main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Hello to Jedi Council Forums from Glee Anselm

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Fistful Of Fistos, Sep 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fistful Of Fistos

Fistful Of Fistos Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 26, 2019
    Hello to everyone and please allow me to introduce myself! I am a Kit Fisto-centric poster and a member of the Nautolan species. As you can tell, I am a huge fan of the Prequels and the Clone Wars. This is not to mention everything else. I hope to have the benefit of conversing with many of you!

[​IMG]

2. devilinthedetails

devilinthedetails Fiendish Fanfic & SWTV Manager, Interim Tech Admin star 6 Staff Member Administrator

Jun 19, 2019
    Welcome aboard! :)

I'm always happy to meet another Prequel and Jedi fan. Kit Fitso is a great character. I especially enjoyed reading about him in Cestus Deception from Legends.

3. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Welcome to our humble home @Fistful Of Fistos !!! Clone wars was a great era!! If you need help getting around please by all means just ask for help here or via PM to me!! We are all here to help you settle in and make your way in the galaxy!!

4. Fistful Of Fistos

Sep 26, 2019
    Thank you for your kindness and welcoming @devilinthedetails and @Adalia-Durron !
    I could probably use some help on these boards with all these threads.
    As regards to the Prequel era, it is interesting to remember that Kit Fisto did not appear until Episode II, Attack of the Clones.

Thank you for recommend on the Cestus Deception. I've heard that's good. : )

Once a Nautolan, Always a Nautolan

5. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    If you go here, you should find a great amount of Prequel information. I think you might need to be adopted!!! Follow that second link, say hello and tell them you want guidance and you will be assigned a 'big brother/sister' to help you!!

6. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
  7. Fistful Of Fistos

Sep 26, 2019
    Thank you for showing me the Prequels area. I will check out the adoption thread.

Thank you, one and all (back to exploring underwater cave systems) My lightsaber works underwater (sometimes).

[​IMG]

8. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
  9. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Awesome username! Welcome to the community, please let me know if I can be of assistance. :)

10. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Welcome to the community!

Fistful Of Fistos likes this.
  11. Fistful Of Fistos

Sep 26, 2019
    Thank you to everyone who responded. May the child in all of us appreciate the many things this world has to offer. I'm not trying to get deeply philosophical. Kit Fisto happens to be the type of character that makes us take a second look.

I hope I survived the Battle of Geonosis! May the Force Be With You All

[​IMG]

12. Kyber Acyk

Kyber Acyk Jedi Master star 3

Nov 30, 2017
    Hello there @Fistful Of Fistos and welcome to the forums - I hope you will enjoy it here :)

Fistful Of Fistos likes this.
  13. Fistful Of Fistos

Sep 26, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.