main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Heart of the Innocent - Diary of a young boy OC - Completed 1-2-10

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jaidyn_Knightfall, Jan 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jazjediundercover

jazjediundercover Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2008
    Secretly, though, I still think it would have been neat if our house got blown over. Is that bad?

I hope a Sith never finds him... he could get turned so easily. All they'd have to do is stimulate these desires...

2. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    don't wish for becoming the strongest person. Anakin did and you saw what became of him.

Nice update again=D=

3. Lolly_Tolly

Lolly_Tolly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2008
    I think Master Tu'la tells good stories, too!

Great updates! I'm caught up now! Yay! :p

4. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Jaidyn_Knightfall Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 18, 2008
    jazjediundercover: All Jhaydan wants is for something exciting to happen. His life is pretty uneventful, and you know how much little boys like knocking stuff over.;) Thank you for reading!

earlybird-obi-wan: Again, very true! Jhaydan's main goal right now is to help people, and to him, being strong seems like the best way to do that. He'll learn soon enough. Thanks for reading!

Lolly_Tolly: Yay, you're back! I missed you![:D] You'll hear some more of Master Tu'la's stories later on.;) Thank you for reading!

5. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Nov 18, 2008
    --

Hi.

Master Tu'la told me another story today. He told me one about the Clone Wars, and about the Jedi who fought during that time. I can?t remember all the names of the Jedi because there were so many! We don?t have any Jedi now, and that makes me sad. If there are no Jedi, who will teach me how to be a Jedi? I know there are no Jedi because I asked Master Tu?la and he said there weren?t any left.

Master Tu?la talked a lot about clones, too. I forgot to ask him what clones are, so I'll have to do that when I see him next time. I thought clones were something funny, but I guess not because if they were funny, why would they start a war?

Sometimes I don't understand Master Tu'la's stories at all.

--

6. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    There are Jedi but he doesn'tknow yet. And with the Empire hunting Jedi this is the best.

And clones yeah clowns are funny but clone soldiers not.

Great update=D=

7. jazjediundercover

Oct 26, 2008
    I thought clones were something funny, but I guess not because if they were funny, why would they start a war?

Unfortunantly clones were only Palpy's instruments of destruction. It's Palpy who started the war.

Great writing!!!

8. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Wow! How did I get so far behind??? Anyway, I'm caught up now. Please keep me on the PM list. I'll try and do better in the future! ;)

=D=

9. Lolly_Tolly

Lolly_Tolly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2008
    Aw, big people's stories can be a little confusing, sometimes! I can't wait to see how he describes clones. :D

I missed you, too! [:D]

Great update! Thanks for the PM!

10. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    Clowns are funny... Clones are all business!!

Good job Jaidyn!

11. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Nov 18, 2008
    Oops! I forgot to update this yesterday.[face_blush] Sorry about that.

earlybird-obi-wan: Yeah, it's probably best that he not know about the other Jedi. And he'll figure out the clones/clowns thing soon.;) Thanks for reading!

jazjediundercover: You're right, but the clones were the most visible part of the war, so they get blamed for most of it when it was Palpatine who really caused it. Thank you for reading!

VaderLVR64: Life has been absolutely crazy for me lately, so I can sympathize with getting behind on things.8-} Thank you for reading!

Lolly_Tolly: Yes, they can be. You'll see what happens.... Thanks for reading!

CPL_Macja: You're definitely right about that! Thank you for reading!

12. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Nov 18, 2008
    --

Hi.

I asked Rhysi if clones were funny, and all she gave me was a weird look. I had to wait until today to ask Master Tu'la, and he told me that clones were not funny at all and that I was thinking of clowns instead. I asked him what clones were and he said that clones were exact copies of a person and that someone had made a bunch of them to use as soldiers in a war. That makes much more sense actually because I can't imagine a bunch of clowns fighting in a war, but clones would probably make good soldiers. I asked Master Tu'la if he'd ever seen a clone and he told me he had, many times. I asked him if they were nice, and he said some of them were.

I want to see a clone, too. Maybe then I would have a friend.

--

13. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Nice update again

clones aren't that nice anymore.They are the stormtroopers. Watch out

14. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Nov 18, 2008
    earlybird-obi-wan: Clones are definitely not good at this time. It's probably best if he doesn't end up meeting one! Thank you for reading!

--

Hi.

Master Tu'la and I practiced flying the spaceships again today. I'm still not as good as he is. He can fly both of them at the same time, and I can only fly one of them at a time and even then I mostly drop it. I wish I would hurry up and get better at it. If I practiced more, I would be better, but I forget to practice.

I asked Master Tu'la if he would tell me another story, but he told me it was getting late and Mom would be wanting me to come home for dinner so he didn't. I wish he?d told me a story! I like his stories. Maybe next time if I invite him over for dinner instead of just going home then he?ll come over to my house and tell stories to me and Mom and Rhysi! I hope he will!

--

15. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Nice to see him getting practise and hearing stories must be great for a child.

Great update=D==D=

16. jazjediundercover

Oct 26, 2008
    Master Tu'la and I practiced flying the spaceships again today. I'm still not as good as he is. He can fly both of them at the same time, and I can only fly one of them at a time and even then I mostly drop it. I wish I would hurry up and get better at it. If I practiced more, I would be better, but I forget to practice.

Don't let the stormtroopers catch you doing that. Don't get too caught up in all that stuff.

Great writing as always!

17. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Nov 18, 2008
    earlybird-obi-wan: I'm glad you liked it. Thanks for reading!

jazjediundercover: Luckily, there are no stormtroopers in the area where Jhaydan lives - for now, anyway. Thank you for reading!

--

Hi.

My Lifeday was today, so now I'm eight years old instead of seven. Mom gave me a new spaceship and Rhysi baked me a tray of cookies. I shared the cookies with them instead of eating them all by myself because now that I'm eight, Mom says I need to act like a gentleman. I'll try, but I think being a gentleman will be as much fun as being a king would, and kings never have any fun. I was especially glad to get a new spaceship, because it's much more fun with three spaceships. Mom and Rhysi played spaceships with me all morning, and we could each play with one that way.

I asked Mom if I could go over to Master Tu'la's house, and she said I could, so I went over and showed him my new spaceship. He said it was very nice, and then he gave me another one! I've never had four spaceships before in my life! I wonder where he and Mom got them, because there aren't any stores around here, but when I asked Master Tu'la about it, he just smiled. Maybe it's because they don't remember where they found them.

I wish every day could be my Lifeday. They're so much more exciting than normal days.

--

18. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    funny describing his lifeday and being a gentleman;)

And loved to see him playing.

Great update=D==D=

19. jazjediundercover

Oct 26, 2008
    I'll try, but I think being a gentleman will be as much fun as being a king would, and kings never have any fun.

LOL!

Great writing.

20. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    All caught up now! :D

I wish every day could be my Lifeday. They're so much more exciting than normal days.

Don't we all? :p

Loving this story.

=D=

21. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Nov 18, 2008
    Ugh, sorry about not updating in forever. I've been dealing with finals/projects/other school stuff for the past month or so, and I didn't have time for much else other than that.[face_tired]

I'll do replies and PMs later today, since I still have a final to take this afternoon and I need to study.

--

Hi.

I'm tired of being a gentleman. They don't have any fun. I told my Mom that and I also told her that I didn't need to be a gentleman to be a fighter pilot or a Jedi, and she said that I did because all fighter pilots and Jedi need to be gentlemen. She also looked kind of mad when I told her about the Jedi part, but I don't know why. I don't know how I'm going to be a gentleman for the rest of my life because I've only been one for three days and I'm tired of it already.

Next week is Rhysi's Lifeday. I don't know what I'm going to give her yet, so I need to think of something.

--

22. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    tired of being a gentleman[face_laugh] He will grow up. And a nice update and success with the final and your study.=D=

23. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Nov 18, 2008
    Well, I didn't get PMs or replies done like I said I would.[face_blush] So here are some long-overdue replies...

earlybird-obi-wan: I'm so glad you're enjoying this! Thank you for reading!

jazjediundercover: Thank you for reading!

VaderLVR64: That would be nice, wouldn't it?:D Thanks for reading!

24. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Nov 18, 2008
    --

Hi.

Rhysi's Lifeday was today. She's thirteen now, but for some reason, she doesn't need to act like a gentleman. I wonder why.

I tried to bake her a cake, but it turned out all burned and nasty-looking. I remembered to ice it at least, so maybe she can eat the icing. Rhysi didn't seem to mind, though. I also said that I would play house with her whenever she wanted me to, and she laughed because she knows I don't like it.

Dad's Lifeday is today, too, just like Rhysi's. Rhysi's Lifeday always makes Mom sad, even though I think it's because of Dad's Lifeday and not Rhysi's. I wish he could come back because then Mom wouldn't be as sad. I don't remember Dad at all, and I wish I did. Maybe someday, Mom will tell me more about him.

--

25. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    loved him making a cake and I wonder what is with his dad.

Nice update=D==D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.