main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Heart of the Innocent - Diary of a young boy OC - Completed 1-2-10

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jaidyn_Knightfall, Jan 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Jaidyn_Knightfall Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 18, 2008
    --

Hi.

I asked Rhysi what noble meant. She told me it meant I ask too many questions. I don't think Mom would have told me that, so I asked Master Tu'la what it meant. He said it meant that I had the character of a king, and that I was very gracious. I don't want to be a king. I think being a pilot or a Jedi would be much more fun. But not a Jedi, because Mom told me the evil Emperor killed them all and I don't think it would be very fun to die.

One of my brothers was a Jedi. So was one of my sisters. But the evil Emperor killed them when I was really little. I don't even remember them at all. My Mom does, though, and so does Rhysi, and it makes them sad. I wish I could help make them feel happy again, but I can't. That makes me sad, too.

--

2. jazjediundercover

jazjediundercover Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2008
    I wish I could make them happy again, but I can't

Aww hes so nice. He would have made a great Jedi Knight.

3. Jinngerbread

Jinngerbread Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 2, 2007
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww [face_love] He needs a big hug. He's such a cutie.

Really great job you're doing with this!

4. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    I asked Rhysi what noble meant. She told me it meant I ask too many questions.

In the midst of all that sadness, I had to laugh at this. =D=

5. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Nov 18, 2008
    jazjediundercover: I'm glad you think so. Personally, I agree with you.:) Thanks for reading!

Jinngerbread: Thanks! I'm glad you like Jhaydan's personality. Thank you for reading!

VaderLVR64: Asking questions is what little boys are best at, isn't it? And sometimes older sisters just get tired of answering them (I know I did![face_whistling]). Thank you for reading!

6. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Nov 18, 2008
    --

Hi.

I got in trouble today. I went over to Master Tu'la's house today, but I forgot to tell Mom or Rhysi where I was going. They thought I was lost, and looked all over the camp for me. I guess I didn't really get in trouble, they were just worried about me. Now I'm not supposed to go over to Master Tu'la's house for a week. I try to remember to tell Mom and Rhysi where I'm going, but sometimes I forget. I really didn't mean to.

I've made up my mind to be a fighter pilot when I grow up. I told my Mom that, and she kind of turned a funny color and told me that she wouldn't like that at all. I don't know why, because my Dad was a fighter pilot, and she liked him. I know that because I asked her and she told me that she liked him. Two of my brothers were fighter pilots, too, and I'm pretty sure she liked them. Do you think if I became a pilot anyway that she would still like me? I hope so, because I don't want to hurt my Mom.

--

7. jazjediundercover

Oct 26, 2008
    Do you think if I became a pilot anyway that she would still like me? I hope so, because I don't want to hurt my Mom.

He's such a sweety! Of course she would.

8. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Loved it! And moms always love their kids. No matter what. [face_love] Even when those kids make them absolutely CRAZY! 8-}

9. Lolly_Tolly

Lolly_Tolly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2008
    Sorry for not replying for ages! *begs forgiveness* [face_praying]

Aw! He's so cute! Maybe Master Tu'la will come to his house! :p

Thanks so much for the PMs!

10. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Nov 18, 2008
    jazjediundercover: One of the worst fears of a child is disappointing their parents. I know I still deal with that sometimes, especially recently. But yeah, Jhaydan's mom is just concerned for his safety, like all moms are. Thank you for reading!

VaderLVR64: Oh, I know. Thank goodness for moms![face_love] Thanks for reading!

Lolly_Tolly: That's all right, I understand. You're forgiven!:) Jhaydan might get to see Master Tu'la sooner, but you'll have to wait and see... Thanks for reading!

Next post will be up sometime this afternoon after classes are over. I kind of got a late start today, and won't have time to post until later.

11. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Nov 18, 2008
    Okay, I'm done with classes. Here's the next update!

--

Hi.

Today everyone in the camp celebrated a strange holiday. You were supposed to wrap candy in colorful paper and give it to the person you liked the most. It was really funny to watch. Everyone was knocking on people's doors, then leaving the candy and running away before the other person could open the door. It looked like a lot of fun, but I think if I tried it Mom would get mad at me.

I gave my candy-paper thing to Mom. So did Rhysi, but I saw her make another one and put it under her cot. I wonder why she did that? Mom was so happy to see the candy that she started to cry. I don't know why she was crying, because it was just candy. I'm going to make another candy-paper thing and give it to Rhysi, because she's my best friend in the whole world. Then I'm probably going to give one to Master Tu'la, because he's always so nice to me.

I don't think I have enough candy for that. Or paper. I'll ask Mom or Rhysi for some.

--

12. Jinngerbread

Sep 2, 2007
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww well all mom's cry, when they get something like that from their kids. ;) He's just too young to know why ;)

[face_love]

13. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Mom was so happy to see the candy that she started to cry. I don't know why she was crying, because it was just candy.

It's a mom thing. :p

=D=

14. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    I'm going to make another candy-paper thing and give it to Rhysi, because she's my best friend in the whole world.

The true relationship of a younger brother and an older sister.

Add me to your PM list...Please.

15. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Nov 18, 2008
    Jinngerbread: Yes, but it can be confusing to a little kid when they do that. I mean, they just made their mom cry, and they didn't do anything!:eek:;) Thanks for reading!

VaderLVR64: Yes it it!:p Thank you for reading!

CPL_Macja: I'm glad I got that part right. I don't have any older siblings myself, and my brother is not that much younger than I am so I couldn't write from personal experience on that one. Thank you for reading, and I've added you to the PM list!

16. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Nov 18, 2008
    --

Hi.

I forgot that I wasn't supposed to go over to Master Tu'la's house for a week. I went over to give him his candy, and he was very happy to see the candy, but he reminded me that I wasn't supposed to be there. I ran home and told Mom that I had forgotten and that I just wanted to give Master Tu'la the candy-paper thing I'd made. She told me it was okay, and that she was proud of me for telling her and for thinking of Master Tu'la when we were giving out candy. I'm glad that she's not mad at me.

The other day, I asked Mom to tell me more about Dad. She tried to, but then she got all choked up and had to stop. I felt bad about making her cry and gave her a hug because I know she likes it when I do that and it sometimes makes her feel better. I don't think it helped much, though. She was still sad all the rest of the day. Maybe if I try asking her again later, she will tell me. I hope she will.

--

17. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    The other day, I asked Mom to tell me more about Dad. She tried to, but then she got all choked up and had to stop. I felt bad about making her cry and gave her a hug because I know she likes it when I do that and it sometimes makes her feel better. I don't think it helped much, though. She was still sad all the rest of the day. Maybe if I try asking her again later, she will tell me. I hope she will.

beautifully written, it made me tear up a little just thinking of how my daughter will come over and give me a hug when she knows I am sad.:_|

Keep it up J_K!=D=

18. jazjediundercover

Oct 26, 2008
    Aww he is sooooo nice! You're doing a great job!

19. Darth_Vectivus

Darth_Vectivus Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 17, 2007
    Excellent so far, paddy-wan!

You do a good job of writing simply, like a kid would but without resorting to usin bad gwammer and no punctuaton to mak yor point

You can add CloneCaptainRex to your PM list, please.[face_peace]

20. Jinngerbread

Sep 2, 2007
    Awwww one can't blame the poor boy for being naturally curious, and trying to make his mom feel better. Poor dear, he needs a hug, himself, it sounds like.

21. CrystalSaber_1

CrystalSaber_1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 15, 2008
    I'm sorry I haven't posted in so long!

You're doing a great job, I'm really enjoying this. =D=

22. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004

Lovely! =D=

23. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Nov 18, 2008
    CPL_Macja: Aww, thank you. It sounds like you have a wonderful daughter. Thank you for reading!

jazjediundercover: I?m glad you think so. Thank you for your encouragement!

Darth_Vectivus/Rex: Thank you, Master! I hate it when I have to purposely misspell words. I?d be glad to add you to the PM list, too. Thanks again!

Jinngerbread: I know that if I were in the same situation as Jhaydan, I?d be curious too. And a hug would probably do him some good. Thank you for reading!

CrystalSaber_1: Thank you! Don?t worry about not replying for a while. Those things happen to everybody. Thank you so much!

VaderLVR64: Thank you for your encouragement!

24. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Nov 18, 2008
    --

Hi.

Mom played spaceships with me today. She doesn't usually play spaceships with me because she's too busy, but I asked her again today and she said yes. We had a lot of fun, but then she had to go make dinner. I offered to help her, but she got a tired look on her face and said that probably wasn't a good idea right now. I'm not very good at cooking.

I went looking for Rhysi to ask her if she wanted to play, but she was at her friend's house and I'm not allowed to go over there, so I took my spaceships over to Master Tu'la's house and he played spaceships with me. He can make them fly without using his hands! I hope he'll play spaceships with me tomorrow, and I hope he'll teach me how to make the spaceships fly. That would be so fun!

--

25. CPL_Macja

Nov 29, 2008
    I hope he'll play spaceships with me tomorrow, and I hope he'll teach me how to make the spaceships fly. That would be so fun!

Are you implying something?[face_thinking]

=D= Excellent as always.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.