main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Hi, everybody!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by MadamSolo, Jun 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MadamSolo

MadamSolo Jedi Padawan

May 15, 2019
    Greetings from Tennessee! I'm Rhianan, or Rhi for short. As far as my SW journey goes, I've been a fan since 2005 (around the time ROTS was released). I was a member of several SW online communities at the time (I don't recall if this was one of them. If it was, I have no idea what email/username I had when I signed up), but most of them died out or turned toxic. :( Now all the buzz surrounding Episode 9 has brought me back into the fandom, and I'm so excited to be here! :D

May the Force be with you! :kylo::anakin::ahsoka:

2. Khalia Octa

Khalia Octa Force Ghost star 5

Jun 23, 2018
    Welcome @MadamSolo!! Great to see you here mate and hope you enjoy your time here more than the other forums :D

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  3. Tari Narvina

Tari Narvina Jedi Master star 4

Nov 11, 2018
    Welcome @MadamSolo you were a fan since I was born! it kinda sounds weird lol but enjoy your time here on the forums!

Jedi Knight Fett and DarthIshyZ like this.
  4. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Welcome @MadamSolo !!! Looks like the Aussie welcoming committee is almost all here!! Nothing Toxic here, and if there is, just tell me! I'll fix it! Good to have you with us!

Jedi Knight Fett and Khalia Octa like this.
  5. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Toxic isn’t fun at all. :( Thankfully we have excellent management here to keep things positive.

Who’s your favorite Sith? :D

Let me know if I can help you find anything.

6. Kyber Acyk

Kyber Acyk Jedi Master star 3

Nov 30, 2017
  7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Welcome Rhi. :D There are too many fun! sub-forums for any facets you enjoy: art, movies/films, games, Role Playing, and fan fiction. :cool:

8. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
  9. Fifi Kenobi

Fifi Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Feb 13, 2019
    Welcome! and enjoy :). I was 16 in 1977! so that makes me old enough to be your Mom and Granny! That's what's so cool about being in SW fandom.

10. Tari Narvina

Tari Narvina Jedi Master star 4

Nov 11, 2018
    lol

11. MadamSolo

MadamSolo Jedi Padawan

May 15, 2019
    Sorry for taking so long to reply! Busy week...

Hello and thank you! :D So far, I already like this forum better than the others .

Not weird at all. I think it's cool that the SW fandom has people of all ages and walks of life. :) Thanks! Im sure I will.

Thanks! It's good to be here. :D Nope, nothing toxic that I've seen so far, but I'll let you know if I do.

No, it wasn't. :( But a lot's changed in the SW fandom since then, and I agree, this forum seems a lot more positive!

Well, my favorite Dark Side user is Kylo, but he's not technically a Sith so he doesn't count, does he? In that case, I'll go with Vader. :vader: He was the character that first got me interested in SW, so he'll always have a special place in my heart.

Thanks! :) I think I'm good finding things, but I do have a couple of questions about rules. How long can a thread go without a reply before posting there is considered necroposting? And at what point is thread bumping/necroposting considered excessive? I've seen several threads I'd like to participate in that have gone months or in some cases more than a year without a reply, but I worry about breaking the necroposting rule.

Thank you! :) I like your username, btw.

Thanks! :D I know. I've stalked some of the subforums, and i have to say I'm impressed with how extensive this place is!

Hello and thank you! :)

Thank you! I'm sure I'll enjoy it here. :) Really? That's cool! Were you able to see the original trilogy dirung its initial release in theaters?

12. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    Welcome aboard. As has been mentioned, we are a friendly bunch of folks around here. So if you have any questions, please ask.

13. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Welcome to the forums!

14. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
  15. Diersil

Diersil Jedi Youngling

Jun 25, 2019
    Welcome! The anticipation of episode 9 brought me here too! I was 9 when I saw Star Wars in the theater. It is so cool that it's brought us all together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.