main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Honesty is the Best Policy: the Constructive Criticism thread v2.0 *ANNOUNCEMENT--merge with Betas*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by ConCrit_Manager, Feb 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Art_Of_War

Art_Of_War Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 9, 2005
    Upping for visibility.

2. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    I'm really, really sorry for neglecting this. I'm pretty sure this thread is going to ally itself with the Beta index since they sort of go hand-in-hand.

3. the_wandering_shadow

the_wandering_shadow Jedi Knight star 3

May 16, 2005
    I'm probably crazy but I'll probably add a few links to my stories.

4. leiamoody

leiamoody Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 8, 2005
    I sent my link off, because I honestly want to know if my story is too weird or somehow flawed for these boards.

I can take the words "You suck." I already know that. But to get a second opinion on the matter just confirms that I'm not totally insane.

5. ConCrit_Manager

ConCrit_Manager Jedi Youngling

Feb 18, 2006
    I promise the links will be added soon.

In the meantime, I have an important announcement: this is combining itsekf with the Beta Reader Index. The thread won't change, but the ladies from the Beta index will also be running this, since the two are so closely related. Please welcome WynssaStarflare, Mirax_Corran, Idrelle_Miocovani, and Alethia :)

6. ConCrit_Manager

Feb 18, 2006
    We have two new entries. The first is an author who would like concrit on all stories and the second is a Saga story.

Please remember than you don't have to sign up or get pernmission to give concrit. The authors have already given their permission.

ArtofWar

Sleeping And Dreaming by leiamoody in the Saga

7. ConCrit_Manager

Feb 18, 2006
    IMOPRTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

We, the beta and concrit indexers, have decided that it would be easier to keep everything in one thread, so we're merging this into the already-existing Beta Index. This sock will not longer be accepting stories for concrit. Please send all PMs to BetaReaderIndex. This thread will be locked and moved shortly.

8. ConCrit_Manager

Feb 18, 2006
    This thread is being locked now and the information is being moved over to the Beta Reader Index. Please go over there and volunteers your services as a beta or for concrit :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.