main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

HMV DVD RELEASE NEWS FLASH

Discussion in 'Archive: Midlands and Wales' started by TK0282, Oct 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK0282

TK0282 Jedi Youngling

Jul 24, 2005
    Mods please delete Guys if this is not Relevent But ive just had this news Flash come in

STOP PRESS? STOP PRESS? STOP PRESS? STOP PRESS?

?NATIONAL DAY OF DARKNESS? BEFALLS HMV FOR STAR WARS EPIII REVENGE OF THE SITH DVD
    AND BATTLEFRONT II VIDEO GAME LAUNCHES

Date: Monday, 31st October 2005

Venue: HMV, 150 Oxford Street, London, W1

Time: 12 noon ? Ground floor stage area

31st October 2005 ? The biggest gathering of evil London has ever seen will descend on HMV this Halloween to mark the eagerly anticipated releases of Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith on DVD and the Star Wars Battlefront II video game.

If one Darth Vader wasn?t enough in the universe, prepare to be met by 300 masked crusaders from the Dark Side as they fight to own the latest copy of the final instalment of the Star Wars saga on DVD.

Under the close guard of several stormtroopers, film star Anthony Daniels (C3-PO), who has been in all 6 Star Wars movies, will also be making an exclusive appearance for photographs followed by an autograph signing session for fans (12.15pm ? 2.15pm).

Get your lightsaber at the ready and head down to HMV, Oxford Street this Halloween for the ultimate encounter with the ?Darth-side!?

-ends-

BE A PART OF IT!

We?re looking for 300 willing participants (first come, first served) to wear a Darth Vader mask and be a part of this event! If you?re interested in coming down on the day, please wear black and start queuing as soon as possible at HMV on Oct 31st (opens 9am)! All those chosen will receive a free Star Wars EPIII DVD T-shirt and Darth Vader mask to take home.

2. Welshguy

Welshguy Jedi Master star 4

Jun 2, 2002
    Maybe you should post this in the London Forum also.

3. rebeljediknight_88

rebeljediknight_88 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2005
    y!!
    y do i have to be in iceland for this!!!

*goes and crys*

4. Tay-Mar

Tay-Mar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2005
    Thanks for the heads up once again Simon but I'm not sure many of us would be able to make it down to the smoke for this one.

Perhaps El Wizzo and myself could represent the FF-UK at HMV in Birmingham, your thoughts Mr Wiz ??

5. Lord-Wiz

Lord-Wiz Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2005
    i`m deffo up for that. what time?

6. Tay-Mar

Tay-Mar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2005
    We'll figure something out during this week m8 ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.