main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hey, if you are going to C2...

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by Jedi_Dan, Apr 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Dan

Jedi_Dan Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 30, 1998
    I hope you find time to hit the fan clubs area. www.oswcc.com (Ohio Star Wars Collector Club) was one of the lucky few to be allowed to set up at C2.

from StarWars.com:

The Ohio Star Wars Collectors' Club is celebrating its fifth anniversary, and is enthusiastic about sharing that anniversary with other friends in the Star Wars community at Celebration II. In their words, "We look forward to sharing our club's sense of unity and fun with Star Wars fans and collectors from around the world."

The club's main goals are to facilitate communication among Star Wars collectors in Ohio, and create a friendly buying, selling, and trading environment. They participate in statewide socials, in museum trips, and in annual collection drives for Toys for Tots.

When you visit the Ohio Star Wars Collectors' Club table, you will see pieces from the members' own collections. Ask them questions about their particular area of collecting expertise, pick up some pointers, and a take a flyer with information on their meetings and their focus.

------------------------------

I hope to see some of you there!!

Jedi_Dan

2. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    I ran into some of your guys at the Toledo Museum of Art, when David West Reynolds was speaking at the "Magic of Myth" exhibit. I really enjoyed talking with them. Looking forward to seeing your table at Celebration II!

If you have any members of the OSWCC who live in the Cleveland/Akron area, tell them about Force.net and ESPECIALLY this Cleveland Fanforce! There is a welcoming new members thread (that goes for you as well...if you're new here), and it doesn't cost anything to be a member of "The Jedi Knights of Cleveland."

3. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    Since Don's title for his thread is a little more easier for new members to find us and join, I hereby nullify Krash's previous post. New members join at this thread:

http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=6663596&replies=1

Sorry Krash, I'm just trying to keep all of our n00bs in one thread so we don't have to keep finding them. God knows how many Celebration threads and name threads we have. We need to keep things consistent and all together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.