main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Hi Got any good star wars usernames

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by AlexRileys, Dec 6, 2016.

1. AlexRileys

AlexRileys Jedi Youngling

Dec 6, 2016
    can anyone suggest me any good star wars usernames?

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  2. corinthia

corinthia Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 16, 2016
    Hi! Welcome to the boards.

What are your favorite things or characters from Star Wars? That's always a good jumping off point when trying to think of a good username. (Though I might not be one to talk, seeing as my username here is... my actual first name. :p) A username I use on a couple different websites is panickinanakin, because I'm an Anakin fan, and it seems to me like he's always panicking about one thing or another, lol. Also, it rhymes.

Hope you'll come up with a few good usernames to choose from soon!

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  3. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Hello :) welcome to the boards.

Have you browsed Wookiepedia? You could look up your favorite novel, or film, and use something from that.

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    A very simple way to make a SW name is adding "jedi" or "sith" infront of a name. Another option would be looking for a SW name creater (ask Mr. google, I can't link you atm). The most complicated way is thinking, mixing and finally creating a brand new one. In the end, it's about what you think is SWish. ;)

Mixing your current user (real?) name: Lord Rilex or Jedi Lexley or so.

Let us know, if you find a new name and which one it is, AlexRileys. I'm curious! :)

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  5. Zanderfist

Zanderfist Jedi Youngling

Dec 9, 2016
    The SW-related name generators on www.fantasynamegenerators.com are pretty random, and I've never seen a name on it that would actually qualify for a canon character.

Other than that, I'd suggest a range of prefixes like "Jedi" or "Darth" or a suffix like "Binks"... just kidding of course.

Skiara and Bazinga'd like this.