main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social Hooper McFinney's RPF Bar & Grille 7.5 - "Loving the lens flare since 1977!” -!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Penguinator, Feb 8, 2013.

1. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    I don't know how many remember Macross, or the Robotech series as the US made one of the Macross series. But there was news a month or so back that 5 Macross series that hadn't officially ever been released in the west are finally, soon, supposed to become available.

Last edited: May 3, 2021
    Darth_Elu and greyjedi125 like this.
  2. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Way back then, Robotech was awesome.

darthbernael likes this.
  3. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
  4. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I like finding old games I've played in. Brings back good memories. :) Unfortunately, most of the posts are incomplete after The Move in 2012, but there's not much I can do about that. If TFN hasn't fixed it 9 years later, I don't see them ever fixing it.

I feel old now. 20 years. Oh sweet two pound baby Jesus. 20 years? Wow. :eek:

Things are going betterish. I'm half way through this cocktail of meds and work is....well, work. Lots of things going on at work that I have no say or hand in, so I'm just sitting back and waiting for whatever happens next. Lots of prayer on the job front would be appreciated, as for my on-going medical issue. Things (medically) have stalled a bit.

5. TheAdmiral

TheAdmiral Chosen One star 4

Mar 28, 2004
    [​IMG]

the mecha that we need

6. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    *peeks in* Oops, looks like I've missed quite a bit here in Hooper's. Will have to catch up a bit later. :p By the way... @darthbernael, Macross is a classic. Both older and newer additions to the series have tremendous music! :D :cool:

*clears throat* Shameless plug time. Will only do once here, so apologies! We have one open slot in 'The Meaning of Hero' that I would love to see filled soon, for anyone interested. :) As stated in 'The Casting Couch,' don't openly state your interest, just PM me as we keep our identities secret in the game. So if you ever wanted to experience a masquerade of sorts, now's your chance! ;)

....Ok, advertisement done. Promise! :p

7. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Oooooh.

sips tea

To end a game on a delightful reveal, and put the extra one up the same day. Oh fun.

8. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
  9. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Hey now, don't forget @darthhelinith in there. See, you're already losing it. :D

10. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    Hey how could you forget me, I'm the most important! :_|:p

Sinrebirth and darthbernael like this.
  11. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Don’t make me send you more Orphan content missy!

@Shadowsun I thought you’d replied to a combo before I switched off and I was gonna box your ears. :p

Last edited: May 8, 2021
  12. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Not his fault he's enthusiastic about responding when there's time to do so.

darthhelinith and Sinrebirth like this.
  13. Shadowsun

Shadowsun Force Ghost star 4

Jun 26, 2017
    Lmao... I'm only half on the boards rn... I let you go... this time. [face_skull][face_skull][face_skull] :p

14. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
  15. adaml83

adaml83 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 8, 2004
    Not to mention @Adalia-Durron getting a post out at around 2:30 local time for her.

Then again I'm still wondering if @Sinrebirth 's sips tea is his coded signal for evil laughter.

16. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    He didn't say he loves me... =((

17. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    I didn’t not say it, mister.

18. Shadowsun

Jun 26, 2017
    When you only have a week of Finals left and then you get to sell your soul to the RPF.

[​IMG]

19. Narancia

Narancia Jedi Master star 3

Oct 24, 2020
    When you're already done with finals, and you see other college students who are still taking exams.

[​IMG]

Just kidding lol, good luck dude!

Last edited: May 8, 2021
  20. Shadowsun

Jun 26, 2017
    Thanks man, hope yours went well... sorry I forget non-STEM majors don't have exams :p

21. Narancia

Narancia Jedi Master star 3

Oct 24, 2020
    Lol, sorry, I can't hear you over my 10-page paper on the state of Journalism industry.

22. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    Ahhh, such a good feeling, in a way, to be 23+ years past taking school exams. :p

23. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    Doesn't stop me still having the odd anxiety dream about a forgotten, long overdue essay [face_laugh]

24. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
  25. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    I mean isn’t the RPF voluntarily submitting an essay every week? Sometimes multiple times a week?