main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi from Columbus......

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by jedibri, Apr 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedibri

jedibri Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2000
    Hey it sounds like you guy's (I use that name for everyone so don't get upset) are close to becomming "Offical". Good job.
    Well make sure you pick a good CR to lead you guy's.
    We hope to do Ceader Point at some point this Summer. Any interest from you guy's?
    Also if your thinking of a name. How about "The Clonetrooper of Cleveland"? Just a thought.
    Well just thought I'd stop in and say hey :D .

2. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    Yes, I believe, we have to have one more meeting, right "guys?" :)

3. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    "Well hello there"
    Nice to meet some of you "guys" from Columbus! Yeah, we're meeting up at Celebration II for our third meeting. After that, we'll be going by the nickname "The Jedi Knights of Cleveland;" we didn't hear about your's until after we'd held a vote on the name. Hope nobody takes it personally, it may even work for the best if we both share the name; gives a kinda connection between the various Ohio chapters.

4. Master_MayimNaar

Master_MayimNaar Jedi Youngling star 2

May 29, 2001
    Well, if you want to point sabers at someone for the name, you can point them at me. I came up with our name from the beginning. I just thought tacking Jedi on the front of the Knights of Columbus was funny. But, anyway. . . congrats on your third and defining meeting. Hopefully we can, at some point, get together and pool our collective geekness into one powerful force and go to Cedar Point or something fun.

5. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    If I hadn't known it wasn't done with any mal-intent, I might have thought the Jedi Knights Of Columbus was a little disrespectful, because I am a Knight of Columbus. But it's all good because you guys aren't trying to make fun of our organization.

6. Master_MayimNaar

Master_MayimNaar Jedi Youngling star 2

May 29, 2001
    Not at all. I just thought it had a ring to it as most people had heard of the Knights of Columbus. Since Jedi Knight and Knights of Columbus are well known terms, it just seemed to roll off nicely.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.