main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN Horrorfest Meeting this Tuesday

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Toymaster, Sep 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toymaster

Toymaster Jedi Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    Don't forget, we'll be meeting up this Tuesday at 7:00 at Outer Limits Comics to meet with Marc Ballard concerning Horrorfest. Outer Limits is in Rivergate in the Target shopping center. Marc says we'll order some pizzas and have the meeting right there at his store.

2. Toymaster

Jan 19, 2002
    Who else is planning on coming to this meeting? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

3. TK-6873

TK-6873 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 17, 2003
    Can't make it for Tuesday. Kids to pick up in the opposite direction.

4. GMSepiroth

GMSepiroth Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2002
    I'm in Michael.
    I think Zach said in another thread that he would be there too.

Hey Toymaster, I got a favor to ask. I'll send you a PM.

5. DVDMaster

DVDMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2003
    Yeah, I'll be going to the meeting. PM response to Toymaster about travel. Will the 501st be represented there or should we just gather info for y'all (e.g., weapons, etc)?

Zach

6. obi-TN

obi-TN Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2003
    Well, the meeting I thought I had tonight was last night, but I still have something tonight at 6, so I couldn't make it up there until maybe 8. Oddly enough if the meeting had been on Sunday, I was right there.

I will however be able to be at Horrorfest on Saturday afternoon and can man the Fan Force table.

7. Toymaster

Jan 19, 2002
    So should I put you down for, say, 1-6?

8. skip1

skip1 Jedi Master star 3

Mar 13, 2002
    I stopped by there today and spoke to marc on behalf of the 501st.i cant make it tonight so that was my other option.

the 501st will be helping with working the event while in costume.we will try to work the door,amongst any other things that may come up.

i recommended that both groups have tables put together.this doesnt have to happen but having both groups in one area would obviously help out.it would double in appearance.plus keep all the SW people in one area.

im planning on being there friday night or possibly early sat. morning to set up.

i also may help out picking up celebrities at the hotel if thats needed ,since i have a minivan.

the event looks to be huge so we should have a great weekend.

skip

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.