main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Edmonton Hey ya'll!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by JerreyRough, Apr 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JerreyRough

JerreyRough Jedi Youngling

Apr 9, 2009
    Hey, this is Chris Dempsey!*

I'm new to these forums, but not to forums in general! I learned of these forums via Jerret, and since I'm a big Star Wars fan why not? I have a (alas not good quality) Clone Trooper costume (clone-wars era), which I will post the picture of soon. I am working on a video game oncept, located here: http://www.planetiowk.webs.com/ . I am of 16 years of age, 17 in October. Quite a large gamer and internet-liker as well. I got a twitter, with the name JerreyRough.

I hope I'll breath some more life into this community! :p

*On the internet I am known as Jerrey Rough. I am quite secure with my name. :)

2. Ky-Wan

Ky-Wan Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    Hey there, welcome aboard mate. Glad to meet you. Clone sounds wicked don't forget to check the Rebel Legion Outrider Base to help with the clone so if you want you could be inducted into the legion.

In the meantime we hang out and do games nights and movies. Berx and myself just got back from one.

:)

3. JerreyRough

JerreyRough Jedi Youngling

Apr 9, 2009
    Awesome. Any IRC channels I should know of? Or you guys just hang out? (I'm close to Jarret, over in Lac La Biche)

I'll try to have a "actual" costume soon enough. :). I have a account over there as well. And here is the picture:

[image=http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc155/RoughneckLeader/clonesuit.jpg]

-Only the front has covering
    -Belt is made for the "stereo-typical" Star Wars fans; aka the belt is loose, as you can easily see.
    -The right legging is sideways
    +The only good thing about it is that it conveys that I like Star Wars. :D

As you can see, it isn't the best; just a good start. Got it at BuyCostumes.com, which I recomend to not buy from unless you want something thats worth less than what your paying. I got the helmet and the gun from Walmart; I'll spray the gun black soon.

4. SHAAK_GG

SHAAK_GG Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 29, 2005
    Hey Chris, welcome aboard! This is Jarrett.

5. Ky-Wan

Ky-Wan Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    Chris it's a good start and we all started somewhere, actual clone costume can be pretty pricy and you might wanna wait till your over 18 as then you'll probably have grown into yourself and ya don't wanna spend a ton of cash on a costume and outgrow it fast. Jarrett is going through that now.

We usually try to meet up in person when possible to hang out but we also talk on here quite a lot too.

6. Rogue_Thunder

Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada star 6

Jan 7, 2003
    Welcome to the boards, friend! Glad to see a fresh "face" around here. Hope to see you at an event some time. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.