main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

He's Back??

Discussion in 'Archive: Maine' started by Nate-Skywalker, Apr 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nate-Skywalker

Nate-Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 19, 2003
    wutsup all...saber, how ya been bro?

anyways ive been really busy with school and my job with computer tech and graphic art design...but i finished that mostly and now that i have more time i want to start gettin this chapter off the ground...id first off like to thank saber for continue this, i kno that i kinda left u alone and left this whole thing up to u...my b bro but your still ma dogg and im glad this is still going...

I owe it to u guys to start doing some things so ill create us a nasty border for Maine...and i got a few surprises for us mainers...

2. Nate-Skywalker

Oct 19, 2003
    ohh btw maine fanforce will be getting our own webdomain as well...

im in the process of coding rite now...

names will be brainstormed,i was the "The Maine Syndicate"

3. Abhors Elder

Abhors Elder Guest

Hey Nate!! Glad to see you around again! Things were starting to get quiet around here :p

I know how school and work can be... Keeps me on my feet also.

Website sounds great! I think a website is the perfect thing to have since we have Port Con coming up, and will be able to advertise with both the 501st and Rebel Legion on the flyers. A website will give people a better idea of what we are other than just a link to a message board. Can't wait to see what you come up with! :)

4. Nate-Skywalker

Oct 19, 2003
    Yeah i remember back when we started this thing...it was just me n you...those were the days...doesnt look like it got too much more populated but newcomers are always welcome...anyways i heard about portcon and im not sure if i can go just yet cuz thats my vaca week with my family but anyways if i cant go ill have u guys go along with some stuff ill make up( Flyers for Maine, website info and so on...) But im really gonna try and be there

5. Darth_Freege

Darth_Freege Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    Glad to have you back Nate, hopefully you can make it to Port-Con, and I cant wait to see what you come up with for banner/website/flyers

6. Nate-Skywalker

Oct 19, 2003
    kinda short notice i know, but if any of u r into techno/trance DJ Tiesto is playing in boston and im going to be there...its the 19th which is like 9 days lolz but i was jw if anyone here is going...

7. Abhors Elder

Abhors Elder Guest

Sorry, not really my scene :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.