main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Helpless: A Dark Romance One-Poster ***K/J***

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Trickster_Jaina_Fel, Mar 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    okay, i find it odd that a one-poster has 200!!!! replies :eek: *face palms*

Jaid: you can calm down now... ;)

Jez: [face_blush] thanks :D

*sighs* jaina and zekk were best friend for years, but there isn't even a good picture of zekk, other than one that you occassionally see, but can never find when you want to bask... :( :p

Jaid: let it die, girl. no one new is going to read this ;)

~TJF

2. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

let it die, girl. no one new is going to read this

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: BLASPHEMY!!!!! [face_shocked] [face_shocked] [face_shocked] [face_shocked] [face_shocked]

3. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

END OF PAGE TWO??

4. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO'S UPPING THIS??? :_| :_| :_| :_| :_|

5. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

:eek: FIFTH PAGE???? AAAAAAAAAA!!!! :_|

Fly little ficcie!! FLY!!!

:D

~ Jaid

6. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

::sob sob sob sob weep weep weep:: :_| :( :_| :( :_| :( :_| :( :_| :( :_| :( :_| :( :_| :( :_| :( :_| :( ::sob sob sob sob weep weep weep::

IT MUST CLIMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    Jaid, i'm glad you love this so much that you're bumping it like this, but please don't. just let it die peacefully ;) if you don't, then i will lock it.

~TJF

8. Jaid

Jaid Jedi Youngling

Nov 10, 2003

Lock it... :eek: But... But.. But... Goddess!!! :_| :_|

9. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    Jaid, this thing has nine pages - and most of it is people bumping/chatting/starting a revolution. it needs to get put to sleep at some point or another...occasional bumping is alright, but it's better to have more reviews than ups ;)

~TJF

10. Connemara

Connemara Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 18, 2000
    Hmmm...very interesting take on K/J. Can't say I liked Kyp's characterization too much, but I'm picky abut such things. Very well written, the tension was quite gripping, and Jaina was definately very dark. ;)

11. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    Can't say I liked Kyp's characterization too much, but I'm picky abut such things.

okay...*shrugs* most people liked it, but you must have seen something others didn't. was there anything in particular?

~TJF

12. Lieutenant_WesJanson

Lieutenant_WesJanson Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 2, 2002
    Excellent fanfic, Trickster_Jaina_Fel. :) Being a big Jaina fan myself, I must say that I loved it... I had never really thought about what Jaina would be like as a Sith, but you did a great job of characterizing her that way. Poor Kyp, what a horrible conflict! :( It was really captivating, and you had me thinking the whole time as to who you were talking about. I must confess though... because of your name, and the fact that I favor Jaina and Jag as a couple, I thought you were talking about Jag. [face_blush] Hehe, now a few details of the story make more sense.

13. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! :D PEOPLE ARE READING IT!! FLY FLY FLY!!! :D

14. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    WesJanson: thanks! i had fun writing her like that... i'm pretty sure a dark jedi wouldn't have room in their heart for love, but i was too much of a romantic to let that get in my way :p fortunately, people seemed to feel fine about dispelling reality :D

It was really captivating, and you had me thinking the whole time as to who you were talking about.

that idea came from when i was writing "Die Another Day"; i didn't use the main characters' names until the end of part one, and someone said that they wouldn't have put it past me to go through the whole story without once saying their real name [face_laugh] *too bad she didn't say it before i put the name up...it would have been fun [face_mischief]*

I must confess though... because of your name, and the fact that I favor Jaina and Jag as a couple, I thought you were talking about Jag. Hehe, now a few details of the story make more sense.

i need to change my username :p i used to like j/j, but then i got converted (to j/z) and...yeah. people make that mistake, lol.

Jaid: how did this little thing manage to inspire such loyalty? tell me so i can transfer it into myself! :p

~TJF

15. Jade_Skywalker

Jade_Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 16, 2000
    YIKES!!! That is seriously the most interesting thing I have ever read here at the boards. Extremely original! And I LOVE original work! Jez had actually told me about this story a long time ago, but since she had forgotten the title, it was somewhat difficult to find. But then I saw it here tonight, and read some of the replies, and I was reminded of what she had said, so I knew I had found it! :D I'm finding it very hard to describe the specific things about it that I liked, because the entire thing has left me speechless AND breathless! Everything about it was just so different from what you usually see here on the boards. Awesome work! I am Impressed! :D

16. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    YIKES!!!

well that's always good to see ;P

That is seriously the most interesting thing I have ever read here at the boards. Extremely original!

wow, thanks [face_blush] I don't know where it came from, and I'm not entirely sure it was *me* that wrote it ( :p), but thanks :D

Jez had actually told me about this story a long time ago,

cool...word of the mouth advertising now? and not from Jaid... :cool:

I'm finding it very hard to describe the specific things about it that I liked, because the entire thing has left me speechless AND breathless! Everything about it was just so different from what you usually see here on the boards. Awesome work! I am Impressed!

[face_blush] [face_blush] [face_blush]

alright, i'm all ready to face semester 2 now [face_blush] :D

~TJF

17. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

La de da.... *tap dances joyfuly*

PEOPLE ARE READING IT!!!

[face_mischief]

:D

YESSSSSSS!!!

FLY FLY FLY!!!!!

*snatchs the URL and races off to her buddy list*

18. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

*hugs tightly*

Well... I guess this is goodbye... :( *whimper wails*

:_|

NEVER FEAR "Helpless"!!! I, Melody, Shall return!!!

*is dragged away from the boards for forever*

:(

*sniff*

Bye...

19. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Oct 3, 2002
    NO! Jaid! wait...!

*sits down and sniffles back tears* "Cry" was almost done...really...!

~TJF

20. Jade_Skywalker

Jade_Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 16, 2000
    Casually, bumping this up, just to see what could happen. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.