main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Here's a idea of what the sequel trilogy would've been like if I had written the story:

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by DarthVist, Aug 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthVist

DarthVist Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 20, 2019
    30 years has passed after the defeat of the Empire, a terrorist group called the "New Galaxy Order" has risen from the ashes of the defeated Empire over the years, and is now ruled by person who is very strong in the darkside of the force.

So over the years, the New Republic has risen to power and is now in controlled of the Galaxy, and Leia Organa (now Leia Solo) is now a senator for the New Republic. Leia is also now a Jedi. Han Solo is now a general, and over the years has taught people how to fly combat ships. Han and Leia now have twins (1 male and 1 female) who are 15 years old, and they are being trained by their uncle Luke how to be Jedi knights. The twins names are Sam and Kira. Sam would have a love interest in the sequel trilogy who's name is "Lisa Kolulan". Lisa is also a Jedi who is still in training.

Over the years, Luke Skywalker has successfully trained a new Jedi generation, and is now married to a woman named "Marie Skywalker" (who is a Jedi master). Luke and Marie have two sons named "Jake" and "Quinn". Jake is 17 years old, and Quinn is 20 years old. Jake is still learning how to be a Jedi, while Quinn has recently just became a full Jedi knight.

Quinn Skywalker would be like Jacen Solo from Legends, and become the main villain of the sequel trilogy like how Kylo Ren did.

Jake Skywalker, Sam and Kira Solo would be the center trio of the trilogy. And Jake and Quinn would be like Cain and Abel from the bible, and become each other's enemy.

Episode VII would be about how Quinn Skywalker fell to the darkside.

Emperor Ferus likes this.
  2. Briannakin

Briannakin Grand Moff Darth Fanfic & Costuming/Props Manager star 6 Staff Member Manager

Feb 25, 2010
    Hi @DarthVist - We don't allow threads about single story ideas here in Fanfic Resource so I have locked this thread. If you would like to discuss plot ideas, I suggest using the Scribble pad. For a review of what is and isn't allowed here, please read the New Users thread or the Fanfic FAQ. If you have any further questions, please start a private conversation with myself or one of the two other fanfic mods.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.