main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Helpless: A Dark Romance One-Poster ***K/J***

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Trickster_Jaina_Fel, Mar 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    Helpless (A Dark Romance One-poster)
    By Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Disclaimer
    : The characters belong to George Lucas and as much as I wish it weren?t true, I will never own them. I?m not getting any money for this, just the pleasure of playing with GL?s toys.

Note: alright, this is what happens when one Trickster_Jaina_Fel reads DantanaSkywalker?s viggie ?Escape?, re-reads Jade_Max?s ?Not Strong Enough to Say No," has a mind meltdown from PB?s with this pairing, and thinks about a Buffy/Angelus fic she read once :p . Oh, it also comes from the time (11:00 ? 12:00, when I?m supposed to be sleeping), and from watching ?Rush Hour 2? (I know, I don?t get how this came about either. Something just went *bonk* when I watched it and suddenly I was inspired). Enjoy [face_devil] :p

She was here. He knew she was. He could feel her, and she knew he could.

She was here for him, of that he had no doubt. She had always found him and he had always escaped her clutches. She said it was because she did not want to take him by force; she loved the thrill of the chase.

But this time was different; he was weaker, vulnerable, and really, really wanted to pull her into his arms and let out his pent-up passion and frustration.

She probably knew it ? in fact, he knew she did. The last time he had seen her, he had nearly broken beneath her will. She had faltered for a moment, seeing his will crumble in his eyes ? she must have ? but she had stepped back, and let him go. He had escaped to his ship and spent the rest of the year making hyperspace jump after hyperspace jump, trying to keep ahead of her.

But now she was back. He could feel it in the air; the tangy, luxurious quality that seemed to thicken the air, making respiration nearly impossible. It would get more impossible the closer she came, but it would not be from her Force presence. No, it would be from her proximity, having her so close, willing and ready, but exactly what he should not want. What he could not want.

She had fallen to the Dark side; she flaunted her title as a Lady of the Sith, revelled in it. She had gathered troops to her cause and slaughtered the ?Vong as if they were mere insects, and then turned her eye to the rest of the galaxy. The New Republic, Empire and Chiss ? all pledged allegiance to her or died. The Jedi had been killed, whether they were willing to turn or not.

She would not allow any possible rebellion to survive; she crushed it to the ground, under her elegant high heel, and laughed.

But she had let him live; she had seen something in him that she wanted, or perhaps?perhaps, something she could not beat. She had no true allies; everyone under her rule was treated with suspicion. She had taken the galaxy from its inhabitants; who among them would not wish to rebel? He had heard rumours that she had the being that had prepared her meals sample her food before she ever got near it.

He had seen that within her eyes the last time she looked at him; had heard it from her own, beautiful, begging-to-be-kissed lips the first time she had tried to turn him. She had offered him a position at her side. Her offer had been tempting, not because the Darkness still held him, but because he wanted to fall asleep at night, knowing she was his and his alone, the way she should have always been.

He had thrown her offer back in her face, forcing himself to turn a deaf ear when she said that he was her only equal and she would have him. She had sworn that no matter how many star systems she had to destroy, no matter what she had to do, he would join him.

If he had been a reasonable man, he would have used that against her. She was willing to give up anything and everything just to have him; he could have pretended to capitulate, then infiltrate her heart and destroy her. She was, after all, still a woman, perceptible to the weakness of emotion that her gender had passed on to her. She could not

2. alain_bioras

alain_bioras Jedi Master star 2

Oct 17, 2002
    Hey, great post! (don't think I've ever replied to anything of yours) ;) Jaina as a Sith...hmmm...don't think I've considered that since she was really mean to Ganner when he said Jacen was alive.

I got a question: How come your name is Trickster_Jaina_Fel if you're a K/J fan? :confused:

3. Jaina_Fel_06

Jaina_Fel_06 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2002
    *whines* TJF!!!!!!!

That was really, really great until the end-- WHY WASN'T IT ZEKK?!?!?! I was 100% sure it was... :( :(

Anyway... Great postie, still. (It just would been better if it was a Z/J. :p ) I had tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat as I read this. You're such an awesome writer! :D

4. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    alain_bioras: lol, i'm not a k/j'er...i'm j/z... :p i made my username and then got converted by JM's stuff (name a person who hasn't gotten their loyalties knocked around by reading her stuff :p )...glad you liked it :D

Jaina_Fel: lol, no it wasn't zekk...i just couldn't see it working with him...*shrugs* i have a whole bunch of dark jaina and/or kyp PB's going around in my head... [face_blush] thanks!

~TJF

5. Hail_Jaina

Hail_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 30, 2002
    OMG!!!!
    I imagined Zekk the whole time and then....
    K/J!!!!! :D You just made my day TJF!!!! Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!! I now have a major K/J fic high. I will review later. *runs around literally jumping for joy*

6. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    [face_shocked] [face_shocked] [face_shocked] [face_shocked] [face_shocked] :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

[face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ...I was speechless for minutes... many... this is my response after that had worn off enough for me to be at least near coherent...
    she crushed it to the ground, under her elegant high heel, and laughed. And laughed. And laughed. And KS is giddy :p
    She had sworn that no matter how many star systems she had to destroy, no matter what she had to do, he would join him. MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! GO JAINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If he had been a reasonable man, he would have used that against her. :p :D :D :D :D :D
    It shouldn?t have mattered, but it did. Emperor?s black bones, but it did. It meant everything. And he hated himself for it. poor Kyp!!!!!!!!!
    But she still had the most beautiful smile and the most bewitching eyes he had ever seen. [face_laugh] POOR KYP!!!!!!
    No, he had always known that she would control him, even when she was innocent [face_laugh] Poor, poor Kyp!!!!!! His pain makes me laugh and makes me sad!!! at the same time!!!!! :) :( :)
    Sith, he would destroy anything she asked him to just to see her happy. [face_love]
    Why did he have to have such a screwed up love life?! BECAUSE HE'S KYP!!!!!!!!!!!!! [face_love]
    The galaxy was doomed, but they were not ? helpless in each others arms, there was nothing that could stop them now. WoW... wow... wow... wow... wow...
    speechless... again... and that was the second tie throught...
    Best... Viggie... EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: KS, I hope you enjoyed that cuz it was for you! *faints*

*awakens*

...The Goddess dedicated this... this... can't find words good enough to describe it... to... me...

AND LIKE I WOULD HAVE NOT LIKED IT!!!!! i'm gonna print it off and carry it around wherever I go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT 2: I edited Edit 2... I'm sick and Residually high from this viggie... this can't be good for the world... I'm just gonna go read it a few more times... like six... maybe twelve... or fourteen...

EDIT 3: Just so you all know, this fic is NEVER, EVER, EVER going to go off the first page... I will make socks, for the sole purpose of upping this... [face_devil]
    THANK YOU GODDESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. alain_bioras

alain_bioras Jedi Master star 2

Oct 17, 2002
    Kyp_Side, I think that is the longest reply I've ever seen! ;)
    TJF, I know what you mean. It was JM that converted me to K/J w/ 'Not Strong Enough To Say No' and its sequel. She's assimilated most of us. [face_laugh] ;)

8. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    THAT'S BECAUSE THIS IS THE BEST VIGGIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. duskwings

duskwings Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 10, 2003
    Wow. Just . . . wow. I'm speechless. That was beautiful.

-duskwings

(Oh, and I knew it was Kyp. I know you write J/Z fics, but I read your introduction, and then when Kyp was saying that he was more powerful than Luke . . . who else could it be?)

10. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    awesome job on that...it was really good...almost enough to make me question my J/J loyalties...phenomenal job on that! it was great...

11. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    HJ: i'm glad you liked it :D

KS: I'm sick and Residually high from this viggie... this can't be good for the world... I'm just gonna go read it a few more times... like six... maybe twelve... or fourteen...

[face_blush] [face_blush] [face_blush] [face_blush] [face_blush]

alain: yeah...i swear she's addicted to it :p everything she's written has sent my brain flying around in my skull :p (everything's her fault, you see [face_laugh] ;) )

KS: [face_blush] [face_blush] [face_blush]

duskwings: [face_blush] [face_blush]

LtJS: almost enough to make me question my J/J loyalties

really? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

*stops being shocked and just faints :p *

~TJF

12. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    that's how good it was, TJF...you should be very proud of yourself... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

13. JainaJediQueen

JainaJediQueen Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2002
    I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!
    You so totally got into his head. Totally done spectacutarly!

~*~The Queen~*~

14. Jaina_Fel_06

Jaina_Fel_06 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2002
    Yeah... don't I know the converting power of J_M's fics... she, along with you, TJF, converted me to J/Z-ism. Only partially, cuz I'm still a J/Jer, but I enjoy a bunch of J/Z stuff too. And if I weren't so completely, utterly, absolutely set against K/J-ism, this woulda converted me. :D

15. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    *gasp*

*gasp*

*gasp*

*gasp*

*gasp*

*gasp*

*stops breathing*

Goddess.......................

*dies*

16. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Muwahhhaaahhaaahhh! [face_devil] Gee you think that's how they're gonna get out of the icky, Vong infected NJO books? That would be [face_devil] ishly good if they did! :p

Spaz girl- that was great. As IF Kyp could deny Jaina or the Darkside. Pfftt! Who cares, boy! Go get her!

[face_devil]

Great job!

17. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Too low on first page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *hugs her computer screne*
    *looks at her printer*
    *hugs her paper copy of Viggie*

18. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    LtJS: [face_blush] thanks

JJQ: lol, i take it you liked it? :D i'm sooo glad you liked it :D

Jaina_Fel: she, along with you, TJF, converted me to J/Z-ism-

i converted someone????!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: wow...

Jaid: *revives Jaid* alright, no dying on my pitiful viggie thread! it's messy :p ;)

PLJ: [face_shocked] PLJ read something of mine? whoa...

As IF Kyp could deny Jaina or the Darkside. Pfftt! Who cares, boy! Go get her!

lol! glad you liked :D [face_blush]

KS: *sends hugs*

~TJF

19. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    IT WAS BEAUTIFUL GODDESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hugs the laptop and dances around the room, still hugging it*

Forget Zekk!!!!!

Kyp is perfect for Jaina!!!!!!!!!1

I LOVE THIS VIGGIE!!!!!!!!!!!

UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!! UP!!!

THIS MUST NOT LEAVE THE FIRST PAGE!!!!!!!!!

WHO IS WITH ME?????????????

But why couldn't it have been me instead of Jaina?.........................

20. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    Jaid: Forget Zekk!!!!!
    Kyp is perfect for Jaina!!!!!!!!!

oops...maybe i should swear never to write a k/j again then :p remember your j/z loyalties jaid! i don't want to convert people to a pairing i'm not even completely loyal to! :p

glad you liked it [face_blush] :D

~TJF

21. JainaJediQueen

JainaJediQueen Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2002
    You write K/J's too well! You can't stop writing them! Slowly move away from the J/Z's....hehehe yes, that's what we'll do...we'll convert TJF....hm...just think of what ML could do to K/J's.... *thinks for a minute* MUST COMPLETELY CONVERT!!!!!!!!

~*~The Queen~*~

22. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    no...not converting...tsk-tsk my fellow fishie...stop trying to convert me *covers ears* not converting...

(well, not to REGULAR k/j :p dark kyp/jaina, maybe as a part-time conversion [face_plain] [face_devil] i'm already writing one on my computer in my spare time with about five other similar PB's :p )

~TJF

23. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    I agree.

Dark Kyp and/or Dark Jaina are the best K/J pairing.

Of that I am certain.

Alrighty.

*Jaid's loyalty flies back to ROTJ where it belongs*

*Loyalty begins to pace*

Z/J wins.

Sorry Kyp Side.....................

24. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    ME LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Must . . . have . . . for website . . .

Dana

25. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    *Jaid watches Dana*

You too, huh?

ASK {or threaten......} your Padawan to put up a posty on Black Hope.........

Please???

*Puppy face w/ Bambi eyes [no shooting bambi........]*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.