main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY Hilarious Mention of Our Group

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by LordINVAR, Feb 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordINVAR

LordINVAR Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2002
    So I guess we're officially become pushers now.

Arnie and Marjorie mention the Paducah Imperials again at the end of the current podcast.

Listen to it here: http://www.reviewstarwars.com/

I think we can officially point fingers at TKYTROOPER, LordTreyger and TK8049 for providing his first free taste.

So why not feed the addiction?

Perhaps we should as a Fanforce host a Game Day as an event? Make it all-encompassing to include the mIniatures game, along with everything from Monopoly, Risk, Life, Epic Duels, Stratego and any other Star Wars game for folks who do not want to get into the 'hard stuff' like the miniatures.

Heck, we can do like we did for EP II in Nashville, and have prizes for champions of each game! Call it a Paducah Imperials Board Game Tournament Day.

Invite Arnie & Marjorie down again to PLAY with us. Should be big fun.

I imagine our miniatures pimps will get Arnie so hooked, we will eventually find him peddling back alleys in Decatur selling his wife's china to score a fix.

2. Valhalla

Valhalla Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 26, 2006
    This sounds like a great idea, something I would be very interested in. I want to get into the miniatures game, but after getting burned by buying a Bantha fodderload of HeroClix to wind up doing nothing with them, I've held back.

3. wojo_vepad

wojo_vepad Jedi Youngling

Feb 8, 2006
    I'm game,.........no pun intended.

4. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    I think we can set something like this up, I was recently introduced to this addiction myself so I think we will have a good time. pv

5. ice1138

ice1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 15, 2005
    I'd be interested, I'm almost afraid to get into mini's though.

6. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    Don't be afraid, one little starter set won't make you addicted. Come on give minis a try. No a case or two are not that expensive. You didn't really need to make that car payment this month....buy some more minis.

This post was brought to you by your friendly neighborhood minis addict, and pusher.[/i]

[face_wink]

7. LordTreyger

LordTreyger Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 3, 2006
    Hey kid you know you want to, all the cool kids are doin' it, you want to be cool don't you? Like Fonzy...

"His name was Robert Paulson, RIP"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.