main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Hello there

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by MY Millennium Falcon, Aug 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MY Millennium Falcon

MY Millennium Falcon Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 9, 2019
    Hey everyone, I’m the admin of the Millennium Falcon over on Twitter but I’ve temporarily quit that social media platform due to personal reasons... And will likely only return in the last few weeks before the opening of The Rise of Skywalker in December...

Some Twitter contacts did mention about this forum and it also appeared as first choice in a Google search using keywords “Star Wars forums”, so I decided to sign up...

And so I’m here!

2. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Welcome @MY Millennium Falcon !!! Glad to have you with us. This is less of a social media platform and more of a place to discuss thoughts, dreams, plans, and fun. Please, tell us, what part of SW is your fav?

3. MY Millennium Falcon

Aug 9, 2019
    Hey Adalia, thanks for the welcome... I’m more of a fan of the movies actually, and as seen from my nickname, I pretty much center my entire presence online on the Millennium Falcon... She’s the first spaceship model in my now-extensive collection, having bought her in 2015, and also brought back my lost love of Star Wars in the process!

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  4. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Arh so you are about the Falcon the way I am about X Wings.............all of my X Wings are precious to me. Even had a Owners manual pointed out to me on Amzon, maybe I can build one!??!

I'm into Legends. I've recently started RPGing and am loving it, I finally get to be the X Wing pilot I have always dreamed of!!

5. MY Millennium Falcon

Aug 9, 2019
    Gonna check out your X-Wing collection here someday... And for me, it’s not just model Falcons but also stuff like keychains, t-shirts, and even my iPhone casing!

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  6. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    For me it's Rebel stuff, and my collection isn't here. Its too big. I have the same in Rebel stuff. Even a tattoo........ ;) Got it all covered.

7. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Welcome to the boards!

8. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Please let me know if you need help finding your way around.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.