main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello from Australia!!

Discussion in 'Europe General Archive' started by VanBlayde, Jun 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VanBlayde

VanBlayde Jedi Youngling star 2

May 27, 2006
    Hi everyone, my name's Van. I'm a South Aussie and I'm looking to recruit some people into Blackmoon Squadron, a part of the New Jedi Order Fan Club. We'd like to get a few recruits from around the world to make our little thread a bit more diverse and interesting, so if you like the NJO series and would like to meet others who love the series, come check us out. We have fan-fiction, RPG's, discussions and everything else that goes with good Star Wars forums. If you're interested click on the link in my signature. It will send you to the Blackmoon Squadron base, which is just a small part of the Galactic Centre. Come and check it out [:D]

Thanks everyone!! Hope to see you at Blackmoon :)

2. morrison85

morrison85 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 13, 2005
    hello dear aussie . do you think you regains the ashes?

3. Lord-Tice

Lord-Tice Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 20, 2001
    Of cause they wont, they're all old and past it :p

Nice to see a cricket fan from Europe here :D

4. morrison85

May 13, 2005
    V

yeah. i'm playing cricket myself :D

5. Lord-Tice

Lord-Tice Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 20, 2001
    Are you playing for a team at the mo??

And have you seen any of the latest England test match against Pakistan?
    We're doing great!! :D Shame most of our top bowlers are injured though, but hopefully we will win this one.

6. morrison85

May 13, 2005
    yeah i am palying a home for a club.. and for england(if our coach at the club knew before one week that iam going to england i could have got free england vs pakistan tickets OO
    .and i know belly scroed a century **hugs my bell*[:D]

7. AussieRebel

AussieRebel Jedi Grand Master star 2

May 2, 2005
    Sorry, but the Ashes are OURS hahahahahah/Viva Australia.

Yes Hello. I am from Victoria (for those ignorant Europeans who don't know, this is a state in my country!!) I live in a town in the north east, an especially crummy one. 80% of us live in Melbourne however. We are currently going through a water crises, and my country is contemplating as to whether it should invade Papua new Guinea and the Solomon Islands for their insolence. Anyway, how is grand old Europe?? Got a constitution yet? Sorry I'm being so mean. And to think people call us a continent, and you're relegated down...poor Europeans. Better not upset the EU though, might come and get me AAAHHH.

Sorry no I like Europe very much, especially its Roman history. But Australia is a nice country as well, you should come and join us at the Victoria forums...

8. morrison85

May 13, 2005
    I do know where vicotria is its south of NSW isnt it? we'll see on 24th on november or when do the ashes start (ok honestly i dont think were in top form and going to win it but hey i hope it gets at least a bit of tension in there ((i just think theres not a high chance of watching live at is its aus land..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.