main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by HardCore, Nov 1, 2012.

1. HardCore

HardCore Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2012
    Happy to be here.. I am actually new to the whole star wars thing.. I remember watching the old ones when I was a kid, but recently my kids and my wife and I have gotten into the movies. I am buying a whole set!.. Also stoked to see they will be making some more:)! cant wait to see them!

Anyways glad to be here, hope I can learn alot....I love large active forums, and I think this is the biggest Star Wars forum I could find online.

WIERD_GREEN_MAN likes this.
  2. WIERD_GREEN_MAN

WIERD_GREEN_MAN Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 16, 2010
    Hi and welcome!

3. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Failte Nua Duine. Welcome aboard, Hardcore. What's your name reference, specifically? I've been xTrue Til Deathx since 88. Get involved, have a riot, and if you have any concerns or questions, check in with us here.

WIERD_GREEN_MAN likes this.
  4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome HardCore! :)

You're right, TheForce.Net is the biggest SW forum and a good one I have to say. :) Otherwise there wouldn't be so many really old members around. ;)

You can cound yourself lucky, just getting into SW lately. You never had to experience the long waiting periods between SW IV-VI and I-III, not the ups and downs in between (like the super version of the special version of the extra awesome version of the original, while simply wanting the real original being put on DVD and buying one version after another... or so :p). You just have to wait for SW VII and can discover all the stuff they produced until now during that time. Just don't discover all within "one day". Then the waiting time becomes longer than ever. ;) :p

But even if that happens, you have a place to go to... TheForce.Net and its forum! :D

Enjoy your stay! :)