main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"How Anakin Could Fix This Mess" [ByTS post-NJO Fan Fiction Challenge]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Thrawn McEwok, Sep 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maquislady1388

maquislady1388 Jedi Youngling

Apr 29, 2008
    First time poster here.

I wonder is it possible that the men in the Skywalker family all suffer from some geneticly inherited mental disorder? As far as I am aware we don't know know much about either Anikan's or Padme's extended families, It's possible that one of them carried a gene that predisposes the males in the line to a certain illness.

Anikan seems to be the sanest man in the family. It stinks that such a promising charecter was killed off prematurley.

2. star_writer24

star_writer24 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 15, 2006
    I have to admit I've been eyeing this thread warily for several weeks now, I've even started to create a post and then canceled it. And the reason for that is when I read what this challenge was all about I was embarrassed, because that question How Anakin could fix this mess is how I start out all my stories with two exceptions and it made me realize how much I limit myself. Perhaps it's time for me to think out of that box a little bit and try something different [face_thinking] or not :p. Maybe the real challenge is for him to find a way to fix this mess in less than 10,000 words, now that would be a challenge, until then I'll just keep plodding along, writing my hero worship, and enjoying all the wonderful posts in this thread. Thanks for creating this McEwok, it great! [:D]

3. The_Slilent_One

The_Slilent_One Jedi Master star 3

Sep 19, 2004
    Reading this thread i was thinking of writing my own Anakin fix it fic but i already have two stories (one of which actually fits this challenge) that i have allowed to sink to the nether reaches of the boards so i'll forgo this till DRL is less of an issue and i have actually posted something in my current fics.

4. ZebulaNebula

ZebulaNebula Jedi Master star 5

Feb 10, 2005
    I've had a bunny that might fit this floating around for years, but I don't know if it fits - it's basically a one-shot of a critical moment in an alternate universe where Anakin survived Myrkr, and is heading trouble off at the pass. Will it work, or do you want to see a resurrected Anakin cleaning up the mess?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.