main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO Hello to Colorado Springs Imperial friends

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by stormtroopertk370, Dec 28, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stormtroopertk370

stormtroopertk370 Jedi Youngling

Sep 7, 2001
    Just saying hello from Texas to my friends!!!!Rock on!!! Whats up Dave (Faceplant) Don't forget about MegaCon.

tom
    td370

2. Faceplant

Faceplant Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 6, 2000
    Dude what's up? I didn't know you were FF. Thanks for the MegaCon reminder. I got the link in your email. I will research flights straight away and keep you posted.

Nice of you to drop by.

3. stormtroopertk370

Sep 7, 2001
    I am not really FF, but trying, seems some of these members are kinda stuck up, unless of course they are from the 501st. Like for example I post something in my home town, and seems there are about 15 people or so, etc, only 2 said hello, its because they are all rebel scum (makes sense) and don't like Imperials, oh well, my hearts broken.

I mainly just stick with the 501st board, and just come here to start trouble. Hunt rebels, all that jive.

MegaCon is 6 weeks away, don't forget to get your pass online, or over the phone, they mail you a flyer and you take that in with you to get your pass. Get the Fri/Sat pass, or 3 day if you are going to be there at all on Sun. Later.

td370
    tom

4. Faceplant

Aug 6, 2000
    Hey Man, I hate to break it to you, but if you are posting on the boards, you are Fanforce. You just need to gather enough people in the surrounding area and meet three times to be "Official". The local group here is very cool. We just became official a few months ago. The events have been in Denver so far, so I've made about half of them.

Don't take it personally about the unfriendliness. Not everyone loves us Stormtroopers. We are the bad guys after all.

I am going to check again about MegaCon. I've got 4-good Cons planned for this year so far. One local and three traveling. Of course you will be here for StarFest in April! Try to get neclipse to come too. He can crash here as well.

[edit spelling]

5. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    LOL! That's right FP, until I met some 'real live' Stormies I was just another run of the mill rebel wannabe. Now I hope some day I can afford that glorious white suit ;)

Now what is this about people being stuck up? Hmmm... do you want me to go kick them for you? ;)

6. Faceplant

Aug 6, 2000
    You GO Jedigirl!

7. stormtroopertk370

Sep 7, 2001

FP--
    Well, I have gotten a little more responce to posts. I am sure, and I even have new recruits, and made a few new friends. Its just that everyone is all into the rebel thing, and I just can't bend. To Imperial in the brain. I probably would get there and want everyone on the ground. "laughs"

as far as neclipse, I am working on it, hes inbetween Orlando or Colorado now. Every few weeks I keep adding more places to my tour this year. We will see. OH yea did I say,,
    MegaCon again, damn I just can't wait to party it up at the Pointe Orlando Mall again, there should be about 15 or so of us now. Been packing, and practicing packing for weeks now,, to get all my gear everywhere.

There is one of those "official" fanforce groups here in Austin, but I will wait for the right moment to show up. Later.

td370
    Tom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.