main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

hmmm...

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by TheAnswerRP03, Jan 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheAnswerRP03

TheAnswerRP03 Jedi Youngling

Jan 9, 2005
    sorry if this is offtopic..i wasn't sure where to post....and I feel it's pretty important...i just started animation school this week...and....much to my surprise..I whitnessed the teacher installing pirated versions of software (that inclue maya 6 unlimited, adope photoshop, premeire, aftereffects) on the computer....
    My first reaction was HOLY CRAP.....but anyways...I just wanted to see if anyone here knew if this is legal..or what I can do about it (also..they also charged me $1000 for books...and..there are no books..not to mention the teacher can't speak english)

anywho..i just want to pursue animation...and finally be able to animate my own star wars movie!

2. Shara_82

Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 10, 2001
    Pirated versions are never legal - if you felt like it you could report your teacher, even just to the school you're at. I doubt they'd support software piracy.

Incidentally, where are you going to school? charing you $1000 for books where there aren't any sounds quite dodgy. Unless it's a software and materials charge?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.