main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST HELP Me Keep Tallie Lintra Alive!!!!

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Vallis Dran, Apr 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vallis Dran

Vallis Dran Jedi Youngling

Apr 16, 2018
    Hello I am new the forums and i wanted to get this off my chest, Tallie's my favorite character from the day I Purchased the A-Wing, to the DLC on Battlefront 2.

I believe she survived and here is how!! Please correct me if I am wrong but I have only seen the movie twice. Here is how it played out from my point of view!!

We start With Tallie in her A-wing, she notices an all too familiar sound (Kylo Rens) missiles, She sees an explosion, her hatch closed she flips on the shield deflectors, (the hump on top of her cockpit is a shield deflector, there are also 2 more in the front of the hull as described in the cross sections book, Her A-wing wasn't directly hit) She sees the blast come towards her she breathes a sigh of relief as her cockpit is engulfed in flames, almost feeling the heat from the blast as she monitors the shields she can hear the screams of her fellow crew mates (Starck) suddenly another explosion Poo's X-wing, Out of view we see Poe flying back from the explosion and before the blast doors close, to the left we see a damaged A-Wing, damaged but not destroyed. Poe radios for any survivors Tallie answers, he waits for rescue teams to get her out, he then tells her to get on a ship and find the other pilots when suddenly he gets word about what happened on the bridge. Tallie finds a hyperdrive capable ship and sets off to find Jess Pava, and Snap Wessley. As she flies off she can still hear the screams of her friends from the hangar.

Heres a Quick Recap
    1. Her hatch was closed, and her A-wing has Deflectors which could of redirected the blast away from Poe as he entered the hangar.
    2. She was not hit directly, the blast came from the front (shield deflectors 2 in the front) if i remember correctly when i paused the movie at my friends house you can see an intact cockpit when shes hit with the blast.
    3.The location of her ship Tallie was parked next to the blast doors as Poe enters the hangar and we see a damaged A-wing, damaged but not destroyed. Poe wasn't hurt when the initial blast hit Tallie but she was parked next to the blast doors?
    **Here Is a Pic of her location
    https://goo.gl/images/bYt3kG

I wish someone from Disney could read this as i feel she deserved better!! I want to thank anyone who actually read the whole thing, forgive my poor writing!! 8^)

Thank You
    Let Me Know What you think!! This has been bugging me lol X^)

Sarge and 11-4D like this.
  2. MotherNature's SilverSeed

MotherNature's SilverSeed Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 4, 2013
    I've got good news and bad news, Vallis...

EDIT: Actually both are probably considered bad news. Wait, is this a book you're talking about?

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  3. Vallis Dran

Apr 16, 2018
    Oh no!! Not the Star Wars The Last Jedi Expanded Edition Novel?

No. But I am at the part in the book where it describes the scene 8^(

its about what i remember from the movie i just started reading the novel.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  4. Vallis Dran

Apr 16, 2018
    So whats the double bad news?

5. MotherNature's SilverSeed

MotherNature's SilverSeed Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 4, 2013
    I actually can offer no news, but some cultures actually consider that to be a form of good news unto itself.

Mungo Baobab likes this.
  6. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    This really doesn't need a thread. Locking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.