main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga He Calls Me "Daddy" --Boba, Jango, Zam-- Boba growing up

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Annbri, Mar 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Annbri

Annbri Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2002
    ?Here he is, Jango.? Taun We?s long arms extended a small bundle to Jango Fett. ?He is a month old, and his name is Boba, as you said.?

The bounty hunter accepted the child with an unpracticed embrace. He roughly held the infant against his chest. ?What does he eat??

?Your kitchen will be stocked with milk when your weekly food parcel arrives. As you requested, a crib was put in your sleeping quarters. Keep us posted on your supply of diapers.?

Diapers! Jango groaned to himself, this kid is going to be a real pain!

He strode down the hallway, trying with little success to cushion his heavy footsteps. Each step jarred the infant, and Boba threatened to wake. Jango glowered down at the baby. What demon had possessed his mind that had made him ask for a clone?

His gaze softened?a little?as Boba turned his head to face the other direction. A miniscule sigh of sheer comfort escaped his tiny lips. A flicker of regret danced across Jango?s features. Is that what I was; what I used to be? Who was it that gazed down on me when I was so small? Jango had no memory of his mother. The earliest thing he could recall was the electric whip burning scars across his back. The marks still remained on his body, and on his mind.

Boba will never feel a whip on his back, vowed Jango, He will be the one to wield the whip.

2. Valiowk

Valiowk Chosen One star 6

Apr 23, 2000
    Awww...I like this beginning, especially the part about the diapers! :D

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  3. TaRionne

TaRionne Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 22, 2002
    Cool story! I found this on FF.N, and now at the JC as well. :D I love the way you portray Jango and Boba Fett in your stories! (You've also made me a fan of Zam, as well.)

Keep writing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.