main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hey all FanFilm artists!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by WUBBAWORWEE, Jan 12, 2019.

1. WUBBAWORWEE

WUBBAWORWEE Jedi Master

Jul 30, 2005
    Hey all, long time registrant 2nd time poster.. You could say I'm a bit of a hard core Star Wars fan who happens to be living in his study down under!...
    Forever I've been 'dicking' around with a Disney Infinity inspired animated short.. mostly incorporating Marvel & Star Wars along with select other game/pop culture characters.. It's like Matrix meets Wreck-It Ralph... My tools are mainly 3ds Max, Photoshop & After Effects...

My issue is I'm too ambitious, too fussy & as a result work at the pace of a tortoise and am slowly realising I simply cannot complete what I want in a reasonable amount of time (I started this project in mid 2016) so I keep finding myself re-condensing the project.. first it was an animated short, then converted to trailer format.. & now looks like I'm aiming at a small teaser in order just to get some sort of rendered release out before the end of the 2019!..

Got lots of assets, just setting up scenes/streamlining processes .. Plus refining my skills which has had me going back and redoing content which I really need to keep to a necessary minimum!..
    Anyway I'll leave it at that, I've dribbled enough here for now.. just thought I'd introduce myself & say hi to fellow artists in this thread...
    Cheers!!! :D :bluesaber::greensaber::redsaber::kylosaber:[face_peace]