main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Hera

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Why_So_Serious, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    Hera's big flaw in Rebels in general is her first-and-foremost dedication to the cause of the Rebellion. In doing so she keeps the rest of the crew in the dark about who they associate with and what their true objectives are. And because of it she often rebuffed the feelings of her crew. She did pay them back with those connections when she could though, like with Ezra's parents.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2021
    Gavin_Skywalker likes this.
  2. FiveFireRings

FiveFireRings Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2017
    That's just her living up to her Space Mom reputation. Real parenting-type stuff and like real parents she's kind of making it up as she goes along.

3. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018

Early concept art for Hera, nice.

Sarge likes this.
  4. Gavin_Skywalker

Gavin_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 1

Jun 10, 2021
    I get what you’re stating, but I would say that Hera’s worst act was almost having Ezra demoted after the Battle of Yarma. Really, she suspended his command, so I think it meant that she suspected Ezra as a bad leader. He did the right thing to retrieve the y-wings because if the team didn’t act immediately, those ships would have been dismantled. He only admitted that he messed up because his team almost died. However, at least Zeb was right to stand up because the rest of the team didn’t blame Ezra for his actions at Yarma. What I think happened was Sato reinstated Ezra’s rank immediately.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2021