main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry (RPG)

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by LadyNaberrie, Nov 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRaanic

JediRaanic Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 23, 2001
    *Re-enters hall without Frodo*

I think she has gone to bed.

*Gathers lingering first years*

Off to bed, all of you.

Out of charactor: Who is the Prof. incharge of Hufflepuff and who is the house ghost...can't seem to remember... :)

You will lose points if you don't hurry first years!

2. Kendu_Knight

Kendu_Knight Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2001
    I think it's Madam Hooch and the Fat Friar, but I'm not totally sure.

3. EmperorFett

EmperorFett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2002
    *walks through the halls looking for Anwyn*

OOC: Im a fifth year not a fourth

*sees her ahead and catches up with her*

Hi Anwyn [face_love]

4. wicket1138

wicket1138 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 10, 2002
    [No, its Sprout as the Head of House, but Fat Friar is indeed the Ghost.]

Well I guess that I'll be off then... I might see you all tomorrow...
    *quietly sneaks out of the hall towards the Forbidden Forest*

5. LadyNaberrie

LadyNaberrie Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    *turns around and runs to Andrew*
    Hi **hugs him**, you have a quidditch match tomorrow and here *hands him the letter* I wrote you [face_love]

6. EmperorFett

Jul 14, 2002
    I know, I must admit that I'm a little nervous

Bu if you are watching then Im sure Ill do fine

Thanks for the letter [face_love]

7. LadyNaberrie

Feb 7, 2002
    would you walk with me to Gryffindor?? grins
    It's time to sleep, and plus if I don't sleep McGonagall will throw a FIT

8. JediRaanic

Nov 23, 2001
    Good luck Andrew.

hehe, your gonna need it against Hufflepuff...I will be coaching and well you know...I'm quite good :p

9. EmperorFett

Jul 14, 2002
    hehe I hope you guys practiced, cause Ill be playing my best tomorrow

sure I will

*walks with Anwyn to the Gryffindor common room*

*stops at the pathway to the boys and girls dormatories*

Goodnight Anwyn [face_love]

10. LadyNaberrie

Feb 7, 2002
    smiles You rest well Andrew [face_love]
    runs up the steps

11. JediRaanic

Nov 23, 2001
    Yes, well good luck....your gonna need it! [face_devil]

*Shuffles remaining first years towards the Hufflepuff tower*

'nite Prof. Sprout! 'nite Fat Friar!

*Enters Hufflepuff common room and flops in a big chair near the fire place*

I hope Frodo is sleeping....

12. EmperorFett

Jul 14, 2002
    *watches Anwyn run up the steps*

*then runs up to his dormatory to get some rest for tomorrows quiddich game*

13. GinnyWPotter

GinnyWPotter Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    Okay, fine. You want the entire story? Fine.

My entire family is made up of Slytherins and Death Eaters, and it has been since Grindewald's reign. Oh, they weren't called Death Eaters then, but they served the same purpose. And back before that, they served whichever Dark wizard or witch was the most powerful. In our entire family line, there have only been two exceptions to that rule: my grandfather, and me. He was a Hufflepuff, and in the end that was what killed him. He was the epitome of Hufflepuff House, and that loyalty was what got him killed. He tried to be loyal to his family, who wanted him to be a Death Eater, and to his friends, who didn't. And in the end, the Death Eaters killed him. AK'ed him. And guess who did it? My grandmother. His wife. That other exception is me. And my parents and my brother have been teaching me all my life about being a Death Eater, never expecting me to want to be anything else. I learned the Imperius Curse at the age of nine. When my brother, Corioanor, went off to school, he was Sorted into Slytherin just like everyone expected him to be. He's the "perfect son." He's always wanted to be a Death Eater. So when Voldemort came to him on his fifteenth birthday, he took the pledge as a Death Eater, or rather one as a Death Eater-in-training. And when Voldemort came back on his seventeenth birthday, he became a full-fledged Death Eater. We've moved all over the place to avoid Aurors; the only reason I'm at Hogwarts at all is because I was born in England. That was barely a week before Voldemort fell. My parents fled to New York, and though that is where we live during the summers and where all our mail is sent, Cor and my parents are on the move almost constantly. I was raised in an environment of fear and hate, and up until I was ten I probably was quite the little bitch. And you know why that changed? Draco went to Hogwarts. We've known each other forever, just because our parents are all Death Eaters together, but I never particularly liked him until he left for Hogwarts. I got a letter from him a week after school started, and I remember quite clearly what it said: "Slytherin is nothing like what our parents have all made it out to be, Thea. The only 'sense of pride' or 'sense of unity' they have is in that they are all Slytherins together. No one cares about anyone else--they'd all turn each other over to Voldemort in a heartbeat if they got money or power out of it. They're cunning and evil, the lot of them. And now I'm one of them too." And in another letter, a couple of days later, he said, "I don't want to be like that. For once in my life I want to be normal. I don't want to be just another potential Death Eater. Hell, I don't even know if I want to be a Death Eater. It just seems too cruel--in a world where no one cares about each other, how am I supposed to be able to trust?" And the only answer I could give him was "you're not supposed to trust." It didn't take me too long to figure out that I was the only one Draco ever really talked to, as a friend at least--the only times he ever mentioned other Slytherins in his letters were to express disgust at how they all acted to each other. I was so happy when I got to go to Hogwarts the next year--finally, I would be in Slytherin, and Draco would have at least one friend he could talk to. I got the shock of my life when the Sorting Hat put me in Gryffindor. Why it put me there and not Draco, as he's one of the bravest people I've ever met, is beyond me. Maybe he's just more shrewd than he is brave--and shrewdness isn't necessarily a bad thing. It had never really occurred to me before I came to Hogwarts how cruel and intense the rivalry between my house and his was. He was shunned by most of the Slytherins for being friends with a Gryffindor; I was shunned by most of the Gryffindors for being friends with a Slytherin. Until I got to know Ginny. I'd thought she was a slight bit odd, after the incident back in first year, but at the end of second year and the beginning of third she began to come out of her shell a

14. JediRaanic

Nov 23, 2001
    *Leaves common room*

Well that's quite a story! :)

*Re-enters comon room and flops back into the chair*

15. wicket1138

Mar 10, 2002
    *for the sake of plot , returns to great hall*

Fine, so you and Malfoy are little lovebirds tweeting in the sun of defiance. Great. I could care less Thea, as I've told you before. Thats not even the issue at all. Malfoy isnt my problem. True I've never liked Malfoy, and I doubt he has ever liked me. Im not opposed to liking him, I'm not FOR liking him, Malfoy, and your relationship with Malfoy, as you have so pointedly made clear, is none of my concern. My concern is for OUR friendship. The fact that you have to be so angered at me for simply disliking someone else that you like is what concerns me. The fact that you go out of your way in an attempt to prove how utterly worthless as a friend I am to you hurts deeper than any physical pain that could ever be put upon me. Im sorry for you that you had to go for that torture, and Im sorry for Draco I really am. But youve made it quite clear that you are content in each others arms, without need for a friend like me. Share your tragic story with each other once more, show the world how deeply in love you are, blah blah blah. All I offered was my own hand for you, but clearly my presence is no longer needed, nor indeed even wanted here.

And just as a note, you said that the rest of the Gryffindors shunned you. When did I ever shun you? I wanted you as a friend because I thought you were a wondeful person.

16. GinnyWPotter

Oct 2, 2002
    No, dear, you're still missing the point. The point is that I refuse to accept the fact that you refuse to do anything about what you think of Draco. He deserves friendship just as much as I do. Yeah, I realize we can't all be friends and run dancing and singing through fields of daisies under a cloudless sky with butterflies swooping happily about, but I absolutely cannot stand it when people jump to conclusions about other people. Just give him a chance. You don't have to even initiate a conversation with him. But next time he talks to you, be civil. If you happen to walk past him in the hall, nod at him. Give him the same courtesy you would anyone else--oh, say, the Ravenclaw that sits behind you in Arithmancy, who you've spoken to maybe six times in your life but you still say hi to when you pass him in the hall. Draco is a very firm believer in 'you treat others the way they treat you.' Be rude to him, he'll be rude right back. But be civil, kind even, and he'll return the favor. I promise. And if he doesn't, I'll castrate him. ::giggles:: No, not really. But we have had many long conversations and several arguments about this, and in the end he agreed to at least be civil to my friends if they're civil to him. So just please, please help me out and do the same...

17. JediRaanic

Nov 23, 2001
    *Gets up from the big fluffy chair and slowly walks up the stairs to my private Prefect room*

Yawn! Hopefully I'll find Frodo tomarrow.....HEY! Quiet down over there! Go to sleep! Oh, and I expect all you first years at the Quidditch match tomarrow! Hufflepuff needs your support!

*Flops on my bed and quicky passes out*

18. wicket1138

Mar 10, 2002
    Thea, as much as I would like to believe that, Draco and I, most likely, will never be friends. Im not saying that Im not willing to change, Im not saying that Draco isnt willing to change. All Im saying is that no matter how much we change, and believe me, I would and will change as much as possible for you, just to show you I can and just to show you I care, no matter how much we change, Draco and I hold a natural hostility for each other. I wouldnt go so far as to say a rivalry, but it is simply an element that IS Draco, that I cannot bring myself to like. I also wouldnt go so far as to say Im on Draco's top priority lists of concerns in the world, and this makes him less likely to change. He sees me and he sees Gryffindor, he sees those who, as you have cleary pointed out despise him for who he is, and because of that he will never learn to like me.

19. LoyalJedi

LoyalJedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 22, 2002
    *Quickly comes down the stairs* Right, firsts...we need a bit of support if we're to win. [out of character: Right, so which positions are left on the quiddititch team, gryffindor's I mean?]

20. wicket1138

Mar 10, 2002
    [OC: Hey old buddy, um lets see, I think we are mostly taken up... but we can do what has already been done and take some players and just say they are 'busy' and need a replacement?]

21. LoyalJedi

May 22, 2002
    [oc: indeed, that would be cool. Any position is great, as long as I'm on the team.]

22. GinnyWPotter

Oct 2, 2002
    [OC: Oh! Oh! Dude! ::bangs hand on English spiral:: Mom: STUDY!!!]

I have an idea...we need to have clubs of some sort. Like...like...I bet Hermione'd love to have a Book Club, and Draco and I and anyone else who'd wanna help can run a REAL Dueling Club, for the purposes of learning how to have a proper duel and how to defend oneself during one. ::laughs bitterly:: We both certainly know plenty about it.

And Dan, I think you're wrong about Draco never seeing you as anything other than a Gryffindor. I mean, he 'n Ginny are good friends, and she's a Gryffindor and a Weasley.

::sighs:: ::rubs eyes:: I'm gonna go to bed soon--I'm really tired. And I have a [what would correspond to English?] exam tomorrow. Thank Merlin there's no Arithmancy exam this trimester or I'd really be screwed.

23. wicket1138

Mar 10, 2002
    Well good night then Thea, I might see you tomorrow... I might not... I suppose you're going to the Quidditch game... but... well nevermind. So good night. I as well have my own things to do so I bid you all a very fond farewell... I'm going to go see Pomf real quick, I dont know when Ill be back.
    *heads out of the hall*

24. LoyalJedi

May 22, 2002
    That would be a good idea, but I imagine we would have to get our house leader to back us for the club. I'm sure McGonnagal would support gryffindor in anything they ask, as long as we win our quidditch matches.

25. GinnyWPotter

Oct 2, 2002
    LOL, I hope so...I talked to Draco about it, and he said he'd be willing to help, as long as I did all the teaching and he got to do all the demostrating.

He was kidding. I think.

::giggles:: Ah well. Okay, I'm going to bed now--I have an exam tomorrow and I NEED SLEEP!!! So, yeah. Byebye. ::heads up to her dormitory::

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.