main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social Hooper McFinney's RPF Bar & Grille 7.5 - "Loving the lens flare since 1977!” -!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Penguinator, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Sith sad, Republic bad, Jedi good.

If you wanted the cliff-notes. :p

2. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Yeah, I got that, but I saw it as a Sith game........ ;)

darthbernael likes this.
  3. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I mean...

I'm likely looking for 2 Sith, 2 Jedi, 2 Republic and 2 Independent players...

shrugs and grins

But I also need to start recruiting Yuuzhan Vong for Twilight of the Force III...

... and start wondering about Episode XI...

... and submit a sheet to @The Jedi in the Pumas...

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
  4. The Jedi in the Pumas

The Jedi in the Pumas Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 23, 2018
    *laughs*

Yes.... YES YOU DO!!!!

5. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    It is his fault, after all that the little GREY creature is now part of the 10 ABY family and he hasn't caught up with that.

6. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Typically I start my day with a cup of black (darkest) coffee every morning. Have my second cup of that glorious black gold at lunch. Then I finish up my day with a beer or two at home every night. If I'm lucky, I'll have a soda or two throughout the entire week. My daily diet is basically coffee, water, and beer.

I'm having to cut out all of that except for water (essentially nothing with caffeine, sugar, or dairy). On day 4 of no coffee, soda, or beer. The beer & soda I can live without. The coffee on the other hand...yeah. [face_plain]

I'm hoping once everything is stabilized, I can have one of those every-so-often sinful pleasures of coffee on the weekends. But the doc pretty much said water unless I want to repeat this process or make it worse. Where your lemonades, ice teas, juices, and milks fall into play is anyone's guess, but I'm going to assume the no caffeine, sugar, or dairy is a pretty wide net.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
  7. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Bananas are a good wake up as are apples (Natural) or maybe those fizzy multi vitamin boosts? I can't imagine no caffeine, as a chocoholic. [face_hypnotized][:D]

Bravo and darthbernael like this.
  8. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    I don’t know about coffee because I’ve never enjoyed it, but in my high school days I could down six cans of Sprite in a day, easily. Now it’s so rare that I drink anything other than water, Sprite burns my throat when I do partake once in a blue moon. Used to hate water, now it’s all I want.

I don’t know what your schedule looks like, @Bravo, or what your exercise habits are, but I’ve found that starting my day off with a workout makes a huge difference in my energy levels and mood throughout the day. Even if it’s just a quick 30 minutes, doesn’t have to be anything fancy, a little walk/jog around the neighborhood or some simple dumbbell exercises. I took almost a year off because of the effect the pandemic had on my work schedule, but over the past week I’ve gotten back into a routine and even my wife has noticed a change, not physically yet but mentally. It sucks waking up even earlier than I already was, but once I get it done, I just have way more energy than I would’ve if I slept in that extra hour. So if you’re looking for a natural, decaffeinated energy boost, that would be my suggestion.

9. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    I mean I have shifted from coffee to decaf because my addiction headaches sucked... but I only had so much coffee because my Sertaline came with fatigue side effects... and so I've cut down on both (with so far no negative responses).

I just like the taste of coffee, even decaf. chuckles

Conversely, my exercise involves sit-ups with a child invariably on my chest but now the gyms are back open I intend to go swimming again. :D

10. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Comes in, and buys the next round of drinks...

Forgive me, any who have been waiting on me. Im in the hecks of finals week. I will be back on things br the weekend....

Have a drink....

....crawls..out....

11. Shadowsun

Shadowsun Force Ghost star 4

Jun 26, 2017
    Slams down drink

All good friend... eyes his own finals coming up in a few weeks...

Ergh... I did not want to be reminded... lol...

Hoping you did/will do good on them all! :)

Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
  12. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Wow...I can't believe it's that time of year already! [face_hypnotized]

Seriously, good luck to everyone who will be taking exams! :)

13. The Jedi in the Pumas

Jun 23, 2018
    Conquered 495lbs on deadlift today.

All power are now belong to me.

14. Shadowsun

Shadowsun Force Ghost star 4

Jun 26, 2017
    Jam would be proud...or call you puny... one of the two... :p

15. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    PPOR

16. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Gets another scotch from the bar, downs it, takes another back to my seat.

Watching Lego Masters Belgium/Netherlands and it's Star Wars week. One of the teams, neither of them has ever seen or knows anything about SW. And a member of one of the other teams has been trying to explain it to them, poorly. Lots of me going "Ummm, no..."

17. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    If there's a link, I'd gladly watched with ya. :)

Bravo, darthbernael and DarthIshyZ like this.
  18. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Bravo and greyjedi125 like this.
  19. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Thank you! But...I have zero knowledge of Dutch and apparently I have to 'akkord' ( agree? ) to terms or something. Why did I automatically think it would be in English? Bah! We need one language already. LOL!!

Bravo, Sinrebirth and DarthIshyZ like this.
  20. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Lol true. Akkord is agree, yes. I get a translate option here, but yes that's right. It will probably ask for a email address and then not sure beyond that.

21. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    For those that are interested, but couldn't or didn't check the link, the Dark Side won. The team built an AT-BT (All Terrain-Base transport) based on the First Order.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2021
  22. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    You remember what happened in the Old Testament when that happened with one language..........

A bit of a stretch, I know. But I couldn't resist the reference. ;)

23. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    That new Mortal Kombat movie is sick in all the best ways.

24. The Jedi in the Pumas

Jun 23, 2018
    SUB ZERO WAS SO VIOLENT

25. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006