main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social Hooper McFinney's RPF Bar & Grille 7.5 - "Loving the lens flare since 1977!” -!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Penguinator, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Shadowsun

Shadowsun Force Ghost star 4

Jun 26, 2017
    I've called the three best units I know. They will be on their way to remove any potential ghosts @spacelady

[​IMG]

2. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    Why, thank you @Shadowsun! Oh, but it seems they've parked at Elu's place??

8-}

LOVE YOU, ELU!!!! :p

3. Shadowsun

Jun 26, 2017
    Took me a moment to work that one out. [face_laugh]

Ah, man now I'm imagining a paranormal investigation arc where Patriarch, Wapoe, the Winchester Brothers, Mystery Inc, and the Ghostbusters are all trying to stop some ghost thing in some random universe in Genesis Gate.

@Darth_Elu consider this a formal request to make that happen.

4. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Wapoe should be the villain in a Scooby Doo episode.

5. Shadowsun

Jun 26, 2017
    That checks out.

Wapoe's master plan being foiled by a group of bored teenagers and a dog.

6. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
  7. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Lets see, how many teenagers in GG do we have currently...and is there a dog? No? A duck might do as a fill in....

8. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    "Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
    "Uh, I think so, Brain, but where are we going to find a duck and a hose at this hour?"

9. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    @Shadowsun has the duck! The true question we are all wondering, is…Who has the….

Hose? [face_whistling]

10. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
  11. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Are you not able to enjoy the fruits of your labour now? Helping said situation?

Great believer and we have a freeloader here. When my daughter was two, I heard her talking at around 2am over the monitor, so I went to find out what was going on. She was sitting in her bed and I asked who she was talking too. "The old man and the two old ladies." I questioned further (keeping in mind I had a very advanced 2 year old who was talking in full sentences and learning to read) she told me that came most nights to 'talk to her'. This behaviour continued till she was 16, telling me of a woman from my past she'd never met (described her in detail) who told her to tell me she was ok, and not worry. Then a young girl killed in a car accident nearby, she told me a girl who was bleeding and her jaw was broken (daughter was 12 for this one) and she couldn't speak. Sought help to ask that one to move on, it was scaring her. The final one was at 16. A young man who lived 4 streets from us, was killed in a car accident. She came and told me that there was a young man in her room and he kept telling her to tell his mother he was ok. He was there for five days to the point I heard her yell one night 'I can't help you!!!'. I sought help again and we managed to move the young man on and with a few more words told the 'world' she didn't want to see them anymore. They stopped coming.

I went to work two days after the young man had gone and my boss was sad and said she was attending a funeral of a boy her son played football with. She showed me a photo of 19 year old Blake who'd been killed in a car accident the week before. I asked for a copy of the photo (on my phone) and took it home to show my daughter. With wide eyes, she confirmed it was the same boy. We were shocked but never went further with it.

It was 2 years later I was in one of those local 'Facebook buy swap sell local' groups and found a top I liked. I agreed to collect from the woman, four streets away. She opened the door and behind her on the wall was a football jersey, BLAKE' on it with a photo and RIP with signatures around it. I asked "Did you know Blake?" She said "Blake was my son." I stood awkward for a moment. "Um...I think I have something to tell you about him." She invited me in and told her the whole story, how he'd been trying to tell my girl to tell his mum he was ok. She cried, we hugged and I went home shocked that I'd been able to deliver that message. Told my girl and she was warmed by it.

So yeah, I do believe there is more than this. Not to mention the man who lives in our formal lounge. Even my husband, a complete non believer, has seen him walking down the passage!

12. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    And now @spacelady is just going to be spooked more. :p

13. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Why be afraid? So far nothing that has come here has been violent or angry or hurtful. Just looking to send messages. We think the young girl was doing the same thing. Somehow they sense someone who can see them and they seek them out to pass on a message. Doesn't scare me......reassures me there is more.........

14. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    I dunno… I just have this thing. Not in my house. [face_worried] Move along, move along! Besides, the three kids make sure I’m never alone. I most definitely don’t need someone or something following me around too.:oops:

15. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
  16. ActRaiser

ActRaiser Jedi Master star 1

May 11, 2008
    I'm scrapping the Reincarnation Role Play for a while.

Adalia-Durron likes this.
  17. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Sorry to hear that @ActRaiser. :( Better luck next time!

Since it has been awhile since you've been around (and yes, I do remember the first time you came around :) ), might I suggest joining some other games and perhaps getting a little reacquainted with the people of the RPF and seeing what things are still done the same as before and what has evolved to be done differently these days? ;)

Could spark some good ideas and get your name out there, which never hurts. :D

18. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    Taps chin in thought.

That's a great idea @Darth_Elu, I actually have been thinking I could use one more in my game. PM me, @ActRaiser and I can tell you about it and you can decide if you might be interested.

19. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    [​IMG]

Happy Birthday @Sinrebirth!!
    You are Now 10 finally!!

:p

20. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    Happy New Year @Sinrebirth!!
    I hope you’ll have an amazing day :)

21. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
  22. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Happy Survival Day!

23. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    Happy birthday, @Sinrebirth! My youngest shares a birthday with you!

24. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
  25. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    What they said. Have a great one, @Sinrebirth!

That is an accomplishment nowadays. Some marriages don't even last 12 hours. Hope you have many more happy years together.

Well, I did ponder the resurrection return of my paranormal investigators game... maybe in September...

They always find me in hotel rooms. I woke up in a 1950s era motel on the edge of a Civil War battlefield at about 3 a.m. to see a soldier standing at the foot of my bed. At first, I was afraid some nutjob re-enactor had broken in, but when I realized he was transparent, I felt a lot better. I told him I was too tired to deal with him, and asked him to move along. He looked at me, and then walked through the door of the room, fading out as he went.

Which reminds me of an old fanfic round robin about a haunted X-wing... oh, bunnies, I have no time for you right now!