main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Hidden from Dark Forces (Creatures of the Dark OOC Thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by SkywalkerShine, Jan 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Real Kyp Durron

The Real Kyp Durron Jedi Master star 2

May 6, 2018
  2. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    Thank you. :)

The Real Kyp Durron likes this.
  3. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Great to see you back, Mate.

I can hold forts down, but you are the one with the imagination to know where to take this story.

That thing between Luke and Leia about sensing some darkness on the horizon, is worrying. I hadn't thought beyond raiding this place on Dromund Kaas, and rescuing people.

SkywalkerShine likes this.
  4. The Real Kyp Durron

May 6, 2018
    Sent @SkywalkerShine a message as the post tagging me has confused me somewhat. Headhunters are single pilot starfighters, older of course, but not designed for passengers. They way I read the post implies the character of Luke is the ship Kyp has just repaired, and that makes no sense to me. Can someone clarify as in the original it was asked if he had a craft. We are talking about an orphan with nothing to his name, let alone a starfighter.

5. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Kyp is operating a Headhunter.

Luke has an X-Wing.

@SkywalkerShine may not have read back far enough to see what Luke was flying.

6. The Real Kyp Durron

May 6, 2018
    Ok, that wasn't very clear, it is now. Thank you.

7. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    @The Real Kyp Durron - I just twigged what happened. When Luke asked Kyp if he had a ship that he hadn't thrown in the sun, @SkywalkerShine must have taken that to mean that Luke was asking for both of them, not that Luke already had his own X-Wing.

Okay-dokey, the bag that Kyp stowed in your post, is, or includes, the bag that Luke has just given him.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
  8. The Real Kyp Durron

May 6, 2018
    Ok, I think I understand.

9. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    Aww shoot! I'm very sorry for the mishap, guys. I must have read that wrong. I know Headhunters have a single passengers, but I think I read it wrong. Plus, I remember being sleepy at the time. Sorry guys...

I really wish we can edit our posts in the RPs.

Just a heads up, Sith-I-5 will be taking over as Luke.

@The Real Kyp Durron @Sith-I-5 @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @galactic-vagabond422

Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
    WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  10. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    I will be away for a week from Monday 22nd, and will only have access by phone.

11. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    Understood. Thanks for the heads up, @Sith-I-5. Have a good week! And if you want me to play as Luke so there won't be a lot on your plate, let me know.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
  12. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
  13. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    Thanks @Sith-I-5 . I wanted to get an intro started on my own first and then go through Shine to make it fit better. I'll probably try to have something in the next few days, but I'm in the middle of moving and then I have a wedding this weekend, so my schedule is pretty tight for a few days.

SkywalkerShine and Sinrebirth like this.
  14. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    @NickLitYouAFlame Glad to have you here! And congratulations! Feel free to PM me on how we can fit your character in the story too. Welcome to the roleplay!

15. The Real Kyp Durron

May 6, 2018
    Welcome @NickLitYouAFlame - I too am a Newbie to this game. A wedding? Not your own I would assume as you are moving as well, and those two at the same point in time would be fraught with disaster to say the very least. Take care.

16. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    First half of the move is down, so that's nice. And, no, the wedding isn't mine, haha. But it has me out of town until next Monday.

17. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    Ooh okay. Gotcha. Hope all is going well, @NickLitYouAFlame. Oh! How would you like your character to come into the story?

@WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, @galactic-vagabond422, @Sith-I-5, and I are on Dromund Kaas trying to search for the kidnapper's hideout. Luke Skywalker and @The Real Kyp Durron's character Kyp are in space heading towards the Dromund system. Let me know how you want your character to make an appearance in the RP. :)

I'll be posting very soon today.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
  18. The Real Kyp Durron

May 6, 2018
    I await the next move, as there is little to be said or done in hyperspace. I could maybe tap the faulty dial again? But little else.

19. NickLitYouAFlame

Feb 27, 2007
    Hey, sorry I’ve been a ghost so far. I wanted to read through and get a grasp on the story first, but I've just been so busy. My thought was, if most of y'all were still on Dromund Kaas, Cenn could be on a job, finishing a job, or in between jobs in a cantina on the planet. He doesn't have his own ship, so you can just place him somewhere if it fits. I'll eventually find a way to write him in, if you don't, things have just been hectic. I didn't want to hold up the story until I knew how and when to jump in on my own.

20. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    @NickLitYouAFlame - Don't worry about holding up the story. Perhaps because it is the summer, no-one seems to be posting for the moment.

21. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002

Have you never been on a long car or coach journey, and remember how you entertained yourself during those.

Everyone, the game has stalled. The game has stalled because players being tagged are choosing to ignore those tags, for whatever reasons.

@NickLitYouAFlame @SkywalkerShine - have you two worked out an intro yet? If not, I'm stepping in and hijacking the process.

22. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, @galactic-vagabond422, @Sith-I-5

I finally posted on the RP!

I'm sorry for the wait guys! Stupid life has been hectic. I'm truly, truly sorry.

It's okay, @NickLitYouAFlame. You're fine. :) I think you're character can fit in somewhere. Maybe he could be among the kidnapped people. I could make an NPC for him to interact with until the group comes and find the captives. What do you think?

Oh @The Real Kyp Durron? Sith-I-5 will play as Luke Skywalker from now on.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
  23. The Real Kyp Durron

May 6, 2018
    Duly noted. Not around as much but will be checking periodically.

24. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    @SkywalkerShine - that was a nice post. I liked the extra effort you put in to add to the dark atmosphere within those woods.

25. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    @NickLitYouAFlame - Do you want me to put your character on the Star Destroyer Mon Mothma in my next post, or are you still working through your options with @SkywalkerShine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.