main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hold On Lads, I've Got An Idea........

Discussion in 'Archive: Midlands and Wales' started by Lord-Wiz, Jan 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tay-Mar

Tay-Mar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2005
    3pm Saturday 25th February at Star City is ideal for me, thank you Phillip.

Swirls cape as he walks away in a dramatic fashion.

2. JONJEDI

JONJEDI Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 11, 2002
    I should be able to find my way there without to many problems. :)

3. jangofett9

jangofett9 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 23, 2004
    Nobody does dramatic quite like me!!!! :p
    count me in guys!

4. rebeljediknight_88

rebeljediknight_88 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2005
    25th looks good. but can we decide soon so that i have time to work on my parents.

and why did you have to go and be serious about the pub thing. there is a great one on the outskirts of Worcester called THE TALBOT. allows children in as well. its a nice old one that brews its own beer. anyhow i will get on the case. do you guys actually want it in worcester? or the north? or north east?
    and can i once again ask about the pubs because worcester and the area is great for old pubs which will allow children and do great food.

5. Tay-Mar

Tay-Mar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2005
    David a future meeting should be held in Worcester although for the purposes of the February meet it'll be at Star City.

I am very serious about the pub thing due to your age my friend, I couldn't consider myself a responsible parent if I encouraged you to break the law, which I haven't and won't.

I've spoken to a member of staff at the Holiday Inn just off junction 7 of the M6, they're getting back to me with prices on conference facilities and room rates, at discounted cost of course.

6. JONJEDI

Nov 11, 2002
    What do you mean he's not old enough to drink? His profile says his 117. :p

7. Jairen

Jairen Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2000
    Dave, just to confirm for you, the meeting is set, 25th February, 3pm, Star City. We'll gather in the usual place I would have thought, where we all had the lightsabers?

8. rebeljediknight_88

Jun 15, 2005
    thanks phil. ill talk to my parents.

and Jon has a point im 17. this means i can legally stand at the bar and order drinks.

9. JONJEDI

Nov 11, 2002
    Well actually I was just joking. I meant that you are more than old enough becasue your 117. :p

Well that joke certainly fell flat on its face. [face_plain]

10. rebeljediknight_88

Jun 15, 2005
    sorry. but it is a good point.

i have a suspicion that i am not going to be able to explore this week. next week meybe as i have half term. but this week i have too mcuht to do

11. OOHH_Captain_Pugwash

OOHH_Captain_Pugwash Jedi Youngling

Feb 10, 2006
    Jarrgh i ave de same view as de pale skinned one callin imself rebeljediknight_88!

wot be dis bout any ho!

jar har!

12. Lord-Wiz

Lord-Wiz Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2005
    o_O

in the mean time, i have answered martin's questions on the private boards, and i thought that maybe it could be a good idea if everyone else did too (thanks V :D ), as these questions have never been raised before, and with the meet on saturday it is definately (IMHO) something that should be answered, as we all have different ideas and thoughts about it. i know that i personally have changed my views since sunday at collectormania ;) , and my post took an hour to type :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.