main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Help me getting Darth Vader costume

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by Toni112007, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Toni112007

Toni112007 Jedi Padawan

Mar 14, 2014
    I am a poor guy and basically I am asking for charity here (If it's not allowed Il erase it or mod can) to get a Darth Vader costume. Please don't insult or mock me. I am from a poor country Croatia, and I can't afford DV costume. I am a huge Star Wars fan since I was little (Now I am 22) and I always wanted to have DV suit for halloweens but it was too expensive for me and my family. It would be a very nice christmas gift if we manage to reach my goal. May the Force be with us all.

2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Hi Toni112007! :) Basicall, charity and asking for money isn't allowed at this forum. But there are other ways to help you. :)

Have you found our FanCostume board already? There they can give you advices to make your own Darth Vader costume. Of course, it still needs a bit money, but I'm sure, if you don't want to see it under this years Christmas tree, you can work on it until next year's Christmas Eve and you have your own costume. From my experience, the less money you have the more time you need, but you can find all you need step by step. That's of course, if you don't focus on the fully finished purchasable Vader costumes. Those will stay expensive. But a self-made one will give you more! You'll see!

Anakin.Skywalker likes this.