main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Helpless: A Dark Romance One-Poster ***K/J***

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Trickster_Jaina_Fel, Mar 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    lol...nah, inyri's done it several times ;)

yay!!!!!! 100 :D :D :D :D :D too cool... [face_devil]

hey, KS...if (er, when) i wrote a DK/J fic, would you like to see

a) a fic where jaina is kidnapped by kyp at age 12 (give or take a few years), but doesn't realize that what kyp is doing is WRONG persay...

b) both jaina and kyp are adversaries as they're both sith (kyp trained jaina, they became lovers, he betrayed her, etc, you get the point)

c) um...Leia's dark, the Jedi are dead (wow...in one of my fics, what a shocker [face_plain] ), and under Leia's rule as empress, Kyp and several others are Lords of the Sith...jaina still lives with her mother but is being kept innocent to make her future turning more dramatic and kyp tries to twist jaina's loyalty and love for him until he can overthrow leia and be emperor...(of course, there are some heart issues that come up...)

?[face_plain] i'm leaning toward the first, but i'm probably going to end up writing at LEAST two of them at some point or another...

~TJF

2. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    My favorite idea is proibably a) ...That could be so hilarious... I'm laughing hysterically just thinking of that fic, and it could totally be angsty, too :D :D :D :D :D

...oddly enough, those plot bunnies appear to already be in order for me... 1=first choice, etc. But I love them all SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

*jumps up and down*

3 TJF K/J PLOT BUNNIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND THEY'RE SO INSANELY GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehe... you just reminded me of my proof that K/J is the best... [face_devil]

3. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
    congrats on 100! interesting plot bunnies!

4. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    KS: [face_blush] [face_blush] alright then, "Foolish" (er, "a") is the one i've gotten the biggest start on...thanks for letting me know ;) and as for k/j being best *pfft* z/j is the only way to go...i just can't see zekk in kyp's role for "Foolish" or any of the other plot bunnies for k/j that i'm thinking...don't worry though, i have PLENTY of PB's for jaina and zekk [face_love] [face_love]

LtJS: thanks :D

~TJF

5. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    [face_devil] i just can't see zekk in kyp's role for "Foolish" or any of the other plot bunnies for k/j that i'm thinking... [face_devil]
    ...my point exactly [face_devil] (if you want to know my full theory, tell me... I'll post it somewhere... [face_devil] )

EDIT: ...I'm acting like a really mean, convert-them-all K/Jer... sorry... *feels guilty* I LOVE ZEKK, TOO!!! Just felt the need to say that after my insane K/J ranting...

6. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    fine. post it. i'm my father's daughter. i love logic, and i can throw it back it people's faces whenever i can. [face_plain] and PLEASE stop trying to convert me to K/J...i [face_love] zekk, i always have...i got sidetracked my jag and but i'm back now and my adoration is stronger than ever :p

~TJF

7. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    You do know I'm teasin oyu about the K/Jing you, right? Sorry... that's the problem with teasing, you never know if the other person is annoyed by it... *will stop entirely any attempts to convert TJF*

8. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    aw, thanks *hugs KS* i think i'm being affected by my sisters...lately two of them having been going through the horrifying mood swings of puberty...one's always going psycho when she doesn't have her way and the other one thinks the world's out to get her :p

ah well, 'tis life...

~TJF

9. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    Ouch... I'm glad I wasn't really old enough to notice my one and only sibliung go throguh that... if he even really did...

Supreme Goddess of Everything, I have a sub-plot bunny for you... (post here, or PM?)

10. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    whichever you want...is it for a fic i'm writing here or for the DK/J ones? ?[face_plain]

~TJF

11. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    Jaina, puberty, plot bunny a) [face_devil] [face_devil] [face_devil] [face_devil] [face_devil] of course, it could be impossible, and it could never work, but think of the hilarity... or, perhaps, a sequal, years later, too plot bunny a)... or perhaps an entirely new plot bunny...

12. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    do tell [face_mischief] i could use a good laugh ;)

~TJF

13. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    Okay, so if Kyp's super-evil-sith-dude-who-has-kidnapped-cute-and-innocent-little-Jaina, and he is all evil, but has a shoft spot for a-fore-mentioned cute/innocent little Jaina, and she starts to go through puberty, having the same sort of side affects you described about your sisters... and she also get a crush on him, and he has to give her what is generally refered to as 'the talk'... use your imagination [face_evil]

...and if your imagination takes you to a sick place, like TSM's always does, it's not my fault, because that wasn't my intent...

14. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    *dies*

*revives*

OH SWEET FORCE!!!!!!! i've gotta use that [face_laugh] and if i don't write it...would you like to? just as a little extra scene...

oh man...i can just imagine it now...

Kyp leveled his eyes on the girl that was sitting in front of him, adoring brandy eyes fixed on him. She looked so...so...innnocent, so why did he have the feeling this was going to end like a Force vortex? "Alright, jaina," he started, wishing he were anywhere but here. "We have to talk...about, um, bees and butterflies."

she gave him a perplexed look. "Bees and...butterflies?"

He swallowed. "uh...yes..."

i'll let you fill in the blanks :p [face_mischief]

~TJF

15. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    *dies too*

*revives, too*

if you aren't goingt o use that, I'll be happy to, but you're quite welcome to the plot bunny, my Goddess...

16. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    i'd LOVE to...but it probably wouldn't fit the mood quite right...Foolish is ridiculously dark :p i'll probably use the general idea though...with a few genuine-TJF-tricks up my sleeve ;)

but i'd love to see the way you wrote that! :D i have a feeling it would fit your style perfectly ;)

~TJF

17. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Aug 27, 2002
    So we're both going to write something to that affect? [face_devil] ...or am I wrong in my interpratation (ah, using words I can't spell...) of that comment? Command me, Goddess, your random comment will be taken as a wish, and fulfilled redily as a command...

...this will be so insane... :D

18. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    i SO wanna read that...course, i'll probably have to revive a few times to get out a proper review without dying of laughter again...

i'd love to see you write it :D i'll try to fit that kind of scene into Foolish as well (if i can do it without taking away from the "power" of the story)...

sith, i'm laughing just THINKING about it [face_laugh]

~TJF

19. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    If no one want's plot bunny c.)................

May I please have it Goddesses?

20. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    i'm thinking of writing that one too...um...sure, why not? just say that you got the PB from me and when (if) i ever start posting the same idea i'll say it was just the original :p

~TJF

21. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart Goddess!!!!

:D

22. JainaJediQueen

JainaJediQueen Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2002
    OH SWEET FORCE! you're discussing DK/J PBs and didn't invite me! I feel insaulted!

~*~The Queen~*~

23. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    *looks guiltily at Queen*

Oops.........

24. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    ooooohhhhhh no!!!!! *hugs trish* i didn't mean that! it just...came up and i forgot :( sorry sorry sorry sorry :(

~TJF

25. JainaJediQueen

JainaJediQueen Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2002
    8-}

~*~The Queen~*~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.