they are releasing the slots day by day to ensure that they are sold out, knowing that Friday (and the clash with the TLJ panel) would be less popular.

Valency Jane and MotivateR5D4 like this.
  11. Darksider13

Apr 2, 2017
    Yeah I have a feeling they're going to be releasing tickets by day over the next few hours or at the latest, into tomorrow. Some guy's claiming he bought a photo op ticket for saturday and that they sold out in minutes. Doesn't make sense considering they've announced he'll be there Friday and Thursday even though he's sold out for Friday for a while now.

12. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Thanks for the heads up! I was hoping for a Saturday opportunity, but only saw the Thursday which also sold out while I was looking at it. :(

13. Jamtia

Jamtia Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 5, 2016
    Was able to snag a Thursday photo op!

QueenSabe7 likes this.
  14. Darksider13

Apr 2, 2017
    Heads up, Hayden is being re-stocked for Friday! Caveat: His photo session is the same time as the TLJ panel.

15. star_wars_is_good

Jun 14, 2002
    That probably means they are letting people buy Thursday and get a refund for Friday.