main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Help! I haven't been on these boards in years and everything looks so confusing!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Poe28, Jun 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poe28

Poe28 Jedi Master

Sep 14, 2006
    What in the blue blazes is going on around here? I can't find any proper forum for new STAR WARS fan fiction. All the good stories are locked up, and you can't even read them in their entirety. Some of those stories were gold! Especially MINE! Where do we go to write new stories? I miss the old boards. Can I blame this on JJ Abrams too? It's very easy to blame him for everything. Help! Heeellllllpp!!!!

2. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    Welcome back @Poe28 :)

The new stories you are looking for are now here - Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond

Basically old boards got moved. Got locked. New boards created for new stories. Similar to when the old, old boards got split into Before, Saga and Beyond fic boards and then subsequently collapsed again.

If you want new, amazing fics you need to go here which is at the top of the Fanfiction and Writing Resource that you are currently looking at. You'll find stacks of amazing stories in there.

Also if you've been away a while your original fictions would have been locked anyway as that's an automatic feature of boards like these. They should still be google-able though.

You might find (I did) that the boards move at a far less frenetic pace then they did ten (or twenty) years ago but there is lots of cool challenges, dares and the other stuff which is amazing.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
    Sith-I-5 likes this.
  3. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Welcome back @Poe28 . Looks like Kit covered pretty much everything I was going to say.

I will add, if you have any questions about the new boards, feel free to ask here or send one of us mods a PM. In addition to this, information on the truncation issue (why all pre-2012 posts are cut off) can be found here (note: while the OP states this was a temporary issue, it was never fixed).

Locking this thread as answers have been given.

Kit' likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.