main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tidewater, VA Hey, guys.

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by MickFoley, Dec 2, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MickFoley

MickFoley Jedi Youngling star 4

Jul 25, 2000
    I'm Evan from Newport News. I hope we can get this place fired up.

As a regular of the JC, I would like to welcome you to the Snowboard system. It may seem like a huge cut from what the UBB was, but there are upgrades planned to bring Snowboard up to speed, so to speak.

So, who's the City Rep here? If so, I propose an election to determine the new Rep from the Norfolk Area.

Again, let me welcome you to the Snowboards, and I urge you to check out the JC. It's fun, it's constantly updated, and it may just get you a friend or two beyond Hampton Roads.

Have a nice day!

2. Fett_Boy

Fett_Boy Jedi Youngling

Dec 9, 2000
    Hey, I'm Brian. I'm from Newport News as well, and have a few classes in school with Evan. I used to be pretty much a regular on the JC, until an unfortunate (in my case) prank-on-everybody-else-turned-revenge-on-me incedent that I choose not to go into. It just involves Breath Assure (TM) and people getting hit by cars.

3. MickFoley

Jul 25, 2000
    Heh, you got screwed worse than the Undertaker at Survivor Series. Can't say you didn't have it coming.

4. rumsmuggler

rumsmuggler Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2000
    How are you guys doing. I'm over in Norfolk at ODU. This is my first time over in Fanforce...

5. farmerfran

farmerfran Jedi Youngling

Dec 12, 2000
    hi ho, i'm fran, and live a short hike from ODU. I'm also a member of the Moisture Farm Co-op in Richmond and a costume junkie. We're having the annual life day celebration saturday night, where we suffer thru a showing of the sw holiday special and gorge on junk food.

<www.moisturefarmcoop.com>

6. MickFoley

Jul 25, 2000
    Hey, welcome aboard!

7. ODUFrank

ODUFrank Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 9, 2000
    Hey, I'm in Hampton, and I go to ODU.

8. leif

leif Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 16, 1999
    hey all.

leif here. i live in larchmont next to odu. (graduated from odu in 95) im an avid toy collector of SW & Anime toys.

so how many of you guys also collect?

9. MickFoley

Jul 25, 2000
    I don't really have the financial means to support a collection.

10. Hyper-X

Hyper-X Jedi Youngling

Feb 10, 2001
    hey, i am Tim from Suffolk. i am new here. and don't know much about these boards. i am really popular on the board at pojo.com. pojo is an anime and other stuff site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.