main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Headstrong - AU - Xan/Quinlan/Qui/Obi/Dooku -Update Dec.17th!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Itachi-Uchiha, Jul 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004
    It must hurt Master Tholme that his padawan gets
    on with another Knight so well.
    so happy your continuing.=D=

2. jedidas3

jedidas3 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 25, 2007
    Good to see you back and that this wonderful story is continuing. Please PM me with updates. Great post![face_dancing]

3. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    At least Master Tholme can see that there is a problem and that Xan can help. It would be worse for him to stand in Xan's way and have Quinlan suffer because of it.

Good job.

4. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Xanatos and Wuinlan need each other and will be very good for ezch other I think.

Superb post. :D

5. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    ?If your Master will allow it, I am willing to work with you.?

I hope Tholme will allow it.

I have the feeling Xanatos can help Quin understand and control his strong emotions and reactions to things.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

6. tangled_sphere

tangled_sphere Jedi Master star 4

Dec 28, 2003
    They were kindred spirits, bound together by dark threads that threatened to pull them into the boiling oceans of the dark side until they were forever lost in the abyss.

=D=

They are kindred spirits and so glad they are going to get the chance to help each other. I know Xan needs it just as much as Quin. There is so much riding against these two, but I think they can make it...if they can give each other strength.

Looking forward to more Itachi-Uchiha :D

7. bek

bek Jedi Master star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    Xan has a heart of gold, it's just that no one else seems to see it. Except Quin and Qui-Gon (when Qui isn't being a buckethead). ;)

Quin and Xan have the makings of being a good team...now all they need to do is get Tholme to transfer padawanship to Xan. :D

Wonderful chapter! Can't wait to see what happens.

8. EGKenobi

EGKenobi Jedi Master star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    Excellent stuff.

Love how Xanatos is going to be the one to help young Quinlan. And Obi-Wan's suspicious...heh heh

Please PM me when you update.

EG

9. wolf_kenobi

wolf_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 6, 2007
    Excellent post! =D=

I'm glad to see Xan and Quin working together. They will be able to help each other, even if Xan doesn't realize that yet.

Looking forward to more!

10. Spiritweaver

Spiritweaver Jedi Master

Oct 8, 2007
    This was a great read Itachi-Uchiha! I loved how you started with a peek from the future then went back so we could see how things happened.

Dooku is such a meanie. Sabotaging Xan's missions and leaving him for dead on Korriban of all places. [face_worried]

Its good he had a nice strong bond with Qui-Gon, cause this story would not be as much fun without Xanitos. :p

I hope Xan runs into that woman again. She seems well suited to him... [face_laugh]

Looking forward to more and hope your muse is back!

=D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.