main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[HEALTH] Five Foods That Cause Anal Leakage

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by ellybeanjay, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ellybeanjay

ellybeanjay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 2, 2000

When a consumable makes it necessary to buy new underwear, you just know something ain?t right.

1.) Once You Pop, You Can?t Stop
    Oleastra, a.k.a Olean, a.k.a ?Unwashable and Indestructible Ass Grease? is found in numerous ?light? and ?fat-free? potato chips. An indigestible molecule, it inhibits the absorption of vitamins and minerals causing abdominal cramping, loose stools, gas, and perhaps most notoriously?anal leakage. Yet, despite its infamous reputation, the Olean Web site reports that over five billion servings of the fart maker have been served ? and continue to be served. No wonder Pringles Fat Free Chips are in the same aisle as the adult diapers.

2.) Becky, Look at Her Butt (? did she sit on a piece of pizza?)
    The diet drug Orlistat (Xenical) works much in the same way Olestra does?by blocking absorption of fat. But when you eat half a tub of fried chicken, the grease has to go somewhere; that somewhere is usually your underwear, or if you?re lucky, the toilet. According to the makers of Alli, the over-the-counter form of Orlistat, you may experience ?oily spotting? and ?loose stools? and may recognize the undigested fat in your toilet because it ?looks like the oil on top of a pizza.? We can?t say we weren?t warned ? but pizza? Why?d they have to go there?

3.) Hook, Line, and Stinker
    Escolar, sometimes sold or served under the name Hawaiian walu, butterfish, and super white tuna, is a deliciously light and buttery fish with one small problem. It contains large amounts of gempylotoxin, a waxy ester that sometimes causes the consumer to have abdominal cramping, diarrhea, and a telltale orange oily mess that destroys undergarments and dignity. In 1992, the FDA advised against supplying the problematic fish, but the agency has since relaxed its provisions. Escolar (and a related species with similar consequences, oilfish) is available in restaurants. Since the fish doesn?t cause the negative ramifications for everyone, ordering it is like playing Russian roulette ? with your bowels.

4.) Too Good to Be Poo
    Damned sugar-free candies. I was halfway through the bag before I read the warning (small, on the back, carefully worded): ?Consumption may cause stomach discomfort and/or a laxative effect.? This should really read: ?Consumption may cause your abdomen to extend as if volleyball had inserted itself there, and may cause a whining and hissing noise to emanate from bowels before a prolonged and painful bought of terrible flatulence.? Sure, sorbitol, and other sugar alcohols like xylitol and mannitol, may have fewer calories, but it?s not really worth it if you have to spend the rest of the day quarantined. A laxative in a candy?someone is having a really good laugh at my expense.

5.) The Juice Is Loose
    Used for decades as a natural laxative, a tablespoon of mineral, castor, or jojoba oil will result in loose stools; a few tablespoons more and you?ve got yourself a problem. The indigestible oils may be cheaper than a bag of fat-free potato chips, but aren?t as much fun going down.

Perhaps the message from all these anal leaking ingredients is moderation?too much of a good thing really does come back to bite you in the ass.

[source]

I don't think I eat a whole lot of these, but the sugar free candy really surprised me!

2. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    Olestra.

3. Eeth-my-Koth

Eeth-my-Koth Jedi Grand Master star 9

May 25, 2001
    Anything with Olean if I recall correctly.

WOW Chips lOl

4. Whitey

Whitey Jedi Master star 6

Jan 26, 2003
    All I saw was "Anal." Hi slimy.

Anyway, this reminds me of the time my oldest sister kept eating Weight Watchers (or was it Atkins?) chocolate and kept getting diarrhea. lolz

5. darth_gersh

darth_gersh Force Ghost star 7

Feb 18, 2005
    Pabst Blue Ribon

6. TwiLekJedi

TwiLekJedi Pretty Ex-Mod star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2001
    "... may cause High Blood Pressure (?), Impotence and Anal Leakage" - "I'm getting two out of three from this conversation alone"

7. Chancellor_Ewok

Chancellor_Ewok Chosen One star 7

Nov 8, 2004
    Someone needs to invent mind bleach, immeditely.

8. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    Yeah, surprised more people don't know about the Sugar-Free candy.

The reason being is that, IIRC, they modify the sugar-alcohol in such a way that it's only like 5% absorbed by the intestines on the way down so you get the sweet taste but diabetics can eat it and not kill themselves. Since the sugar alcohol is then not absorbed, much like everything else on that list... it has to go somewhere.

9. Quixotic-Sith

Quixotic-Sith Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 22, 2001
    Some of these I knew about, some of these I didn't.

[image=http://mfrost.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/05/29/the_more_you_know2.jpg]

10. imperial_dork

imperial_dork Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 11, 2003
    I miss the WOW chips. I never had an... issue with them. :p

11. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    Or were you too drunk to notice?

:p

12. AaylaSecurOWNED

AaylaSecurOWNED Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2005
    There was a thread a couple months ago about some kids who ate a bunch of sorbitol sweetened candy and kept suffering the laxative effects or something. I don't remember the specifics.

Also I contest th accuracy of the statement that pringles are sold in the same aisle as adult diapers.

13. George_Roper

George_Roper Jedi Knight star 7

May 1, 2005
    Does sausage cause anal leakage?

14. imperial_dork

imperial_dork Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 11, 2003
    Hmm... that is a possibility. [face_thinking]

15. Whitey

Whitey Jedi Master star 6

Jan 26, 2003
    teehee

16. Quixotic-Sith

Quixotic-Sith Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 22, 2001
    Depends on how you are using it.

17. Eleventh_Guard

Eleventh_Guard Jedi Master star 5

Dec 17, 2005
    The sugar-free candy is true. [face_plain] Luckily I never ruined any underpants with it, but the gas was uncomfortable. No more of that; I'll stick with Altoids.

18. Vengance1003

Vengance1003 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 4, 2006
    I knew sugar was good for you!

19. rumsmuggler

rumsmuggler Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2000
    [image=http://www.wakemag.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/images62schlitz.jpg]

Better known as ****z

20. poor yorick

poor yorick Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jun 25, 2002
    Sorbitol is ******* dangerous, man. So is maltitol, and pretty much anything else with -tol in the name.

I'm not diabetic, but my body doesn't deal with sugar very well, so my family does "helpful" things like giving me fake-sugar candy at Christmas.

Please. Don't. [face_plain]

21. JediOverlord

JediOverlord Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2000
    Anything with Splenda in it gives me the runs something fierce. That stuff is like Drano.

22. PrincessChattyCathy

PrincessChattyCathy Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 11, 2005
    Olestra yes I know its evil all too well. I made good friends with my bathroom after having some Fat Free Pringles.

23. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    I'm not into the whole anal leakage thing. I mostly stay away from those things... thankfully.

24. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    I found out the sugar free candy the hard way.

25. Ed_Abbey

Ed_Abbey Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2008
    What is wrong with you that you would post this? :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.