main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello twin chapter members - New Yorker coming your way!

Discussion in 'Archive: London UK' started by Dark Lady Mara, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    Hello Londoners! I am not sure if anyone else from New York is making the trip across the pond, but I am definitely going to be there for CE and also a little bit before and after - I am taking the train over from Paris on the evening of the 9th and staying in London until probably the 17th, but that does depend on when I get my flight booked... :p Anyway, I look forward to meeting hopefully a number of you at CE. And maybe if anyone would be willing to serve as a guide for me at some point or direct me to some of your favorite spots in London, that would be quite nice also. Anyway, I'll be seeing you all soon one way or another. :)

2. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    We look forward to meeting you at CE.

3. Lord-Tice

Lord-Tice Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 20, 2001
    It's great that you'll be making it to London for CE Mara :D
    At the moment I'm soooooooooooooooo busy getting everything ready for the FanForce's efforts for CE that I wont have the time or chance to act as a guide before-hand, but I will defo see you at the show and hope you have a good 'ol time in London town!

4. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    I'm not sure I could be a guide either as I have people staying with me that I will have to take to and from CE.
    But if you're around for a while afterwards it might be OK.

5. Dark Lady Mara

Jun 19, 1999
    No biggie. :) Anyone going to be part of the presentation on the fan stage? I'm sure that would be a lot of work to prep for.

6. jamierichards

jamierichards Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2002
    what fan presentation?

7. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
  8. Kassy

Kassy Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 20, 2005
    Only too pleased to meet up :)

9. Dark Lady Mara

Jun 19, 1999
    Well, this trip cost me an arm and a leg, but I still think it was worth it. I also understand now why we're twin chapters. London and NYC are similar in quite a number of ways. At some points, I could have completely forgotten I wasn't at home were it not for the unfamiliar bed and the fact that no one else around me had the same accent I've got. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.