main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

How do I even use this website?

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Richton Vuum, Jun 18, 2016.

1. Richton Vuum

Richton Vuum Jedi Youngling

Jun 17, 2016
    So yesterday I was just researching more about the Jedi who partook in the first battle of Geonosis and came to look at other threads and posts. I was amazed by the organization of the users since it was managed like the Jedi Council, and definitely grew my Star Wars spirits. So I signed up and got approved but now I'm stuck, I don't know anything. So what can I do on this website?

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Lucasfilm Ltd Mod star 10 Staff Member Administrator

May 25, 2002
    If you want to get the 'lay of the land' and ask questions, our New Users forum is the place to start. There is an e-adoption thread for a new person to get guidance from a more experienced member. If you want to jump right in and look for Geonosis information then our PT forum is the place for all things Prequel Trilogy.

3. Snokers

Snokers Jedi Master star 4

Jul 8, 2015
    Well, you can engage in all kinds of conversations with your fellow Star Wars fans and browse around to find the topics that most interest you. You could have a look at the Help section up the top and have a look at the quick links up there or the new users threads. For additional help you could send a message to one of the many moderators who will address any questions you may have.

Have fun, hope to see you around the boards! :D