main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Help finding the title of a graphic novel from the early 2000s?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Gusgus, Nov 27, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gusgus

Gusgus Jedi Youngling

Nov 27, 2022
    Hi! Haven’t been here at TFN or on the forums since high school around 2002, nice to see everything thriving!!

I find myself in need of assistance. I've been racking my brain every few years or so trying to find an old comic that I remember reading at a book store some time probably around early 2000, and I would love it if anyone could help find the title!

From what I can recall it was about mandalorians on a farm who got pulled back into a conflict against their will. I remember a kid/youth running through something like a corn field at some point. It might have been old canon with Boba Fett, probably not.

Not a lot to go on, sorry, but I'd be so grateful if some kind soul recognized this and could help me out!

Edit: crud, used Lit instead of comics. Can't seem to find how to change it. Sorry ‍♂️

Last edited: Nov 27, 2022
  2. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 9

Jul 19, 1999
    Hmm, Jango Fett: Open Seasons perhaps?

Gusgus likes this.
  3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2022
    Gusgus likes this.
  4. Gusgus

Gusgus Jedi Youngling

Nov 27, 2022
    Thanks, sounds about right!! I love a good forum.

5. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    The GN is pretty good. You might be able to find a copy on eBay or in the Amazon Marketplace.

Gusgus likes this.
  6. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 9

Jul 19, 1999
    Alternatively, it has probably been bundled with some other material in a Marvel Epic trade.

Gusgus likes this.
  7. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Indeed, it’s in the Dark Horse omni Emissaries and Assassins, as well as the Marvel Epic Collection The Menace Revealed Vol. 1.

Locking as question answered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.