main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends HOME, a young Yoda story. Last Post and Epilogue MAY 24

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jodiwent, Apr 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jodiwent

jodiwent Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    Thanks WWERVD7 welcome aboard.

Erra this is the last post... but there is an epilouge and there will be a sequel.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last week was wild around here. We had major floods all around us. Lots of roads close. (I drive to elderly and handicaped people's homes for my job. Had to help evacuate one lady. Lots of people's homes and businesses ruined. Tons of crap dumped on the beach. I lucked out. That's all I'm going to say about that.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a picture of Ken Watanabe, I saw this a few months ago and thought to myself: Master Chee . . .

[image=http://www.geocities.com/kenwatanabe13o/Print_ad_01_large.jpg/image.gif]

Okay the code is not working, this is the address of the pic : http://www.geocities.com/kenwatanabe13o/Print_ad_01_large.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sheer physical need had made Yoda fall asleep. Even Paak?s floor was more comfortable than many places the little green boy had slept lately. As he slept he became aware of something he had been pushing out of his mind while he played games with Paak. Kodo was calling for him; to him. Yoda could sense that there was nothing bad happening to his little brother, it was just that he missed his brother. When the other people in Kodo?s life had ?disappeared? he did not continue to feel their presences. He could still sense Yoda, not too far away.

Yoda sensed Kodo, but he knew he shouldn?t connect with him. His sleep was disturbed with Kodo?s call in the Force, < ?Yoda? Where Yoda? Yoda hear Kodo? Yoda answer - - ? >

It was not until Yoda woke that Kodo?s voice became silent. This was also the time when in their sparring, Chee was distracted letting Paak?s saber come precariously close to the Master?s face. Only the apprentice?s skill at redirecting his blade saved his mentor from a nasty burn.

?Master what?s wrong?? Paak asked in concern. Chee never made missteps.

?I think we should check on Yoda,? Chee answered.

They bowed, ending the bout.

?You don?t think he?s gotten himself into trouble already?? The apprentice was trying to keep up with the master.

?I don?t know. But something is most definitely disturbing him. I can feel it, as clearly as if you were in trouble.?

Paak thought back over the times he had been close to danger. Until the last time, Chee had always been there to remove him from harm?s path. Likewise, when something was disturbing him, his master always knew just what to say to easy his mind. He had come to understand this was because of their bond in the Force. Chee must have such a bond with Yoda now. This did not worry the Padawan as much as it did the Master. Even if Chee didn?t say so, Paak could tell his Master was already attached to Yoda. Paak felt despite the new philosophies that he had been raised with, not every attachment caused trouble. Just before going into the room where Yoda was, Chee hesitated. This time it was the student who helped the teacher.

?Master,? Paak started. ?If it is the will of the Force that Yoda is to be your next apprentice - - ? He had gotten Chee?s attention. ?Perhaps your worrying is for nothing.?

The older Jedi relaxed on hearing the younger one?s words. Maybe he had been so worried about the council?s rules; he wasn?t listening to the Force. ?How did you get so wise for your young age?? Chee teased.

?My teacher knows.?

The two Jedi shared a smile before checking in on the little green boy they had both grown attached to.

Yoda was sitting in the place Paak had left him, still wrapped in the edge of the huge blanket, wiping his eyes dry. ?Hello,? he piped up before sniffling.

?Hello little one,? Chee mirrored. ?Something is troubling you??

Yoda nodded. He wanted to say no, but couldn?t bring himself to lie to Chee. ?Calling me Kodo has been.?

?Did you answer him??

Yoda worried that he might be accused of breaking

2. WWERVD7

WWERVD7 Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2006
    wow that was a amazing story and great poem. could you PM me when you get the first part of the sequel finished?

3. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004
    It was nice to read a Yoda story
    thank you

Well done=D= =D=

4. SHADOW_MASTER_W

SHADOW_MASTER_W Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 11, 2005
    Very good indeed! I have followed this since its beginning mostly lurking about.....

Absolutely, love it!

PM if you would we you have a sequel.

5. K'Tai qel Letta-Tanku

K'Tai qel Letta-Tanku Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 18, 2000
    Very nice![face_dancing] I've been following this (have it book marked)as a lurker, but I had to let you know that I've thoroughly enjoyed it. It was particularly nice to see a post this evening. It helped distract me from some nastiness in RL. Would you PM me when you post the sequel? Thanks!

-K'Tai

6. jodiwent

jodiwent Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    Thanks everyone, Oldbies, newbies, repliers and lurkers.

Just posted the first (short) post on sequel, A Deeper Shade of Green
    http://boards.theforce.net/before_the_saga/b10475/23986962/p

7. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    It took noticing the new story to make me realize I'd miss a couple posts here. What a wonderful story this was and I'm even happier I can go on the sequel right away!! :D :D

8. Kestrel_Kenobi

Kestrel_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 26, 2005
    =D= Great jodi - loved the ending...esp. the species unknown [face_laugh]

Wonderful :D

9. dralksakrak

dralksakrak Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2006
    Nice Yoda story. Can't wait to read the sequel.@};-

10. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    How did I miss the end?

Your last two posts almost made me cry because of the sweetness! Such a great ending. Very amusing. Species: unknown. And I can't believe how short he was! Hehe. :D

Oh, and I'm glad that you would have had me as a padawan. ;)

11. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    Hello, there! I've been reading this the past few days and just had to say,wow! This is very good...heart-warming and sad. I like Kodo, Yoda, Chee, and Paak. I adore how even though he's young, Kodo is empathetic. A natural healer, indeed! So sweet that he healed Paak. I'm on page 10, so I may have more to say later. So far, it's outstanding!

I'll start reading the sequel very soon. :)

12. no-one

no-one Jedi Youngling

Jan 3, 2003
    @};- That was so sweet. Ah so that's how it is possible in a galaxy as advanced as that one to not know yoda's species. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.